Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (687 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by Ozegbe(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2012
You walk into a room and find your lover and your best friend under the sheets both naked. when they see you, they both scream april fool. You look at the calendar and realize that it is indeed April 1st. what would you do?
Re: What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2012
If they are naked under the sheets, I will call my lawyer Straight
Re: What Would You Do? by slimyem: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2012
Ozegbe:

You walk into a room and find your lover and your best friend under the sheets both Unclad. when they see you, they both scream april fool. You look at the calendar and realize that it is indeed April 1st. what would you do?
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2012
?
Re: What Would You Do? by Acidosis(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2012
poster what is this?
Re: What Would You Do? by Ozegbe(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2012
@slimyem today is a good day so its too early to be fustrated @acodosis dats wat it is
Re: What Would You Do? by slimyem: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2012
^frustrated?
Nah!
I'm only awed at the heavy weight of your stupi.dity.its priceless!
Re: What Would You Do? by tellwisdom: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2012
grin grin grin slimyansh, did u say heavy weight of stupidity?? shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Do? by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2012
Ozegbe:

@slimyem today is a good day so its too early to be fustrated @acodosis dats wat it is
I'm not saying it is not what it is, but please go and "paste" it back from where you "copied" it from. and again I'm acidosis not acodosis. Thank u
Re: What Would You Do? by mobf: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

If they are Unclad under the sheets, I will call my lawyer Straight
Lawyer ke grin
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2012
The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, partial discombobulation & sophisticated obfuscation! Dont open threads after smoking! If you must smoke, dont open a thread, if you must open a thread, dont smoke!
Re: What Would You Do? by Ozegbe(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
@slimyem hope ure not a ugly girl? because na only ugly girls dey para like dis or did u recently cheat on your guy?
Re: What Would You Do? by mobf: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^ ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

No Gays Allowed: Saudi Arabia Bans Homosexuals From Schools / Why Are Nigerian Women Generally Ashamed Of Their Age / Life Is Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.