Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. (81504 Views)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by obowunmi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
The eegbos are now fighting over villages ? Na wooo,

Fine? Kanu is a ugly boy abeg, he's just rich. Kaaaii, women sef, them too like money.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by hardbody: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
I know his parents and they were until the last time i checked in their ancestral compound in Amannagwu Village. After his father's death and the mother returned from the UK (I guess), she was bed-ridden.

Nwankwo (surname Kanu) was playing youth competition among the 19 villages in Arochukwu ( he came to play for 'his' village Amannagwu as a 'mercenery'). He was younger than me then (and is still is) and i was yet in the University. I am no where near the ages that are bing bandied around as Nwankwo's real age (50, 51, 55, etc).

The issue of his ancestry got to me when i was in the villa this past xmas, and i understand he found his new ancestry (after his father's demise and burial in Arochukwu) to be somewhere around Ihiala. I did not think it a very critical issue to pursue and so i did not, and around and about me, it was not an issue to press.

What is important to me (and i guess to most) is the fact that he had done well for himself and still doing, he is happily married, a Nigerian that brought honour and laurels to this country and most importantly, another human who is subject to the vicissitudes of power, life and all its entrappings. I wish the young man well whether in Arochukwu or Ihiala.

The rest of us should concern ourselves with carving a niche and making a name for ourselves in our chosen fields of endeavour and leaving wonderful steps in the sands of time for posterity to judge us with.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
Kanu, Thank you for marrying a Beautiful IGBO African girl cool.  You have a lovely family and may God continue to bless you.

Now Haters go and drink Otapiapia(VERY CHEAP) as AK47MAN suggested cheesy

caye:

First of all, i want to congratulate Papi for taking care of such a BEAUTIFUL dame well with the children. Also, Amara, you're are gorgeous by yourself and blessed to have such a fine and handsome hubby. Your children are also admirable too. Happy Birthday!

O Boy, which one be ur own na? Which one u use ur pic dey disturb person here na. Abi u need fine wife like kanu from Nairaland. If that pic na u, well make i no talk sha.

Where you come from? I no say u be naija, but which state in particular? I fit recommend one FINE chick for you. Fine one like mammy water cheesy.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
Wow! I really admire kano nd wife, u both r very wonderful. Keep it on may God continue to bless u nd ur family.:*
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
Kanu's wife that use be not so pretty has now turned to a beauty queen?. I no gree until a Nigeria photographer take the pixs. Na only then fit give me correct assessment joor. Any person fit fine if na oyinbo take the pix.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
wait for her next picture from Nigeria visit
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2012
I'm really impressed. I think she had those kids because Kanu sef don dey count him age.

She has a lovely shape and is looking confident, sexy and most importantly happy.

Well done Girl!
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by igboboy1(m): 1:00am On Jan 27, 2012
o.obim:

igbo girls dey fine sha.eg,adeze YOBO,nkechi OKOCHA,stephnie KALU UCHE,amara KANU etc.am going to break up with this [b]my Yoruba girlfriend(she must wear heavy make up before u can see her beauty) [/b]and am going in search of a beautiful igbo girl_natural beauty like dis woman

ummm duh,

what do you think the high rates of Yoruba men marrying igbo girls is attributed to?
Dem no wan their children to resemble wande, obj, tokyo etc
I hear chidinma the winner of project fame has a Yoruba boyfriend sef (d guy get sense)

as for the make up just look mocheda then look chidinma, Mochedda with her make up o boy she still worry, over worwor dey worry her,  Yoruba girls not only worowor but dem com dey too rascal, If u no fine at least have a gentle spirit (but no dem no gree, dey are just damn too loud like funke akindeye)
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by fans792: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2012
CONGRATS KANU. i BELIEVE MOST OF U ENVYING KANU IS NOT MARRIED OR HAS UGLY WIFE. ANYWAY NOBODY ASKED U TO MARRY D UGLY ONE. BUT MOST IMPORTANT IS D JOY AND PEACE IN D FAMILY DAT MATTERS NOT REALLY BEAUTY.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by bellexa: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2012
Lovely family.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by ak47mann(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
igbo boy:

ummm duh,

what do you think the high rates of Yoruba men marrying igbo girls is attributed to?
Dem no wan their children to resemble wande, obj, tokyo etc
I hear chidinma the winner of project fame has a Yoruba boyfriend sef (d guy get sense)

as for the make up just look mocheda then look chidinma, Mochedda with her make up o boy she still worry, over worwor dey worry her,  Yoruba girls not only worowor but dem com dey too rascal, If u no fine at least have a gentle spirit (but no dem no gree, dey are just damn too loud like funke akindeye)
Wow i thought people never notice that before,igbo boy you are very right,the ugly ones with rascals character even make them look more ugly, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by virunga: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
congrats for Kanu
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
Tribalistic foollllssszs. We accuse the white people of being racist but look at what we are doing to ourselves? Igbos cursing yorubas and vice versa

God have mercy
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Sagamite(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
jennykadry:

Tribalistic foollllssszs. We accuse the white people of being racist but look at what we are doing to ourselves? Igbos cursing yorubas and vice versa

God have mercy

They are just people with low brain development. Products of a failed education system.

Their value to humanity is very low. At best they can only provide hard labour but we don't need that much hard labour in the technological age.

If I had the powers, I would gladly kill them off and end their worthless, useless, stinking lives.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
It is just unbelievable and shameful
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Sagamite(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
jennykadry:

It is just unbelievable and shameful

The reality is that there has always been cretins like this in life and there will always be cretins like this in life. These people are going to procreate na. One does not have to be a rocket scientist to be able to chook. They are going to produce more cretins in their mold. There is nothing we can do about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . legally.

I am resigned to that fact. What pisses me of is our social ideology of giving them equal rights to vote. Cretins should not be able to determine anything about laws and life.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
I always thank God for my dad, one would think that someone from his generation would be very tribalistic but nope, he has 2 Yoruba sons in law and he has never had issues with any of his kids marrying from any tribe. Even as  kids he used to teach us Yoruba, I remember asking him why not Igbo, and he was like "Igbo you will definitely pick up from our normal convos at home but yoruba is a language you have to put an extra effort in learning, if you wanno live in Lagos, you are better off learning their language, it's an added plus and you will survive"

And then I come on here and read disgusting replies?yea I shake me head
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
jennykadry:

I always thank God for my dad, one would think that someone from his generation would be very tribalistic but nope, he has 2 Yoruba sons in law and he has never had issues with any of his kids marrying from any tribe. Even as  kids he used to teach us Yoruba, I remember asking him why not Igbo, and he was like "Igbo you will definitely pick up from our normal convos at home but yoruba is a language you have to put an extra effort in learning, if you wanno live in Lagos, you are better off learning their language, it's an added plus and you will survive"

The thing that annoys me is that these fools will be going about saying "I have a degree but no job or my job pays peanuts". What do they think they deserve at their level of thinking? People should dash you money for being daft?
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
This ak47mann guy somehow always comes across as uneducated to me cheesy

He isn't the only ignoramus here but he's popped up many a time and is difficult to ignore cheesy
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by ak47mann(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
ibkaye:

He isn't the only ignoramus here but he's popped up many a time and is difficult to ignore cheesy
Madam!what is it about AK that interest you so much eehh cool

if you see AK comments just read it and be happy or quietly quench for corner or is it hard for you?
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
ak47mann:

Madam!what is it about AK that interest you so much eehh cool

if you see AK comments just read it and be happy or quietly quench for corner or is it hard for you?
Don't flatter yourself, nairaland being a discussion site, users are bound to come across other users and their comments, you being just another one of many wink

No actually, I think I'll contribute as I wish smiley
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by ak47mann(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
ibkaye:

Don't flatter yourself, nairaland being a discussion site, users are bound to come across other users and their comments, you being just another one of many wink

No actually, I think I'll contribute as I wish smiley

okay fine,but i still wonder why Ak was single out,ak is not the only one here undecided anyway is ur right to contribute but i dont like to be single out cooljust read my bigoted advice and be happy ok cool
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
ak47mann:

okay fine,but i still wonder why Ak was single out,ak is not the only one here undecided anyway is ur right to contribute  but i dont like to be single out cooljust read my bigoted advice and be happy ok cool
[size=40pt]He isn't the only ignoramus here[/size] but he's popped up many a time and is difficult to ignore

@topic
Congrats to her, they look great and HAPPY smiley
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Sagamite(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
ak47mann:

okay fine,but i still wonder why Ak was single out,ak is not the only one here undecided anyway is ur right to contribute  but i dont like to be single out cooljust read my bigoted advice and be happy ok cool

Maybe she was more bothered by your idiocy than other's own.
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by igboboy1(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2012
jennykadry:

Yup definitely an efulefu,
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by igboboy1(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2012
obowunmi:

The eegbos are now fighting over villages ? Na wooo,

Fine? Kanu is a ugly boy abeg he's just rich. Kaaaii, women sef, them too like money.

na wa o, awolowo definitely created sub standard school in yorubaland, at least i no dey beat my chest say na me go school pass so if i ever get confure for my english no be my fault afterall I am not english,
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2012
igbo boy:

Yup definitely an efulefu,

Yup, definitely an anuofia kiss
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2012
ibkaye:

Nope he isn't, as you can see the others are coming out one by one grin
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by igboboy1(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2012
jennykadry:

Yup, definitely an anuofia kiss

ogbanje kedu? amara'm e mara e be e si, local harlot biko ga kpo Nne gi ko lacha amu mu grin
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2012
igbo boy:

ogbanje kedu? amara'm e mara e be e si, local harlot biko ga kpo Nne gi ko lacha amu mu  grin

Is that all you've got? cheesy cheiii sorry oooo.

Do you know what local harlot means? I will define it for you with an example: your local villaged mother who sleeps around with all the local palm wine tapers and snuff makers is the one that you should be calling a harlot cheesy ,your mother who happens to be the bianca of her time that sleeps around with all the local politicians in ya village (when I mean politicians I mean: local government council people, and chiefs) whilst coming home at night to massage your fathers impotent agbalumo sized d!ck and head with Vaseline and her over used v@Gina,is the one you are supposed to be calling a harlot not me.

Please upgrade me to international harlot ateast I get taste pass nne mu'ru gi, you think say it is easy to sleep with men outside naija? Come onn give unto me thy honor due angry grin
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by igboboy1(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2012
jennykadry:

Is that all you've got? cheesy cheiii sorry oooo.

Do you know what local harlot means? I will define it for you with an example: your local villaged mother who sleeps around with all the local palm wine tapers and snuff makers is the one that you should be calling a harlot cheesy ,your mother who happens to be the bianca of her time that sleeps around with all the local politicians in ya village (when I mean politicians I mean: local government council people, and chiefs) whilst coming home at night to massage your fathers impotent agbalumo sized manliness and head with Vaseline and her over used v@Gina,is the one you are supposed to be calling a harlot not me.

Please upgrade me to international harlot ateast I get taste pass nne mu'ru gi, you think say it is easy to sleep with men outside naija? Come onn give unto me thy honor due angry grin

nne adim sorry, Upgrade in full effect, Otu gi di kwa egwu grin
You are doing your father and mother proud, keep up the good job wink
BTW hezbollah leader in lebanon is looking for international harlot, I recommend you going by your CV you get experience, Nwanne DALU wink
Re: Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2012
igbo boy:

nne adim sorry, Upgrade in full effect, Otu gi di kwa egwu  grin
You are doing your father and mother proud, keep up the good job  wink
BTW hezbollah leader in lebanon is looking for international harlot, I recommend you going by your CV you get experience, Nwanne DALU  wink

Good,give Honor to whom Honor is due. How dare you compare me to that Village Jump and Start tricycle you Call a mother angry grin Kpachara anya gi oooo. angry i Know my own get Class abeg. A beg abeg a beg,  I was even planning to hold a seminar in your village, the more educated women like the one whose womb you came out from are on the usage of condoms the better. Correct well made condom will help stop the reproduction of people like you, enough of side 2mins runs wey ya mama dey collect. She needs to have a permanent manliness shaped v!br@tor  in her v@Gina, that way she gets the maximum satisfaction she is looking for from Those certified village touts

Dont thank me now, thank me later, anu mpam you no dey fear face. Next time you mind your business and stop poking your nose on wetin no consign you  grin cool

Boy Who Got N1M From Davido Buys Tricycle, Davido Reacts / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64