Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

(pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print (2676 Views)

See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic / Tension, As Southerners Flee Northover Polls February 2, 2015 / Boko Haram Bombings: Igbos Flee Kano Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by onila(f): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
undecided

Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by Arosa(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
that is the best thing to do right now. sad
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by muhsin(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
This is a blatant lie! Some are even trooping in. I have had contacts with many, interacted with many more in offices, markets and other places. I swear with Almighty God! Please stop spreading unconfirmed stories. It'll do you no good. Thanks
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2012
muhsin:

This is a blatant lie! Some are even trooping in. I have had contacts with many, interacted with many more in offices, markets and other places. I swear with Almighty God! Please stop spreading unconfirmed stories. It'll do you no good. Thanks

Get out you liar and devil incarnate. Do you still want to suck more innocent blood? Vampire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by Osama10(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
muhsin:

You mean people are living the south and trooping to hell?
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
Good.Igbos in sokoto,katsina,kebbi,zamfara and other northern towns should also leave the north and never return.
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by manny4life(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2012
muhsin:

Oops, I guess we're to rely on you "interacted contact" to validate the story as "FALSE" right? Don't be quick to label others plight as "stories" meanwhile yours is missing all it components of truth,  STOP THE DAMN LIES.

@Topic, good step in the right direction, life has no duplicate, once there's life, there's hope @ the end of the tunnel.
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by Aringarosa(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
muhsin:

You are pathetic!!!
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by muyoto: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
what exactly does the picture mean?
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by lagcity(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
kai, Igbo ppl, una no dey tire? always running from pillar to post. chei! pathetic ppl.
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by solihu(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
I was hoping to see an avalanche of my Igbo brothers struggling to catch a seat. In fact where are all those east bound lorrys and trailers? They should be leaving in their thousands since they are up to 3m in Kano alone. undecided
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by Afam4eva(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
At least they're learning their lesson.
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by muyoto: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2012
how do we know that is kano in the first place?? undecided
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by muhsin(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2012
muyoto:

how do we know that is kano in the first place?? undecided

Here is finally a reasonable person with a reflective response. May God bless you; may He obfuscate the other foools more. Bunch of tribal bigots!
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by Beaf1: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
This is how these parks looks like everyday with or without crisis in the north.
@OP What is your point?
Re: (pictures) Boko Haram Bombings: Southerners Flee Kano Print by MeAboki(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2012
^^^^^Haba, what kind question is that?
You see blatant political propaganda designed to malign, exaggerate and distort the facts about Kano and the North in general - and you are still asking the OP whats his point.
Pls quit pretending you don't know. angry

(1) (Reply)

FG To File Six Count Charge On Treason Against Gov. Nyako / Air Chief Marshal Alexander Badeh Need To Be Retired Or Sacked. / The Origin Of Kidnapping In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.