Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. (1908 Views)

Boko Haram Might Try To Attack Kaduna Today. / Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / “ONE NIGERIA Might Soon Be Plunged Into Another Biafra Vs Nigeria” - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
THE Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Oluseyi Petinrin, has said the Boko Haram many soon run out of suicide bombers.

Speaking against the backdrop of the bombings in parts of the country at the inauguration of Nigerian Naval Ship, Thunder in Lagos, Petinrin assured Nigerians that security agencies were on top of the situation.

He said Boko Haram was growing weaker because people were beginning to see that they were not a religious group

He said, “The people have turned against them because they have seen through them (Boko Haram). This people have another agenda and the earlier we rally round and address it, the better for us.

“Nobody should leave where they make their livelihood because of threats from Boko Haram. When a terrorist organisation gets desperate, they start using suicide bombers because you won’t kill members of your organisation if you can achieve the same purpose without doing otherwise.

“This is why they have resorted to suicide bombers and they will soon run out of idiots.”

Meanwhile, the wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Patience, has urged the security agencies in the country to cooperate with one another in order to achieve the government’s goal of safeguarding the nations waterways.

Jonathan said this during the inauguration of NNS Thunder in Lagos.

She said, “I have a duty to emphasise that development will not be possible possible in an atmosphere where lives and property are exposed to risks.

“Therefore, I charge you (NN) to cooperate and work with other security agencies to protect lives and properties of Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike, irrespective of where they reside in the country.”

Jonathan maintained that the Federal Government was determined to support the efforts of the security agencies and strengthening of the nation’s security system.

She said, “The recent approval for the acquisition of two offshore patrol vessels and other smaller platforms is a concrete evidence of the resolve of this administration to support and strengthen the nation’s security system.”

The Chief of Naval Staff, Vice-Admiral Ola Ibrahim, described the acquisition of the warship as an important landmark for the navy.

He said, “NNS Thunder was transferred by the United States Government to the Nigerian Navy at no cost.

“For the Nigerian Navy in particular, the transfer of NNS Thunder is in recognition of our efforts and commitment in containing the myriad of security challenges around our waters.’’

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haramll-soon-run-out-of-bombers-cds/
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
ok brb
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by boneruns(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
A Somalian or Nigerien Defense Chief can never utter such silly statement, let alone other advanced countries. Seems such sensitive positions are given in form of compensation to incompetent hands. This statement shows clearly that we can't fight terrorist, and it's an insult to every Nigerian.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by violent(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
“Nobody should leave where they make their livelihood because of threats from Boko Haram. When a terrorist organisation gets desperate, they start using suicide bombers because you won’t kill members of your organisation if you can achieve the same purpose without doing otherwise.

. . . . .Coming from someone whose house is possibly under watch by a battalion. very good advise sire, we will stay put and remain hopeful that boko haram will soon run out of suicide bombers.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by dafman10(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
:d :d lwtm2mbu
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by 9jaIhail(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
is this man speaking under drug or what? did i read well, he is the chief of defence staff no wonder why boko boys seems offensive than our forces.hell someone need to call GEJ attention now because his life is in danger if our defence staff chief can say this.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by toyemz(f): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2012
wow
as in all the almajaris have now finished?

really?
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by kokoA(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
Ok. We now know the government's plan: Allow these guys to bomb until they run out of bombers undecided then GEJ will take credit for stoping them. No wonder he said we should endure it for a while.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by norrisman: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
So until they run out, we should expect more chaos?
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by 1025: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
when ever you listen to someone under badluck's government speak, you will know without making efforts. just like their president, they are all less concerned about our lives.
badluck ones said terrorism is one thing we must learn to live with for now.
pdp and whatever they represent are in need of blood and they must make that available by all means.
at the end of the day, one will be forced to ask, why the so called boko haram is not attacking pdp and their interests?

where and how are all these arms and bombs come into the country from? who are the sponsors which badluck had told us many times that they know?
why are the arrested ones getting bails with ease and the other ones are escaping?

badluck and his cabinet are taking nigerians for granted.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by jidestar: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
I seriously doubt that with the poverty in the North.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by T8ksy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
With about 10million almajiris loafing about in the northern part of nigeria, i believe the country herself will definately run out of reasons to exist before these modaphockers run out of suicide bombers.

As for the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Oluseyi Petinrin making such statement credited to him, i think he's a bigger idiot than those in BK he is lamblasting.

Geez! how did this mo.ron ever get to become our chief of defence staff?
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by LogicMind: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
Coward Yoruba man will wait in his cave until his enemy self-exterminates.
Crying generals' tribe.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
i'm reasoning out frosbel's motive for posting this trash.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by UKBobo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
Why do you all live togeher if you hate each other so profoundly?
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
what do you want us to do? to go live in the atlantic ocean?
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by LogicMind: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
UK Bobo:

Why do you all live togeher if you hate each other so profoundly?

Ask your ancestors.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Beaf: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2012
There are 10 million almajiri's! angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
With a reasonable price,i bet our ibo folks will provide for the shortfall in suicide bombers.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by mrOops: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^ Tu fia kwa for any igbo that will fall for such trap.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by juman(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
The Chief of Naval Staff, Vice-Admiral Ola Ibrahim, described the acquisition of the warship as an important landmark for the navy.

He said, “NNS Thunder was transferred by the United States Government to the Nigerian Navy at no cost.

This is a shame for us Vice-Admiral.

America is a country like nigeria, their leaders are human being like our leaders but we failed and become a beggar nation.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
mr. Oops:

^^^ Tu fia kwa for any igbo that will fall for such trap.

Abegi,how about those arrested ones that disguised as muslims  in Adamawa and also the ones that fought for Ghadaffi. . . . . .if ibos can do all that for a fee,what makes you think they cant venture into suicide bombing business ?
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by juman(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
Meanwhile, the wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Patience, has urged the security agencies in the country to cooperate with one another in order to achieve the government’s goal of safeguarding the nations waterways.

I always surprise why security agencies don't work hand in hand even sometimes in advanced country.

Probably because of ego of their bosses.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by 9jaIhail(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abegi,how about those arrested ones that disguised as muslims  in Adamawa and also the ones that fought for Ghadaffi. . . . . .if ibos can do all that for a fee,what makes you think they cant venture into suicide bombing business ?

i have been monitoring your post about igbos and i came to conclusion that you are one of those yeruba's who were not opportune to be born in the hospital, you were given birth in the kitchen with the help of baba alawo agbo mixture,i am sure it was on Saturday night you were born egbedu night.so my advice to any reasonable igbo men is to ignore you because nothing good comes out from the mouth of garage boy like you.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

i have been monitoring your post about igbos and i came to conclusion that you are one of those yeruba's who were not opportune to be born in the hospital, you were given birth in the kitchen with the help of baba alawo agbo mixture,i am sure it was on Saturday night you were born egbedu night.so my advice to any reasonable igbo men is to ignore you because nothing good comes out from the mouth of garage boy like you.

Nope i was born on a thursday so your anlysis are flawed.try again scooby doo
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by slimghost(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

With a reasonable price,i bet our ibo folks will provide for the shortfall in suicide bombers.

Was ur mum gangrapped by igbos?
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
slimghost:

Was ur mum gangrapped by igbos?

Are ibos rapists ?
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Tabon: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mr. Chief of defence, instead of u to come up solution to end this boko haram, u ar saying they will soon run out of suicide bombers. Are u waiting until they run out of suicide bomber before proferring solution? U lazy fool.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by olapluto(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
Set up Islamic schools for the almajiris. Engage their minds on the teachings of Islam. Let them learn trade. Let them be politically aware. Let them have hope of a life out of the streets. Let them know they do not always have to be tools in the hands of a few. Do all these and BH will be dented.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by slimghost(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Are ibos rapists ?

Lol! You win. I can see you are on a revenge mission against Igbos. I pray you don't die hating.
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2012
slimghost:

Lol! You win. I can see you are on a revenge mission against Igbos. I pray you don't die hating.

Tell me if ibos are rapists,then i will let you know if they rape'd your mum or not .
Re: Boko Haram Might Soon Run Out Of Suicide Bombers. by slimghost(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Tell me if ibos are rapists,then i will let you know if they violation'd your mum or not .

Go get a life boy! I don't join issues with clowns. Playa hating ain't no job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Dead? / Why are Nigerians Siding Amaechi in A Supremacy Battle With His Boss? / Exclusive Photos From Pres. Jonathan Campaigns For Omisore In Oshgbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.