Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Business Loan. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Loan. (1248 Views)

Do You Need A Non-interest Business Loan / Free Business Loan Seminar...register Now! / Easy And Fast Business Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Loan. by EDNUTS: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
hello,
i urgently need a loan to start up a fish farm. got a land already but capital to start. how or where can i access loan please. or a financial partner. thanks
Re: Business Loan. by Festus2012(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2012
EDNUTS:

hello,
i urgently need a loan to start up a fish farm. got a land already but capital to start. how or where can i access loan please. or a financial partner. thanks
Re: Business Loan.

If you have secured the land for your fish farming and have made all the necessary arrangement to start, you can approach the Enterprise Bank Plc to provide you with the needed fund for operation.

The bank has just created a helpful Agric support department.

Visit any of the Branches or the Head office at 143, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos and discuss your proposal with them.

Good luck
Re: Business Loan. by cbnedcabuj: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2012
EDNUTS:

hello,

Hello,

Please contact us and acquired trainings on how to managed your business and at the same time we LINK our participants to various banks that will give you credits for your business. We are located inside the women centre Opp. CBN, Central Business Area, Abuja. Contact us @08095332419;  Facebook: cbnedcabuja and dont forget to follow us on Twitter: cbnedcabuja
Re: Business Loan. by belvo(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2012
good day,where in particuler are you in at the women center,and what is the name of your organisations.
Re: Business Loan. by Elizadath: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
CBNedcAbuja; hhmmmnn,
abuja-str8, lolz
Re: Business Loan. by cbnedcabuj: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hello, Belvo

We are inside the women centre, once you enter the centre ask for their hostel block (franca afegbua block); there you will see a big sign OIC International (Opportunities Industrialization Centres International); our website www.oici.org. we are an international ngo implementing cbn (entrepreneurship development centre (EDC)) program.

Elizadath,

We DARE you to go to CBN headquarter and confirm our organization then stop by (we're just across the street) at the women centre and register  smiley
Re: Business Loan. by bodeade(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2012
If you urgently need loan for your business, there is no need to worry too much
just call 0802782370 for details you need. information is needed in order not to be deformed
call now for useful details
See you @ the top
www.studyabroad4free.com
Re: Business Loan. by cbnedcabuj: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hello All!

Please check us out at our new website! www.cbn-edc.com.ng
Re: Business Loan. by liakabli: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
Welcome to a world of dream actualization,apply for a loan today and get approved immediately.Terms and Conditions applied.

Thrivent Financial Services
Our Word Is Our Bond

(1) (Reply)

Now Lets Talk About Businesses We Can Start With No Money. / We Are Urgently Looking For Relaible Suppliers To Supply To Our Ware House The F / The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.