Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Southern Nigeria Should Demand Withdrawal Of All Northern Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria Should Demand Withdrawal Of All Northern Military (934 Views)

In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / Dambazzau, Ex-northern Military Leaders Lock Horns Over Security Appointments / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria Should Demand Withdrawal Of All Northern Military by M17: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
I THINK SOUTHERN NIGERIA SHOULD DEMAND WITHDRAWAL OF ALL NORTHERN MILITARY PERSONNEL SERVING SOUTHERN NIGERIA ,SINCE THEY KNEW THEIR NATIVE LAND BETTER THAN SOUTHERN NIGERIA ,SOUTHERN NIGERIA SHOULD DEMAND ALL NORTHERN EVACUATION AT ONCE . YOU WILL SEE PEACE REIGN AT ONCE . NIGERIA SOUTH GOT NOTHING TO LOSE DEMAND PEACE AND PROSPERITY IT IS THERE WITH YOU BUT NORTHERNERS GOT TO QUIT SOUTH FIRST . I HAVE A DREAM OF NEW SOUTH NIGERIA FULL OF GREENS ,JOB OPPORTUNITY ,INNOVATION BOTH WEST AND THE EAST , OCEAN LINE HIGH RISE BUILDING , I HAVE A DREAM OF STRONG SOUTH NIGERIA WITH LOVE AND PEACE . STRONG ECONOMY .BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE DEMAND NORTHERNERS QUIT FIRST .
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Demand Withdrawal Of All Northern Military by kpogede77: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
Please distribute leaflet to to southerners to educate them on why northern military men should leave the south. They are only here to attack southerners who attempt to attack their people while conniving with their people in the north to kill southerners. The heat is on we will start attacking them very soon if they don't go and join their boko haram brothers in the north
Re: Southern Nigeria Should Demand Withdrawal Of All Northern Military by solihu(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
Errm, I thought the soldiers were only acting on orders from the "messiah" who doubles as the c-in-c? Why are you people so quick to 4get that his ascension to power was miraculous as believed by many. Make una chillax jare. This strategy was revealed to Joboy after a gruesome 7days fasting. You've been warned.

(1) (Reply)

Sam: Why Did Uzodima Goodhead Jr Change his Name To Mujahid Dokubo / Gov. Amosun Demolishes Abraham Tabernacle Church Built By Gbenga Daniel / Violence in Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.