Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. (7530 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2012
6 DAYS TO GO !!!
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by ogundeadeb: 1:53am On Mar 17, 2012
P.oj:

Brother, that your Hybrid Highlander is soooo clean, you can share your experience here or better still open a new thread, lets hear your Inspired story.

I have put my testimony on Inspired website, he sold me a very good car.
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
ogundeadeb:

I have put my testimony on Inspired website, he sold me a very good car.

May God Put a Good Testimony in Your Life

Thanks so much for your Business

God Bless.
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
2 DAYS TO GO !!!
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by Poj1(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2012
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2012
1 DAY TO GO !!!
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2012
YES !!!

THE DEE DAY IS HERE !!!

@ Inspired Autos, WE DONT PUT YOU ON A LONG THING. wink
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
cool cool
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2012
LIVE ON NIGERIAN SOIL !!!

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
DEAL WITH THE BEST

DEAL WITH INSPIRED AUTOS

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by Poj1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Inspired,Inspired, Inspired
What else can we call you.
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
P.oj:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Inspired,Inspired, Inspired
What else can we call you.

Oga Mi Sir, You can Call me The Inspired Man. grin grin

More Photos of YOUR CAMRY HYBRID

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by Poj1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
Goodness and Mercy!!!
Can a used car come better than this?
The car even looks better on Naija soil,I know my eyes are not deceiving me.
Ride Inspired, you're the man.
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
P.oj:
Goodness and Mercy!!!
Can a used car come better than this?
The car even looks better on Naija soil,I know my eyes are not deceiving me.
Ride Inspired, you're the man.

Thanks for your Business sir.

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by ogundeadeb: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
Kudos Inspired for job well done and congrats P.oj, we need to wash it.
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by Poj1(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2012
Wash it?
We go bath am with Champagne.
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2012
@ Inspired Autos,

WE SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS SEARCHING FOR CLEAN 1 OWNER CARS THAT WERE DEALER MAINTAINED. ALL OUR CARS ARE BROUGHT BACK TO FACTORY SPEC

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by Poj1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
Finally, The Inspired Experience
After three years of wishing,dreaming,watching other peoples 'Inspired' cars,
Now mine has come.
With All Expectations Exceeded.
It's an experience I want to relive.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
P.oj:
Finally, The Inspired Experience
After three years of wishing,dreaming,watching other peoples 'Inspired' cars,
Now mine has come.
With All Expectations Exceeded.
It's an experience I want to relive.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You Came to Nairaland

You Saw on Nairaland

And You Conquered on Nairaland

Thanks so much for Your Business.
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2012
SUCH A CLEAN CAR PRE ORDERED FROM INSPIRED AUTOS !!!

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2012
Where do I begin talking about all the extras that come with this Camry HYBRID? If you can dream it, this baby's got it.

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inspired Autos Inc. has been a leader in the Automobile industry, Striving for Excellence in Every area of the Business.

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2012
cool cool

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
This superb Hybrid CAMRY is the one-owner gem that is certain to impress Oga P.Oj

Having had only one previous owner means that this terrific Camry is sure to be a favorite among our more Educated buyers.

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by Poj1(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2012
Cruising round town with this baby is a marvel
Even drivers with bigger cars gives it a second look
The car drives and handles excellently,
It's loaded with every option imaginable and everything works well
And the fuel consumption? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thank you Inspired for a great deal
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2012
P.oj:
Cruising round town with this baby is a marvel
Even drivers with bigger cars gives it a second look
The car drives and handles excellently,
It's loaded with every option imaginable and everything works well
And the fuel consumption? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thank you Inspired for a great deal
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
More

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
smiley

Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by Poj1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2012
CORRECT!!! kiss
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by Poj1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2012
Sent you mail this morning.
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2012
P.oj:
Sent you mail this morning.

Ok Sir, Ill do that tomorrow Morning.

Cheers
Re: Inspired With Peace Of Mind ; My Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid from Inspired. by inspiredm(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*SOLD**SOLD*Newly Arrived 2018 Lexus RX350L In Lagos State / Automatic Peugeot 407 Abuja and PH Price slash / **WELCOME TO NIGERIA**Cleanest 2000 Camry Alive: PreOrderd by Cooldudeng of NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.