Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. (16070 Views)

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) / Boko Haram Bombed Kano Today / Nigerian Muslims Visit Churches In Kano Today In Show Of Solidarity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by don33310(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

oh i thought that man of fraud, oyedepo, sent some spiritual missiles into boko haram. the more these men of fraud open their stinking mouths the more bombings
Even if he sent one million missiles,it will not work cos we need to act now not prayer,if the President can't he should give way for those who can. The President cannot step on toes and he believe he can rule with luck,please somebody let him know he can't rule with luck.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
so many odedepo worshipping odes here lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by tpia5: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
People should get a life, geez.

The thread isnt about oyedepo or is it the witches shouting because they're afraid he'll beat them up?
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by nisaac(f): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
Dilluminati "oh i thought that man of fraud, oyedepo, sent some spiritual missiles into boko haram. the more these men of fraud open their stinking mouths the more bombings"[/color].

Big fool, i've been watchin you. I know the cult you belong to does'nt believe in God talk more of a man of God. Dont let what happened to Pharoh happen to you and ur family, Better repent.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Rich4god(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
Nigerian Army should plz change frm wearing green camouflage to "desert camouflage" or the "blue one" that the UN army wear, Kos these boko guys are now with military uniform of the nigerian army.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Jakumo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
Emergency combat identity colors must be provided to troops in Nigeria's war on terror, such that different colored bandannas or arm-bands are issued to soldiers and policemen at the last minute before each search-and-destroy mission they launch.

With unpredictable bandanna or arm-band color changes, genuine military and law enforcement personnel would be able to make instant visual checks to distinguish friendly forces from terrorists in gunfights where the bad guys show up wearing fake uniforms to confuse government forces. For example, if friendly forces enter battle wearing green arm-bands, they can feel free to open fire on ANY armed person seen not to be wearing an identical color arm-band.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by executinal(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
Jakumo:

Emergency combat identity colors must be provided to troops in Nigeria's war on terror, such that different colored bandannas or arm-bands are issued to soldiers and policemen at the last minute before each search-and-destroy mission they launch.

With unpredictable bandanna or arm-band color changes, genuine military and law enforcement personnel would be able to make instant visual checks to distinguish friendly forces from terrorists in gunfights where the bad guys show up wearing fake uniforms to confuse government forces. For example, if friendly forces enter battle wearing green arm-bands, they can feel free to open fire on ANY armed person seen not to be wearing an identical color arm-band.
Spot on +10
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by waxrider: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
"oh i thought that man of fraud, oyedepo, sent some spiritual missiles into boko haram. the more these men of fraud open their stinking mouths the more bombings

The man of fraud announced on sunday, today is tuesday, lets wait and see.

Boko-haram was not formed in a day. It took years.

Give oyedepo time to start his own.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
Tsun:

oh i thought that man of fraud, oyedepo, sent some spiritual missiles into boko haram. the more these men of fraud open their stinking mouths the more bombings.
Don't be stupid.
scorpidmo:

what she said isn't far fetched. He is a man preying on people's fear by giving them false hope.
waxrider:

The man of fraud announced on sunday, today is tuesday, lets wait and see.

Boko-haram was not formed in a day. It took years.

Give oyedepo time to start his own.
Every Idle word will be accounted for. People just write anything because they think they are immune to curses. Even little children who mocked a prophet were eaten up by bears.
Caution!!!
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
musKeeto:

so many odedepo worshipping odes here lipsrsealed undecided
You are a Fool.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by waxrider: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
so many odedepo worshipping odes here

You are a Fool.

I attended his Church sometimes, but I dont worship him, but God.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Fce20888(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
Am in kano but am just hearing it here.hope is not propaganda
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Fce20888(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2012
stepo707:

How can be business be going on smoothly when there is restriction of movement(curfew)
curfew to take effect now @ 4pm
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by NegroNtns(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
To all those people jumping on dilluminati for her comments. . . back off, you lunatics!
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by slimghost(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

To all those people jumping on dilluminati for her comments. . . back off, you lunatics!

Dude you are the f*****g lunatic here. edeeiot! And pls tell that biatch to go learn some manners.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by norrisman: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
F@ck Oyedepo hundred times, yeah I said it, what!
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by NegroNtns(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
Dude you are the f*****g lunatic here. edeeiot! And pls tell that biatch to go learn some manners

u dont wanna start with me you fvcky bastard! How is protecting a fraudster who commercializes the name of Jesus different from boko who militarizes Sharia? u punk!
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

You dey mind them, because him too get money  grin kia. Poor People. please ignore those ediotz. bunch of misdirected hero worshippers.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Joel3(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
Bleep all of u insulting that girl. She said it out of ignorance, i was expecting u xtians to tell her mistake and correct her by quoting what the scripture say as a good xtian. But u all make the big mistake
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Joel3(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
Bleep all of u insulting that girl. She said it out of ignorance, i was expecting u xtians to tell her mistake and correct her by quoting what the scripture say as a good xtian. But u all make the big mistake
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Joel3(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
Joel, i aint a christian. sorry

@topic

what is the latest now? does anyone know where i can get breaking news feed on nigeria?
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by slimghost(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

u dont wanna start with me you fvcky bastard! How is protecting a fraudster who commercializes the name of Jesus different from boko who militarizes Sharia? u punk!

WTF! go jump inside lagoon you ill mannered brat! Dont effing judge anybody if u dont want to be judged. FYI, never you threaten me again you shmuck!!!
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by NegroNtns(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2012
For latest news, besides calling to speak to someone on the ground. . . . go to bbc hausa if you understand Hausa or if you dont, then go to ap.org.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by NegroNtns(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
WTF! go jump inside lagoon you ill mannered brat! Dont effing judge anybody if u dont want to be judged. FYI, never you threaten me again you shmuck!!!

follow-follow bastard!! you should be glad I threaten you online and not in physical view. stupid cow spending your lifetime worshipping and enriching Oyedepo for a savior and bliss that is not guaranteed or owned by him. dum-dum!!
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by slimghost(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

follow-follow bastard!! you should be glad I threaten you online and not in physical view. silly cow spending your lifetime worshipping and enriching Oyedepo for a savior and bliss that is not guaranteed or owned by him. dum-dum!!

Say What? Now i know you are a real CYBER WARRIOR,hiding behind ur PC to threaten people. bloody coward! my addy is 52 shotayo hughes Lere. You should come there and say shit to my face. Retard!
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
@slimghost

Fear dey cath you die! if not state your full address now! olodo

@Negro

I'm on AP, i cant seem to catch the breaking news feed. any clue?
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by alexchiny: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
@Negro_Ntns
Dont being silly friend. I've followed ur comments on NL and i must say u talk like an orphan most times,always abusive. Grow up

@Slimghost.
You sef dey fall ur hand, trading words with a bitter looser.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by slimghost(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

@slimghost

Fear dey cath you die! if not state your full address now! olodo

Lol! Now we know who"s the coward! My full addy is there 4 all to see! He is welcome anytime. CYBER RAMBO,edeeiot
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by NegroNtns(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
I'm on AP, i cant seem to catch the breaking news feed. any clue?

look to the right pane and you see where there is drop down with number of days to select. below that above the submit query button there is a entry field. type Nigeria in there or Kano. and then submit.
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
Thanks Negro. kiss
Re: Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. by NegroNtns(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
dilluminati, let me knoww if that worked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Killed Over 300 Boko Haram Fighters, Says Niger Defence Minister / Bailout Not Enough To Clear Debts –Ajimobi / Saraki Absent At APC Caucus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.