Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? (838 Views)

Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? / Can Jonathan's Child Be Allowed To Be Killed Like A Ram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by cashmentor(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
The Jews cried out "may his blood be upon us and our Children's children(Generations yet unborn)" We all saw the result- the great Holocoust of the Jews! And ever since the 1950's the Ibos are being hunt down by muslim North- like the Jews! Hmmm! Seems there's a link somewhere! Just curious anyway, before u guys think it otherwise, I feel the pains of our brothers over there in the North- but come to think of it, why can't they just leave the North for Good? Come back Home!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Arosa(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
Jealousy!? undecided
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
Holocaust !
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Lasinoh: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
Because they are first-class irritants!
They need to learn to respect themselves! kiss
If you hardly tolerate them on the www, off the www would be no better:
The Jews were also irritating. kiss
Being irritating may be lethal to some hate - mongers.
I just find irritants entertaining! kiss
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by ezeagu(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
Oh, irony. (laughing)
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by ak47mann(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
Because they live among backward and jealous people coolthings could have been a lot better if igbos after the war Nigeria didn't marginalised us and give us respect we deserved cus we are the one that fight to give them independence from colonial master,but they forget all that and try to humiliate us well they have pured petrol on the fire and is burning cool
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by cashmentor(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Holocaust !

Ooops! My bad,thanks for that man!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by emmke(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^ak47man, seriously, why are u calling others backward? U know u cant keep calling others backward and expect to be loved. And who exactly is jealous of u and for what reason? Which nigerian have time for petty stuffs like jealousy? I strongly think igbos need to search and be true to themselves.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Arosa(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
Jealousy is the root of hatred. 

Edna Ogoli said so.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Lasinoh: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
Jealous of 419 and drug pushing?
With Onitsha market inhabited by "grey" pigs feeding fat from over-flowing dumpsters? undecided
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by cashmentor(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
Lasinoh:

With Onitsha market inhabited by "grey" pigs feeding fat from over-flowing dumpsters? undecided
not all succesful Ibos are 419 blah blah blah, I'm not frm the East, but i got me loads of them as friends doing real Biz and hiting the Jack pot big time! Ibos are die hard hustlers- but dat's not the point here, this is about the Ibos and the Jews having some similarity and being succesful is one of them!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Lasinoh: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
I only disagreed.
Case closed.
Next topic! kiss
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by jumobi1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
Lasinoh:

Ok give us a reason then. The killings are unjustifiable.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by ak47mann(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
emmke:

^^ak47man, seriously, why are u calling others backward? U know u cant keep calling others backward and expect to be loved. And who exactly is jealous of u and for what reason? Which nigerian have time for petty stuffs like jealousy?  I strongly think igbos need to search and be true to themselves.
Hmmm!let me be truthful to you,i no i sound brutal sometimes but try and look deeper into my words,it doesn't sound how it look, we are all humans but when you came to this world is what you experiences that changed you bro,life is like that.

If we want out,and you fought to bring us back to the union, confiscate  our money and values,is that a way to show wellcome and let there be peace and let integrates probably show them they belong to the union,example WW2 germans west and east came together  even though they have been living under communism, they still manage to balance both side,but in Nigerian is a different case,we went through a lot of difficulties to get back our feet without Govt help not only that your tribalism was worst than even the genocide.

people were fixing govt roads with their own money,we put a lot of effort in SE to lift it out of poverty and destruction,don't think that all this roads you see in SE was done recently?so to me Nigeria is of no use to me,and i no u will accept that too looking at what the country had turn too, it build up slowly.
After the war,Nigeria had the chance to change things for the best,everybody will be happy tribalism will just die a natural death me and you will see each other as Nigerian.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by Lasinoh: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
jumobi1:

Ok give us a reason then. The killings are unjustifiable.

Because they like to impose themselves on others.
One good reason.
Not only AIDS kills you know!

Tafia-ism also kills!
Sweet! kiss
Ask Jesus Christ! wink
Re: Why Are The Ibos Being Killed Like The Jews? by cashmentor(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2012
What's ur point actually?
Lasinoh:

Because they like to impose themselves on others.
One good reason.
Not only AIDS kills you know!

Tafia-ism also kills!
Sweet! kiss
Ask Jesus Christ! wink

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Agencies Suspected To Be Behind Boko Haram Sponsors / Israel govt calls for mass deportation of African immigrants / Big Ben Now Elizabeth Tower: Nigeria Would Have Renamed Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.