Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Hire Purchase Laptops - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hire Purchase Laptops (1993 Views)

Get Thin Clients On Credit(hire Purchase/lease). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase Laptops by nuttyproff(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2007
does anybody know where i can get high performance laptops fpr hire purchase and the details?
Re: Hire Purchase Laptops by touche(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2007
oceanic bank and bank PhB.
You need:
-proof of a steady source of income: 6 months account statement
-cover letter from employer
-invoice of the laptop you intend to buy

The bank investigates whether you are credit worthy and then you are required to open an account. The cost of payment for the laptop will be credited into the account.
You pay for the laptop and then repay the bank in 12 installments (via the account) at about 18% interest rate.
Re: Hire Purchase Laptops by GBASKY: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2007
WHAT IS UR POCKET LIKE MAY BE I CAN GET U ONE MAIL ME awosolid@yahoo,com

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Symbian Fone As A Wireless Router (wlan) / Which Operating System Is Best Mac Or Windows? / Neat UK Used Dell Latitude 7490 - 8GB RAM, Core i7, 8th Gen, Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.