Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal (6521 Views)

Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by MAYOWAAK: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
Investigations conducted by www.societynowng.com revealed that in the face of public furore generated by the public exposure of celebrated presenter, Frank Edoho kissing his new lover, Sandra at wedding recently- his employment remains unthreatened.

His employers- the promoters of the must watched programme Who Wants To Be A Millionaire- remain consistent in their stance on issues relating to Edoho's matrimony- it is a private matter.

This is even in the face of campaign by some within the organisation attempting to leverage on the development to replace the popular presenter with 'another favoured candidate'

His job is one of the most coveted within the organisation (because of the inherent gains)

The 'sack Edoho' group within and outside the organisation hinge their moves on claims of 'irresponsibility' on the part of the presenter.

They premise this on interpretation that he was caught kissing his new lover at a public place, when he is yet to fully divorce his wife.

The allegation is that as a brand ambassador of the programme- his action portrays it in bad light.

Pro Edoho's faction had countered these claims with the revelations that 'the issue of irresponsibility doesnot come into play'

That he is still very much responsible for the upkeep of his wife and his three children.

He is said to just pay her house rents and increase their monthly allowance.

They were on two hundred and fifty thousand naira monthly allowance- the increment is yet to be ascertained.

Aside this- Edoho is said to just make provisions that will take the stress of taking the children to and from school off kathrine.

According to his supporters 'he is trying to make them comfortable and happy like he is trying to be on his new romance'

They stretched the argument further that 'it takes a responsible man to do that- that those attempting to create an issue out of a kiss with a fiance, his parents approved are just being mischievous'

Sources claim the decider that strengthened his employers resolve to be consistent in their stand on the issue is Edoho's competence.

It is generally agreed that- he knows his job.

Insiders revealed that though the move to get him sacked is yet to be totally eradicated- there are strong indication that because of the need not to contradict official position against the background of caring for his estranged wife and children, Edoho will escape with only 'a strong warning- until he commits professional blunder'

http://societynowng.com/Frank-Edoho-Pays-Estranged-Wife-Kathrine-Rent-Increases-Children-Monthly-Allowance

Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by Lasinoh: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2012
Who cares?
Next time don't marry a wor-wor woman.
No matter how spiritually beautiful.
Save yourself one step away from divorce! kiss
Especially one with wor-wor black skin! wink
With no hair, and looking like a MAN in bed! cheesy
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by thehunted(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2012
the group will fail. nobody can present that show the way he does. regarding his marriage,women need be changed once in a while. no big deal. Everyone is doing that. Get real. that is what is hppening everywhere.
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by fibonacciseries(f): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lasinoh: Who cares?
Bros, you get bad mouth. may God 4give you o.
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by prettyblack: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
i taught he is responsible
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by fr3do(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bunch of haters with no sound argument
His love life has nothing to do with his job.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by Danosky316(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Call it civilisation or whatever, i think marriage shouldn't be slavery. bt its good to look b4 one makes d leap...
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Am I the Only who saw those? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by soulglo: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Isn't he divorced? What's the big deal?
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
tmabin: Am I the Only who saw those? shocked
Her ni**les right?
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by orla01(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
no mata wat we all say or think divorce is unnaceptable in the sight of God.May God help us all.
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by ManTiger(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
she's definately blessed with a very wide areola and only one thing could make a bosom duct rise in the full glare of public view.
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2013

No, bro, I saw them, too. They look like water melon.
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by mysticgal(f): 5:48am On Oct 17, 2013
sorry
that photographer,should get the hell out of that 3rd pix,its like adding pepper to injury nahundecided
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by 3ace(m): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2013
E be like say na dose twins attract am. Lovely twins I must say.
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by Mimijef: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2013
i wonder why a man so highly respected can publicly expose himself by kissing a lover in a public showing how inreponsible he is even if he is making moves for a divorce. Sincerely, this doesnt speak well of Frank.
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by Mimijef: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2013
i wonder why a man so highly respected can publicly expose himself by kissing a lover in a public showing how inreponsible he is even if he is making moves for a divorce. Sincerely, this doesnt speak well of Frank.i wonder why a man so highly respected can publicly expose himself by kissing a lover in a public showing how inreponsible he is even if he is making moves for a divorce. Sincerely, this doesnt speak well of Frank.i wonder why a man so highly respected can publicly expose himself by kissing a lover in a public showing how inreponsible he is even if he is making moves for a divorce. Sincerely, this doesnt speak well of Frank.
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by switdil(f): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2013
I disagree wit u on ur last statement
A MAN for bed ke
With that chest
Nooo
Frank sef kno wetin e see for her body na
N syd
She no too wor wor lyk that na
U sef go look twice if the Chest waka reach ur syd grin
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by stchinedu: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2013
prettyblack: i taught he is responsible
Meaning?! undecided
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by stchinedu: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Mimijef: i wonder why a man so highly respected can publicly expose himself by kissing a lover in a public showing how inreponsible he is even if he is making moves for a divorce. Sincerely, this doesnt speak well of Frank.i wonder why a man so highly respected can publicly expose himself by kissing a lover in a public showing how inreponsible he is even if he is making moves for a divorce. Sincerely, this doesnt speak well of Frank.i wonder why a man so highly respected can publicly expose himself by kissing a lover in a public showing how inreponsible he is even if he is making moves for a divorce. Sincerely, this doesnt speak well of Frank.
Take a sabbatical leave please! undecided
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
and I saw a N!!PU somewhere around here!
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by Lilimax(f): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Eww!.
How could that lady in the last picture put on such revealing gown angry.
Tacky sad!
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by Lilamartedi(f): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
prettyblack: i taught he is responsible
grin Lol ASUU
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by sexymoma(f): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Na dem sabi..
Even if he remarries a thousand times
E no comot one hair for ma body.

But let his new lover know this..... The rod that was used for the first wife is been beautifully kept for the second wife.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by jpphilips(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
thehunted: the group will fail. nobody can present that show the way he does. regarding his marriage,women need be changed once in a while. no big deal. Everyone is doing that. Get real. that is what is hppening everywhere.

The Ghanaian presenter looks like a m0r0n, MTN knows better they cant shop for a better replacement.
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by jpphilips(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Miz Ritz: Her ni**les right?

Frank really had fun with those, cute i must say
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by legitInc: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
http:///inviteby/?id=dike.nonso

Please open the link, create an account if you don't have one, and make money online its that easy and it works. Sorry for the Ad
Re: Frank Edoho In Public Kissing Scandal by kayClt(f): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
LMAO cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See How This Girl Exposed Her Naked Online Dis Morning / Burna Boy’s Girlfriend Stefflon Don Twerks To Seduce Fans, Booty Cheeks Exposed / Banky W’s Girlfriend Rocks Sexy Strapless Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.