Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say (8376 Views)

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? / Lagos To Deport 100 Chadians, Malians, Others / Nigeriens,chadians Finally Turn Against Nigerian Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
Abuja/Kano — Police yesterday said people speaking a Chadian language were among the attackers who waged bombing and shooting sprees in Kano last Friday, killing a total of 185 people according to the first official tally.

"The extremists are said to be speaking accented Hausa language, Kanuri and Chad languages," the state police command said in its first account of the carnage.

Friday's strike was the deadliest yet claimed by the Boko Haram sect, which said it launched the Kano attacks because the security agencies were holding its followers.

A statement by Police Commissioner Ibrahim K. Idris late yesterday said 150 of the dead were civilians, 29 were police officers, three were secret police officers, two were immigration officers and one was a customs officer.

Idris also announced that the police found 10 unexploded car bombs in the city, three days after the wave of attacks targeting security agencies.

The statement said: "Among the areas affected are police zonal headquarters along BUK Road, whereby a suicide bomber drove a car forcefully through the gates and detonated a bomb which destroyed part of the building. Same group of terrorists launched an attack at Farm Centre and Zaria Road Division, Immigration Passport office located at Farm Centre, SSS Headquarters at Giginyu Quarters, official residence of AIG Zone One and St. Louis Secondary School simultaneously.

"At the command headquarters Bompai, two cars heavily loaded with explosives devices, primed for suicide mission were resisted by the police. The first suicide bomber drove through the JFK end of Bompai Barracks and when resisted by the officers on duty detonated on the road and could not have an access to the barracks.

"While the second vehicle Toyota Camry was sporadically fired by the police, ran into the wall and could not have an access into the State Headquarters. The driver while attempting to escape was gunned down and the explosives were demobilized by the men of Explosive Ordinance Device.

"The extremists also attacked and brutally killed innocent civilian citizens who were going about their lawful business along Tudun Wada Road, Club Road, Old Cemetery Road, Abuja Yandusa, SDY Roundabout, Farm Centre GSM market, Sule Gaya Road, Dantata Road and St. Louis Avenue.

"The available statistics to the police indicated that 29 policemen, 3 SSS officers, 2 Immigration officers, 1 Customs officer and a total of 150 civilians so far killed by the extremists. In the same vein, a good friend and pressman Mr. Enenche Okogwu of Channels TV was also among those killed during the massacre. The extremists are said to be speaking accented Hausa language, Kanuri and Chad languages."

Idris listed the items recovered by the police as follows: "Ten different makes of motor vehicles comprising of Honda CRV, Toyota Camry of different models, Honda Brahma, Golf, Toyota First Lady etc were recovered loaded with improvised explosive devices at places like Sheka Quarters, NNPC Mega filling station Hotoro, Tishama, Goron Dutse, Farawa, Miller Road and Police Headquarters Road Bompai all in Kano metropolis.

"300 Coca-cola sized cans of improvised explosive devices recovered at various locations in the city. 8 Peak milk tins of 350grams loaded with improvised explosive devices (and) 8 drums size of 350 kilo grams with improvised explosive devices loaded in cars in various locations in the city."

Hours before the police made the official announcement, a source told Daily Trust that a retired police officer was caught yesterday afternoon with a bomb-laden vehicle at Goron Dutse area in Kano city.

The suspect was being held in police custody. He was arrested wearing a bullet proof vest, with a Toyota Camry car and carrying ammunitions and other explosives, the source said.

AFP news agency also quoted a senior police officer as saying on condition of anonymity: "So far we have discovered over 100 home-made bombs in the operation we have launched in bomb recovery in different parts of the city."

Yesterday, Senate president David Mark said he and the speaker of the House of Representatives Aminu Tambuwal had ignored security risks to travel to Kano.

"We want to ensure that a few misguided Nigerians who have been led into this action don't take this country hostage, it is not about religion, this affects the entire nation," Mark said in Kano.

In a BBC Hausa interview monitored yesterday, Tambuwal urged the Federal Government to forgive and dialogue with the Boko Haram sect as part of efforts to end its uprising.

Tambuwal said there was the need to "forgive them, bring them to the table and discuss with them to see how to end these problems."

Asked if he meant use of force should be replaced with dialogue, the Speaker said government could take all measures, starting with dialogue and if it fails then resorting to use of force.

Meanwhile about 200 Muslim clerics and political leaders offered peace prayers in Kano.

"I will pray to God that we should never re-live the catastrophe that resulted in the deaths and maiming in our city," Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso said.

Emir of Kano Ado Bayero told the clerics: "I enjoin you to continue praying for peace and stability in our city. I call upon you to use any religious fora to pray for peace in our land."

A purported spokesman for Boko Haram using the nom de guerre Abul-Qaqa claimed responsibility for the attacks on Friday, saying they were in response to a refusal by the authorities to release its members from custody. Some detainees being held at a police station in Kano were thought to have been freed during Friday's attacks.

http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/201201240943.html
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by tpia5: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2012
Tighter border controls, oversee stricter regulation for cars, and, unfortunately, practice profiling.

This may be the only way to go although the last one will be very controversial.

But people CANNOT go around tossing bombs at will. Why would anyone think its ok to do so? It figures that the main assailants would be non-nigerian.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by ak47mann(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News!
Northern Governors pay Wages to Us Monthly. - Boko Haram.
Shocking as it may sound, the terror group and their leader, Imam Abubakar Shekau, who is currently hiding away in Qoundere, Cameroun dropped this bombshell leaving Nigerian last Wednesday.

On the agreement with the Northern governors and the recent attacks, "the reason for Kano and Bauchi states attacks a few days ago were hinged on failed promises by the State governors of the two states".

The entire northern governors have ongoing relationships with the group. Most of them pay us monthly to leave their states alone. - Vanguard.

Kano
Former ANPP governor agreed "in late 2004 for an initial monthly disbursement of N5million, which was later bumped up to N10million in 2009. This includes provision of institutional infrastructural support through the Hisbah (Islam police) project which received yearly budgetary allocation of N1.01billion.
The new Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso stopped the money and the funding of the 'Islam Police'.
"We concluded on Kano in December 2011. The abrupt end to the oil subsidy strike and protests served an opportunity for the group to strike. The preparatory work for the attack and the selection of targets had already been completed".

Boko Haram leader, Imam Abubakar Shekau gave a go-ahead-order to the attack before leaving for cameroon last Wednesday and estimated number of casualties was calculated to net 300 minimum.

Bauchi
The agreement was made in 2008, "A monthly disbursement of N10million, provision of training grounds on the many mountains scattered in Bauchi State. There was also promise of security against arrests by the Federal Government. Bauchi governor stopped the monthly fund in mid 2011, Boko Haram source claimed that "they were not happy but remained loyal to the agreement because of the unfettered access to the mountains of Bauchi as training camps".

The Terrorist group claimed that the northern governors are overwhelmed about the strength of group. "They are aware of capabilities of the Boko Haram operatives in their respective states". Some of the State government officials visit their training camps to watch the training exercises. "We train harder than the Nigerian military and they see it".

Nigerians should have known better!

Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by Ikwikwikwi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
it is now they are realizing that we live next door to terrorist and with wicked devils.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by otokx(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
The borders are supposed to be closed so what are these guys talking.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by wowo2: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
I no come work o.

The police had better do their work and arrest all the criminals involved - Chadian or German and stop making comments.

If the Chadian government becomes angry and starts a war with Nigeria, Nigeria will be become extinct.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by Marlboro1: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2012
Is it not time to reconsider the ECOWAS' open border idea that lets all kinds of people into this country without questioning? The great United States has border controls with Mexico and even its northern neighbor Canada to forestall criminal elements from sneaking into the country to do harm.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by ayusman16(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
What is the difference between Kano Hausas and Chadians or even Nigeriens? Bunch of the same feather.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by TEEGBE: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
Security guard accuses policemen of robbery
January 24, 2012 by Eniola Akinkuotu 48 Comments

There was pandemonium at the Idi-Iroko end of Ikorodu Road on Thursday night after men believed to be policemen, allegedly robbed and assaulted Olumide Aderibigbe, a security guard with Tunde Debasco Company.

Metro learnt that on the day of the incident, Aderibigbe was on his way to buy food in the company of a friend when armed men in mufti accosted them and ordered them to empty their pockets.

Aderibigbe said, “Around 9pm on Thursday, my friend and I were walking towards Maryland Bus Stop to get food when two men on a motorcycle double-crossed us and ordered us to empty our pockets.

“One of the men remained on the motorcycle while the other came down and pointed a gun at us.

“The gun was wrapped with a newspaper but the barrel pointed out and I could see that it was a berretta pistol.”

Aderibigbe said he told the men he had little money on him and pleaded with them to leave him alone but the men were reluctant.

He said, “All I had on me was N400 which I immediately gave to them. They were about to go when they saw the shape of my phone protruding from my pocket and probably thought it was money.

“The guy with the gun demanded that I hand over my phone and I pleaded with him that I couldn’t because I had just bought the phone and hadn’t even finished paying for it.

“The man pulled down my trousers and while he was struggling with my belt, he attempted to shoot me but the gun got jammed. As he was attempting to fix the gun, I quickly kicked the gun away from him and it fell on the floor and we started fighting.

“One of them bit me in the chest while another one picked up a piece of wood and started beating me with it.”

It was learnt that while Aderibigbe was fighting with the man, his friend seized the opportunity to escape.

Metro

gathered that as the fight went on, bystanders and motorists immediately came close to see what was happening.

“The incident aroused some people who came closer to see what was happening. Idi-Iroko end of Ikorodu Road has no functional traffic light, so people could not really see what was going on. They were scared of coming close but I kept on shouting, ‘please save me, armed robbers want to kill me!” Aderibigbe said.

It was gathered that a motorist summed up courage to intervene and separated Aderibigbe and the armed man from fighting but the incident took a sudden twist when the two men identified themselves as policemen.

Aderibigbe said, “The two men identified themselves as policemen and they said they would take me along with them to their station after telling people that I was an armed robber and they came to arrest me.

“I begged the crowd not to allow the men to take me away because I feared they would kill me the moment we left there.

“Luckily for me, because I live in the area, some of the people there recognised me and my neighbour who was there, immediately invited policemen from the Anthony Police Division to intervene.”

Metro

learnt that when they arrived at the police station, the policemen identified themselves and were treated warmly by their colleagues at the station.

Aderibigbe said, “The policeman on duty at the station, one Mr. Williams Osaboro, an assistant superintendent of police, told me to leave because it was around 11pm. He promised to handle the matter and asked me to report the next day and to make a statement.

“When it was 2am, I could see the same policemen near my compound looking for something but I was not really sure what it was.

“It was the next morning that I discovered that it was their identity cards that they were looking for. Unfortunately for them, they did not see the cards as one of my neighbours had taken them.”

Metro

learnt that the names on the police identity cards and expired driving licence respectively were; Mr. Junaidu Yahaya, a police corporal with force number, 366374 and one Chukwusa Anthony.

Aderibigbe told our correspondent that on getting to the police station the next day, he was disappointed with the manner the police addressed the situation.

He said, “When I got to the station, the policeman on duty told me to leave, saying that the case had been sorted out and I should be thankful to God that I wasn’t killed.

“I further learnt that the policeman had been released without even making a statement and their gun was returned to them.”

Aderibigbe urged police authorities to look into the matter. “Why would policemen engage in robbery? It’s very disheartening because these are people charged with the duty of fighting crime yet they go about robbing people. I want the police authorities to do something about this. I know the identity of the man who robbed me,” he said angrily.

It was however learnt that the Divisional Police Officer, Mr. Ademola Raji, had got wind of the situation and investigations were ongoing.

It was learnt that the policemen might be asked to report at the station for questioning.

Meanwhile, residents of Idi-Iroko and Anthony end of Ikorodu Road have raised the alarm on the spate of robberies in the area.

Our correspondent who visited the area on Friday evening learnt that due to the lack of functional street lights in the area, armed robbers incessantly dispossessed pedestrians of their belongings.

A security guard of one of the offices located on Idi-Iroko end of the road told our correspondent that at least three robbery cases were recorded there every week.

He said, “Most times, the armed robbers come on motorcycles and snatch people’s bags and other valuables.

“They usually strike in the evening from 7:30pm when people are returning from work and in the morning around 5:30am when people are going to work. Because of fear of being robbed, most people do not walk along Idi-Iroko once it’s dark.”

Another resident, who identified himself only as Paul, urged the government to assign policemen to secure the areas and also to repair the street lights so that the area could be illuminated at night.

He said, “One side of Idi-Iroko is under Area F Police Command while the other side is under Area H. The nearest police division, which is Anthony, is not always willing to help because they claim it’s outside their jurisdiction. I urge the police authorities to look into this.

“Also, I will like to urge the government to repair the street lights and intensify police patrols in the area so that peace can be restored.”

Read 9,920 times
Related Stories

Gunmen kill five policemen in Yobe
Gunmen killed six people, including five police officers, on Tuesday in a pub in Potiskum, Yobe State, where Islamic sect, Boko Haram, had carried out a wave of bloody attacks. Also, gunmen killed two people in separate attacks despite an,
Bandits kill two policemen in Delta
Two policemen attached to the mobile unit of the Nigeria Police Force were on Thursday feared killed by bandits in Okumagba Layout area of Warri, Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State. The latest deaths bring to about six,,
Two policemen feared dead in Delta
The onslaught on the men of the Nigeria Police Force, Delta State Command, by bandits continued on Friday evening when two policemen were killed in two separate incidents. In the past one month, at least eight policemen have been shot,
Policemen kill two in Ogun protest
Policemen drafted to dislodge youths from different points on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Tuesday reportedly killed a protester and a bus passenger at Ibafo. Reports said the policemen fired on the youths when they rebuffed an order for a disc,
More Stories in Metro. POLICE ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF OUR COUNTRY, IT IS THEIR CORRUPTION THAT HAS BROUGHT THIS TO NIGERIA angry
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by LagosBoi2(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2012
which kind confused country is this undecided
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by gulfer: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

Abuja/Kano — Police yesterday said people speaking a Chadian language were among the attackers who waged bombing and shooting sprees in Kano last Friday, killing a total of 185 people according to the first official tally.

"The extremists are said to be speaking accented Hausa language, Kanuri and Chad languages," the state police command said in its first account of the carnage.

Friday's strike was the deadliest yet claimed by the Boko Haram sect, which said it launched the Kano attacks because the security agencies were holding its followers.

A statement by Police Commissioner Ibrahim K. Idris late yesterday said 150 of the dead were civilians, 29 were police officers, three were secret police officers, two were immigration officers and one was a customs officer.

Idris also announced that the police found 10 unexploded car bombs in the city, three days after the wave of attacks targeting security agencies.

The statement said: "Among the areas affected are police zonal headquarters along BUK Road, whereby a suicide bomber drove a car forcefully through the gates and detonated a bomb which destroyed part of the building. Same group of terrorists launched an attack at Farm Centre and Zaria Road Division, Immigration Passport office located at Farm Centre, SSS Headquarters at Giginyu Quarters, official residence of AIG Zone One and St. Louis Secondary School simultaneously.

"At the command headquarters Bompai, two cars heavily loaded with explosives devices, primed for suicide mission were resisted by the police. The first suicide bomber drove through the JFK end of Bompai Barracks and when resisted by the officers on duty detonated on the road and could not have an access to the barracks.

"While the second vehicle Toyota Camry was sporadically fired by the police, ran into the wall and could not have an access into the State Headquarters. The driver while attempting to escape was gunned down and the explosives were demobilized by the men of Explosive Ordinance Device.

"The extremists also attacked and brutally killed innocent civilian citizens who were going about their lawful business along Tudun Wada Road, Club Road, Old Cemetery Road, Abuja Yandusa, SDY Roundabout, Farm Centre GSM market, Sule Gaya Road, Dantata Road and St. Louis Avenue.

"The available statistics to the police indicated that 29 policemen, 3 SSS officers, 2 Immigration officers, 1 Customs officer and a total of 150 civilians so far killed by the extremists. In the same vein, a good friend and pressman Mr. Enenche Okogwu of Channels TV was also among those killed during the massacre. The extremists are said to be speaking accented Hausa language, Kanuri and Chad languages."

Idris listed the items recovered by the police as follows: "Ten different makes of motor vehicles comprising of Honda CRV, Toyota Camry of different models, Honda Brahma, Golf, Toyota First Lady etc were recovered loaded with improvised explosive devices at places like Sheka Quarters, NNPC Mega filling station Hotoro, Tishama, Goron Dutse, Farawa, Miller Road and Police Headquarters Road Bompai all in Kano metropolis.

"300 Coca-cola sized cans of improvised explosive devices recovered at various locations in the city. 8 Peak milk tins of 350grams loaded with improvised explosive devices (and) 8 drums size of 350 kilo grams with improvised explosive devices loaded in cars in various locations in the city."

Hours before the police made the official announcement, a source told Daily Trust that a retired police officer was caught yesterday afternoon with a bomb-laden vehicle at Goron Dutse area in Kano city.

The suspect was being held in police custody. He was arrested wearing a bullet proof vest, with a Toyota Camry car and carrying ammunitions and other explosives, the source said.

AFP news agency also quoted a senior police officer as saying on condition of anonymity: "So far we have discovered over 100 home-made bombs in the operation we have launched in bomb recovery in different parts of the city."

Yesterday, Senate president David Mark said he and the speaker of the House of Representatives Aminu Tambuwal had ignored security risks to travel to Kano.

"We want to ensure that a few misguided Nigerians who have been led into this action don't take this country hostage, it is not about religion, this affects the entire nation," Mark said in Kano.

In a BBC Hausa interview monitored yesterday, Tambuwal urged the Federal Government to forgive and dialogue with the Boko Haram sect as part of efforts to end its uprising.

Tambuwal said there was the need to "forgive them, bring them to the table and discuss with them to see how to end these problems."

Asked if he meant use of force should be replaced with dialogue, the Speaker said government could take all measures, starting with dialogue and if it fails then resorting to use of force.

Meanwhile about 200 Muslim clerics and political leaders offered peace prayers in Kano.

"I will pray to God that we should never re-live the catastrophe that resulted in the deaths and maiming in our city," Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso said.

Emir of Kano Ado Bayero told the clerics: "I enjoin you to continue praying for peace and stability in our city. I call upon you to use any religious fora to pray for peace in our land."

A purported spokesman for Boko Haram using the nom de guerre Abul-Qaqa claimed responsibility for the attacks on Friday, saying they were in response to a refusal by the authorities to release its members from custody. Some detainees being held at a police station in Kano were thought to have been freed during Friday's attacks.

http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/201201240943.html
How are they able to determine nationaility of the attackers when they cannot give accurate records of the dead and wounded. All the plans were hatched right under their noses
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by LagosBoi2(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
I have the number of their area commander over there, He is my brothers friend and i can assure you he will deal with them. I don't want to make his number public, how u gonna do it?
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by Yeske2(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
Nonsense, have they arrested Nigerians amongst them before singling out chadians? They should STFU if they don't know how to handle BH instead of fanning the embers of xenophobic hatred.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by bilaya(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
Tambuwal is an idiot.May God punish him
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by bilaya(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
Tambuwal is an idi.ot.May God punish him
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by freegaza(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
What waz the chadian language they were speaking?French?Kanembu?Incompetent fools, They were probably speaking kanembu which is a dialect of kanuri and there are many of them in borno and yobe
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by executinal(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2012
So what next
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by naijaking1: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^
What's next?
Let them escape, or send them back to Chad on a luxrious bus embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by totorimi: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
I think the likes of IBB, Buhari and Atiku and their household cannot be free from Boko Haram bombs if they are not directly sponsoring these evil activities.

GEJ and his clueless government should simply send armies into all the Northern states and then replace the governors with military heads for the time being. Setup road blocks and make sure every moving thing is thoroughly checked. In this way they will get all this bastards out one by one.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by OilSubsidy: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
TEEGBE:

More Stories in Metro. POLICE ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF OUR COUNTRY, IT IS THEIR CORRUPTION THAT HAS BROUGHT THIS TO NIGERIA angry

POLICEMEN are not Nigeria problem. Our leader rulers are the major problem we have in Nigeria. Anyday we are blessed with good leaders 90% of our problem will disappear.

Think about this, how can a senator earn hundreds of millions every year without doing anything whatsoever to deserve such money? Why would a sane president spend billions on food in one year?

While will the policeman or woman risk their life to protect anybody? for how much ehe? Will you risk your life for peanuuts of a salary? There is no committed policeman in nigeria. they just go through the motions and collect their bribe to supplent their misarable pay.

I sympatize with the dead police officers and the family they left behind. I will pray to almighty GOD everyday to punish our leaders. ALL OF DEM but especially the presidents both past and present for failing Nigerians.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by velo10: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
I think every Chadian in Northern Nigeria should be investigated of ties to Boko Haram. That would be a good step. You never know if that might be the link to smoke the snake out of its lair/
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by kinguwem: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
I'm disappointed in statements made by public officials. The CP has told Nigerians that Chadians are involved in the Kano bomb blasts and Tambuwal is still talking of dialogue and negotiations with terrorists. The borders should be closed and a house-to-house search should be done to arrest the invaders. The Chadian authorities should be called to order. Negotiations and settlement will be like paying tithes to foreigners and submitting to terrorists. These people are lazy and unproductive aliens. They are capitalising on the systemic failure of our institutions. All compromised security agents should be identified and dismissed. The time to act is now before it is too late.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
Reps speaker said boko haram should be forgiven.no mention of bringing them and their sponsors to book.thats a typical northern muslims mindset with regard to boko haram.the earlier nigeria is divided they better for us all.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by NegroNtns(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
I believe they drew from many resources, in addition to Chad they also drew from Niger. . . or maybe it was planned in Niger because the leaflet they circulated around town was written in Niger Hausa accent.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by ulnan: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
Tambuwa,Tambuwal,Tambuwal,how many times did I call u? I swear 2 God if David mark makes dis statement we will crucify him but cos ur an aboki and nigeria belongs 2 d desert aboki who knows notin other than wear jalabia and gather demselfs on road sides to hail alangurus,no job,no going 2farm,lazy ppl who kno notin other dan fanatism.when we divide u will eat ur religion.ur even surposed 2 b impeached 4 calling 4 negotiation with terorists,all of ur d same,it's hard 2 put an end 2 dis problem becos of ur religious sentiments which u portray in everytin. It's anoying 2 hear a speaker call 4 negotiation with terorrist who have no direction. Even though niger delter militants were fighting a genuine course,no southerner ever called 4 negotiation with dem y are dis idiots shouting 4 negotiation with his fellow idiot broders. Just wait and c what God will do.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by Bawss1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
totorimi:

I think the likes of IBB, Buhari and Atiku and their household cannot be free from Boko Haram bombs if they are not directly sponsoring these evil activities.

Care to present any evidence for such amazing reasoning?
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by UKBobo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
So now the country is at a crossroads - with criminals in suits, police uniform and casual clothes. Bombers freely moving with IED's around the country, the authorities now want to point to CHAD and essentially say that no Nigerian will partake in this kind of activity! Complete delusion of the highest order!

The stunning aspect of this saga is that there are some who will fall for this, hook, line and sinker.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by kpogede77: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2012
may God punish Tambuwal for that comment, he should be ready to wake up those southerners killed by boko haram and bring all of them to the negotiation table. How foolish an Hausa man can be. I expected him to talk about the restructuring of the federation that will bring peace to the country but rather he has added petrol to a burning fire. What happen to massop, opc, MEND. You expect them to sit on the fence and clap for the government when the negotiation with boko haram is going on.
Govt. should negotiate with chadians, Negerians,Somalians,etc who are boko haram and possibly reward them for killing our brothers and beautiful sisters, Tambuwal is a bastard who deserve to die
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
Tambuwal is an ediot i agree, but at this moment, you can say anything to quell these bloodsuckers rage.
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by Honeycity(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
for God sake! why cant gej declare state of emergency in all those northern states by replacing those governors with administartors
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by kizito96(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Why arrest them? they should be killed immediately. Later now they will be released
Re: Chadians Among Kano Attackers, Police Say by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
Who do you blame for the porous borders ? Immigration or our focusless government ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Presidency: Who Takes The Day Okonjo Or Kim? / Gbenga Daniel: I'm Being Persecuted Like Jesus' / Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.