Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Shipping Vehicles To Nigeria (tin Can) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping Vehicles To Nigeria (tin Can) (559 Views)

We Now Accept Non Running Vehicles To: Cotonou, Benin Rep, Lagos, Tema, Ghana / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Vehicles To Nigeria (tin Can) by AMERICANEX(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
Please feel free to call or email us anytime to inquire about the process of shipping cars / trucks or other cargo to Nigeria from the United States.

We've been doing good reliable honest business to Nigeria for 30 years.

John
American Export Lines
Newark New Jersey   USA
JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM
1 (973) 824-2333
Re: Shipping Vehicles To Nigeria (tin Can) by Topseed(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
in respond to your post am writing to inform of the choice of giving your clearing contracts to us 'topseed international limited' you may contact us on 07035757813. We are at 4 tex olawale crescent olodi apapa.
Re: Shipping Vehicles To Nigeria (tin Can) by AMERICANEX(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
Tell Kwaku Ageyman of FAME (Ghanian) - We are looking for him , So are many people - that he left holding his debt. If you know that worm tell em , I hope your operation is honestly run in Nigeria. I believe you were not involved in his antics in Nigeria. Please do not step on my post.
Re: Shipping Vehicles To Nigeria (tin Can) by AMERICANEX(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
TOP Speed - contact us by email : JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM

We have some questions about a shipment for consolidation services / clearing.

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Car Scanned And Diagnosed. You Could Avoild Costly Mistakes! / 2000 Honda Accord Baby Boy Price N1.050m / Full Optioned Tokunbo 2010 Honda Accord For Sale N3.9m 08077998801

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.