Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC (1417 Views)

Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom / Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by princedant: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
Guys i just saw this on AIT news bar, this one na wa o, I guess NLC made a mistake not inviting them as part of negotiating team,   grin
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by TomiSwag(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
Ok!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by Challas(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
I guess they are just starting to get their priority right.BH has shown Nigerians how unprepared and unskilled our Police Force is despite the huge amount of money being sunk there annually.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by aljharem(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
if that is true, then Boko haram = MEND
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by mcnepow(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
Challas:

I guess they are just starting to get their priority right. BH has shown Nigerians how unprepared and unskilled our Police Force is despite the huge amount of money being sunk there annually.
After over 1million innocent killings??
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by MeGaStReEt: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
Good development. . .
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by doctokwus: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2012
MeGaStReEt:

Good development. . .
On the Surface yes bc NLC betraYed. D nigerian people;but we shd all stand against this menace that stands against everything good in any decent society
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2012
Boko haram=cpc
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by Korrection(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2012
beginning to see the other side of BH, sometimes they get me confused, NLC? for betraying the nigerian populace by accepting 97n per liter after all the struggles?? hahahah i laff in Ijaw, let the BH guys tell us why they need NLC in this matter or are those NLC guys part of them that refused to give them thier own portion of the bribe the took from the FG??
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2012
I thought these people are only after western education. so what has nlc got to do with western education? and how come our schools are still standing firm? This gave me a belief that there is nothing like BOKO HARAM, we only have different sets of sponsored criminals in different places with the same language and religion, hiding under an attention seeking name in other to divert the attention of security operatives.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by Konnektions146(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2012
i dont even understand these guys again, wat do Boko haram really wants
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by closearms3: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2012
this clearly shows that GEJ and BOKO HARAM boys work hand in hand anything that bring an obstacle to the government looting plot plans the BH boys would be use as machinaries to eliminate it . i laugh when i see comment of how deep their brainwashing mind conquering plots work in the brains of many Nigerians

wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if there was no boko haram ,there would not be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an American occult in 2006 to be precise , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it or not ,but don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,boehiming groups and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tunned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2012
Nw they r talkn. They shld extended their madness to the national assembly as soon as they r done with the stup!d police, nxt shld be d state governors n local gvmt chairmen of all d lga's but shld spare d life of poor innocent nigerians. unfortunately, this BH guys r just so 4kin brainless.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by noiseless: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2012
Everything in nigeria is all about and centres around oil and only oil.Nigerians hate,pretend to love,frame up,backstabbing,demonise,brain wash and scare alot of nigerians,is only so that their grip on oil will never be loosen.So with out oil in nigeria infact there wont be anything called nigeria by now.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by Beaf: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2012
alj harem:

if that is true, then Boko haram = MEND

You are a fool.

At the time we were telling people that your id!otic #Occupy was being done in collusion with boko haram to destabilise Nigeria, few believed. But we knew what we were talking about. This is the second time boko haram has publicly shown interest in #Occupy.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack NLC by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2012
^^^ guess, its a colabo. Imagine boko haram identifyn with ? Na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

IBB: Nigeria’s unity is settled - ‘I can go back to fight a war to keep this country together even at 71 / Musiwa, Yorubas Do Not Trust Tinubu or Jonathan Goodluck Any More , Watch Video. / Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.