Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Vacancy - Forex Traders, And Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy - Forex Traders, And Trainee (3505 Views)

Job Opening For A Lead Biomedical And Trainee Engineer / Accountants And Trainee Accountants/finance Managers Required / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Forex Traders, And Trainee by Femidoye: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
Forex Traders Wanted
The FX Trading Unit of our company requires the service of skilled forex traders.
Position 1
Talented Day Traders , Swing traders Currency analyst, technical and fundamental analyst - We are looking for quality "day traders, position traders or swing traders. Trader must have sufficient skill and should be an active trader in forex. Experience is an added advantage.
Position 2
Trainee – Trainees would be trained to manage live accounts proffesionaly. Basic knowledge of trading is required

Our team has a decent risk limit, which will allow traders to take risks while maintaining trading polices.

The ideal candidate will be enrolled as a team player and would be required to trade live and demo account before confirmation

interested candidates should submit your C.V. to wayvesic@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy - Forex Traders, And Trainee by ecoword: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dear Sir,
I'm looking faward for job opportunities in your company. I'm an experience trader in FOREX market. I've been trading since 2007 till date and also participated in several FOREX contest with profitable account.

I wish to join your company as potential trader or FX analyst to brainstorm and drive your company target.
With my daily trading action, I've developed my self with verious tradding strategies on diffrent time frame withour using Expert Trader (Robot)

I presently open office here in Nigeria in purpose to allow investors from difference part of the world to invest on my porfolio and trade FOREX for living. It can work directly with your company without any restriction with the oppurtunities my tradding experience and regularity online with daily active tradding.
Bellow is my attached CV and other prove of my accountability in support of my application.

The Management
http://wwww.globalprofitinvestment.com
Global Profit Investment
(Source of Wealth)
Re: Vacancy - Forex Traders, And Trainee by philynkay: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
i am a FOREX trader from JOS. I have 5 years experience. I have built my own robots. 08136758734

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? / IT In Chevron / Covid19 Loan: Scammed By CBN & Nirsal MFB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.