Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? (662 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI / Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2012
Some of my favorite pet names for the president are:

Goofluck, Sadluck, Gaffeluck, and Jonatrash.

whats yours?
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by oderemo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2012
odechukwu.
pls dont kill me 4 dat.
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by Sunofgod(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
Ewu-Bayelsa
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by cashmentor(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

whats yours?
this is your president Oo! Pity am Nau! Anyway, i like calling him Mr Joe or Joe Boy!
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by Tabon: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
@Diluminati. Why are u insulting pres. Gej? Do u realise what u ar doing? He is ur president. U must give him that respect. He deserves it. A lot of people talk ignorantly. They cant even lead if given d opportunity to be class monitors. Nigeria is a very complex country. Gej will transform nigeria but these useless Boko haram are making d country ungovernable. In a complex country like nigeria, making hasty decisions can lead u to serious crisis. There are people who will always oppose ur policies even if it will be benefitial to the country. Now this Boko haram, if Gej uses military force to deal with them,people charge to Int court for crime against humanity and put him in jail. It has happened to many past presidents. In nigeria,if u visit d scene of act people will criticise,if u dont visit,they will abuse and call u names. They should allow Gej. I know he is working to deal with d issue.
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by Arosa(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
smooth-operator
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
Is Retardeen an ijaw name ?
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by slimghost(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

whats yours?

Lwkmd! Pls allow my presido oooo. He is on top of the situation.
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
hes not a lion, therefore hes a bingo cheesy
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
dully dully
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by sugar001(f): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
@Poster! You are under arrest.
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by ceah(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

whats yours?

Do you know this is why they are saying they will charge Bakare for Treason?

You should be ready for Treason charges from Beaf et al, wink
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by T8ksy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Is Retardeen an ijaw name ?

Probably not but it is now!!!
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by emiye(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2012

EMBATTLED
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by Nabilah: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
Kitten.
Re: Do You Have A Pet Name For The President? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
angry

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Over Dependent On Oil And Neglected Other Sector? / Can Dangote Survive In Europe Or Us / Does The PDP Believe In True Federalism And Regionalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.