Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is (12209 Views)

Sell or Swap Your Used Phones, Laptops And Other Gadgets In BENIN & WARRI. / Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) / Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Brite02(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
You have used and working nokia e5? HOW MUCH? AM IN PH
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Guddy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
For how much can i get htc hd2?
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
Yes sir!
There is nokia E5 for 22k sir!, pls drop ur number or call us.
We can deliver to phc

We don't have hd2 for now,mayb on our next shipment
Is that all u want?
Call us anyway
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Brite02(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2012
I HAVE 18K 08065460305
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:42am On Mar 04, 2012
20k and we are game sir
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2012
Phones still available!
Call us now
The funclub games and gadgets
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
General price reduction on our uk bb
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Arvin4(m): 4:49am On Mar 18, 2012
Let me pay 50k for the nokia n9[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Arvin4(m): 4:50am On Mar 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]am coming next wk
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2012
Arvin my good customer!
You and I know 50k can never fly a nokia N9....xcept maybe u get a person willing to sell his personal one.
But for this one,its still in pack wit all accesories
Check the specs and price for a new n9...den u will understand
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Edunwa302(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
Do u have uk use nokia E7,wts d price if u do sir.
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
Neat one! Available sir, just 1 piece left
50,000 NGN
Last price
Its vry neat
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by boxbonnie(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
Pls I nid 2 knw how much is bold 2 white aπϑ black fairly used.and bold 1.white aπϑ black
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2012
We don't deal on bold1
But I wil encourage u to go for tour instead as its cheap and as well durable just like d bold1
Its 19k for our tour sir!...original usa tour,not refurbished
Also, our bold2 is 34k flat!, no white for now,but its 35k if we do have later.
Call us now
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by boxbonnie(m): 5:53am On Mar 21, 2012
the funclub enterprise: We don't deal on bold1
But I wil encourage u to go for tour instead as its cheap and as well durable just like d bold1
Its 19k for our tour sir!...original usa tour,not refurbished
Also, our bold2 is 34k flat!, no white for now,but its 35k if we do have later.
Call us now

Ok..wen can I get the white bold 2? How soon? Cos dats really wat I wuld luv to buy
Pls hope its neat aπϑ N☺ fault? What accessories do I get iτ with?
Pls reply asap!
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
All our phns re neat, and wil be stated otherwise if its not neat wit a lower price tag, as for assurance of quality,
U knw the road to our shop,we aren't running away, com back if u notice anytin funny (which u won't notice cos notin funny is in our phns...lol)
We deliver quality phns....

It coms wit just charger,
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by boxbonnie(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2012
the funclub enterprise: All our phns re neat, and wil be stated otherwise if its not neat wit a lower price tag, as for assurance of quality,
U knw the road to our shop,we aren't running away, com back if u notice anytin funny (which u won't notice cos notin funny is in our phns...lol)
We deliver quality phns....

It coms wit just charger,

Ok then. Good! So pls do make the white bold 2 available for ♏e nxt 2morow so I cud cum and get iτ.
or. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ have iτ now already? I can cum today aswell.
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
Hello people!!!!
Hope you having a nice day?
best wishes from funclub games and gadgets
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
So much customers calling!!!
People in this cities like phones o!
Thanks 2 y'all
(Smiling)
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
So much customers calling!!!
People in this cities like phones o!
Thanks 2 y'all
(Smiling)
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2012
New stock available
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2012
New price list!!!
Discount for those in benin city!!!
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
Promo still on
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by maddWriter: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
How much is ur bold 2 going for
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
Call us and let's negotiate better,if u are interested
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
Call us and let's negotiate better,if u are interested
Also where is ur location?
Pls text/call
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2012
Call us from anywhere in delta and edo!
We wil get it 2u
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by charlesm91(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2012
Pls if u can lay ur hands on fairly used bt clean sony ericsson xperia neo or the neo v,pls holla cos im interested in that.
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by indigold2010(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2012
have a still very new htc incredible s for sale,
phone still has box, original charger and headset.
no scratches. check it out at gsm arena for specs,
but it has 8mp with a dual flash, running android
4.0.4 ice cream sandwich. phone goes for 53k.
call 07039869833. only serious buyers pls. delta
state is my location

Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2012
Adverts are free in n.l......be a gentle man and create ur own thread

Some Nigerians and unruly behaviours!
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by Arvin4(m): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2012
Pls help me get nokia n9,use one i have 45k
Re: Need Used Phones? And U Are In Benin,warri,agbor,asaba,ekpoma,okada,e.t.c The ƒųƝƆƪƲß Is by thefunclubenterprise(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
Arvin wots good?
Nokia n9 @ 45k is impossible o...or almost!
Let's see sha..wil get bck 2u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale(4, 4s & 5) At Affordable Prices With Accessories in edo state / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) / Brand New Blackberry Phones At Discount Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.