Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

German Business Visa Requirement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Business Visa Requirement (7047 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Business Visa Requirement by onyekakene(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
Plz house help i want to apply for a German businss visa with a virgin PP. My immediate elder bros has a German PP (citizen). I hv a good savings acc, Just want to go & buy cars. I dnt knw how to go abt it,
Re: German Business Visa Requirement by onyekakene(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2012
Dnt just read plz i need advice,
Re: German Business Visa Requirement by Davedavy: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2012
onyekakene:

Plz house help i want to apply for a German businss visa with a virgin PP. My immediate elder bros has a German PP (citizen). I hv a good savings acc, Just want to go & buy cars. I dnt knw how to go abt it,

source: http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/Short__Term/Short__Term__Visa__Seite.html

Please note that the application will only be accepted when it is complete, i. e. when all the
required documents are attached. Should there be documents missing the application will be
rejected and the applicant has to apply afresh for a new appointment

Checklist

Visa Application for Business Visa (importers of used cars, spare parts, electronic goods etc)

Every applicant is asked to provide one set of application documents. This set has to contain the
following mandatory documents (original + one copy of each document):

• Valid passport + copy of its data page – Only E-Passports can be accepted, no observations
or renewals allowed
• 2 passport photos according to biometric specifications, one attached to application form and
one loose (both identical photos)
• Schengen Visa Application Form
• Letter of introduction from employer
• Original Invitation letter from a company in Germany (not older than three months),
including a copy of the German company's „certificate of registration/ incorporation“ ,
(German: Handelsregisterauszug/ Gewerbeanmeldung). The certificate of registration/
incorporation“ should not be older than 6 months.
• Certificate of Incorporation of the company in Nigeria and/or Memorandum and Articles of
Association (if applicable)
• Pay slips of the last three months
• Personal bank statements of the last three months (only stamped and signed bank
statements accepted)
• Company´s bank statements of the last three months (only stamped and signed bank
statements accepted)
• Evidence of business in Nigeria and also of former and current transactions in Nigeria and/or
abroad (e. g. bills of lading, receipts, contracts)
• Confirmed hotel booking or proof of any other accommodation in Germany, no booking
through a hotel booking portal is accepted
• Marriage Certificate (issued by the marriage registry) or, if traditionally married only,
„affidavit of facts“ plus wedding pictures
• NPC birth certificate/s of minor children even if they are not traveling
• Travel Health Insurance
• Federal Inland Revenue Service Income Tax Clearance Certificate/Company Income Tax of
the past year

All documents must be valid at the time of application
Re: German Business Visa Requirement by onyekakene(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
bros tanx for d information.But im still single & i dnt work,im into buyin & sellin,  Plz more light ,
Re: German Business Visa Requirement by Davedavy: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
onyekakene:

bros tanx for d information.But im still single & i dnt work,im into buyin & sellin,  Plz more light ,

Is your business registered?
Re: German Business Visa Requirement by onyekakene(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
No but i plan to register it b4 i start d process. Im on d process now,

(1) (Reply)

FG Orders Full Audit Of Dana Air Operations / 10 Reasons To Live And Work In Turkey (residency And Work Permit) / Which Country Offers Jobs For Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.