Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Get Your Land In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Your Land In Abuja (848 Views)

Buy Your Land At Creek Haven Estate Near VGC @ Very Cheap Prices!! / Read This -your Land At Mowe May Have Been Forcefully Taken By Land Speculator / Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Land In Abuja by Taich(m): 2:10am On Jan 25, 2012
Abuja the federal capital of our nation Nigeria is indeed experiencing rapid expansion in all facets. The real estate sector is booming and much opportunities are still available for both investors and people that wants to acquire land for their own needs. It is advisable to get your own land in Abuja than paying rents annually because the cost of renting an apartment for a year can get you a plot of land in a nice location. Abuja being a city that is still under development has lots of land spaces almost at the cost of nothing when compared with price of same land dimension in cities like Lagos,portharcourt, or Ibadan. But venturing into real estate can be tricky, you need to confirm the authenticity of the land for sale before buying and also make sure you get the C of O before buying or immediately after buying, in that way, you will be free from any ugly incident.
Re: Get Your Land In Abuja by Sagewood: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2012
Great points. Please give more details on lands, processing of C of O, and investment in real estates generally in Abuja.
Re: Get Your Land In Abuja by Taich(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2012
They are processes that a land have to pass through to obtain C of O. For instance, that you bought a land with offer title. First you need to do change of name and opening of file for the land, then u do what is called TDP or Site plan and pay for the C of O bill which will all take about 8weeks to be ready. I hope i have enlightened you on what you ask for.
Re: Get Your Land In Abuja by Sagewood: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2012
^^^ If I buy a land with a C of O, would I need to process a new C of O or change of name with the C of O?
Re: Get Your Land In Abuja by Taich(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^^^ You dont need a change of name if is C of O but what you need is a Power of Attorney from the seller,the C of O will always bear the sellers name because only one C of O is issued to a land.
Re: Get Your Land In Abuja by Sagewood: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2012
@ Taich,

Thanks for the info. Please post the website or a link to Abuja/ FCT Land Information Office or Registry.
Re: Get Your Land In Abuja by Taich(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: Get Your Land In Abuja by Sagewood: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2012
Thanks for the info. I am browsing through the website now.

(1) (Reply)

Apartment To Let: Magodo Estate, Ikoyi, Banana Island / 3 & 4 Br Bungalow For Sale @ Diamond Estate. Lagos / Properties For Sale And Let In Ajah-lekki Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.