Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Contact Me For The Supply Of P.m.s - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Contact Me For The Supply Of P.m.s (507 Views)

M & S Bras - Wholesale - See Pics / P.m.s (petrol), Dpk (kerosene), And Ago (diesel) Available For Sale / Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For The Supply Of P.m.s by sleazyrick(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2012
contact me for the supply of p.m.s, a.g.o, and d.p.k to any part of nigeria.
My contact details- (1)phone nos-08183921831 (2)email-sleazyrick@yahoo.com.

Note- All goods purchased are to be paid for at point of loading,We accept no L.P.O'S due to current market situations.
Re: Contact Me For The Supply Of P.m.s by femajokeho: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2012
HI FELLOW NL! I got ur post now! where are you in nigeria? ur locatn? can you be weekly supply my customer pms in abuja? what willbe my commision per truck? reply me to ds:08027264492 or vintagefemmy08@yahoo.com.thanx!

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Need / Modular Concrete Mixing Plant For Sale / Download Yours FREE Today Before It's Gone Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.