Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9301 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up / To Only Girls Pls Answer Dis 4me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RaffL(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2012
Re: . by amuukwu1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
wahala embarassed undecided
Re: . by RaffL(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
Resist such temptation the girl is under-age she does'nt no what love is all about morever you are old enough to be her dad
Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
avoid her.u are an adult, u know wht 2 do. u cnt possibly hv anything 2 do wit her.tell her she is a child n treat her as such.tell her 2 face her studies n forget those kind of feelings for now.thers a lot of time 4 that later
Re: . by pendo89(f): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2012
childhood crushes.
I used to have a crash on MJ when around the same age,so no biggie. You are the responsible one here so act like an adult and find a girl your age to distract you. If she decides to act on it you wont be responsible for messing up her childhood.
Those adolescent hormones make some girls go crazy.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
Op is not serious. "what should I do?"

Mschew grin
Re: . by lbotus(f): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2012
op, "Go hang yourself'
Re: . by born2boink(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
Good a 12 years old girl having feeling for you, the next thing to do is that you should start getting feeling for PRISON too, you should start thinking about prison life,maybe watch documentary of prison, and try to be locking yourself in home alone for 3 days with single meal per day, Good Luck

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
Good a 12 years old girl having feeling for you, the next thing to do is that [size=14pt]you should start getting feeling for PRISON too, you should start thinking about prison life,maybe watch documentary of prison, and try to be locking yourself in home alone for 3 days with single meal per day, [/size]Good Luck
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Op, wetin concern Monkey with coat and tie?
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
born2fuck:

Good a 12 years old girl having feeling for you, the next thing to do is that you should start getting feeling for PRISON too, you should start thinking about prison life,maybe watch documentary of prison, and try to be locking yourself in home alone for 3 days with single meal per day, Good Luck
grin grin grin grin grin Hahahahahahahahahahaha hhahhahah ahahahahgrin grin hahahahaha
* falls down from a stair case, phone scattered on ground*
Re: . by hannahmay(f): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2012
It's a new tin abi? Had thousands of crushes when I was very young. So wat's d big deal? My advice is 'go n kill urself or jump into a deep well'. Lolll!!
Re: . by mcnepow(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2012
Poster even if an 18yr old 'draws close' to me, i term it child abuse. talkless a 12yr old, i fit even vomit.
Re: . by queensmith: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
you call her parents, the police the social workers her teachers her headteacher th nnpc the rspca the NYSC the fire brigade the everybody before they be statutorily rappin errybody down there!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
queensmith:

you call her parents, the police the social workers her teachers her headteacher th[b] nnpc the rspca the NYSC the fire brigade[/b] the everybody before they be statutorily rappin errybody down there!
***Checks her Temperature***
Re: . by cantell(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
born2fuck:

*smiles*
Re: . by Ozegbe(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2012
@op i think u should see a psychiatrist because the ppl on this thread wont help you out

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
You can't be serious , you mean you don't know what to do. I got an idea , why don't you go screw yourself.
Re: . by born2boink(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
apocalypse:

You can't be serious , you mean you don't know what to do. I got an idea , why don't you go screw yourself.
Let him learn his lesson in prison,at least his employment sit will be vacant for someone else and by the time he spend about 7yrs or 21 yrs in prison according to law, he will know the different between higher institution and prison institution and he may  Prison Professor if he is  term 21 years in prison and we pray nairaland still exist by the time he come back so he will have some stories to share about prison life but the only prayer he we should be praying is that he should not escape the judgment
Re: . by 25omega(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2012
the poster is 24 years old and he still doesn't know right from wrong [size=18pt]epic fail[/size]

you are scared to death why? because you think you might fall for her and claim she seduced you

stop being a retard and be the adult instead of trying to plot on how to screw her and get away with it
Re: . by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2012
the real problem here IS that the OP is not mature enough to know what to do and may actually consider dating this child. LAWD HA' MERCY!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
*Elstupido Goat*
Re: . by RaffL(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
RaffL:

Am 24, A 12 years old girl, told me she'z gat feelings 4me. Wot should i do?
dude 1 wrong move and ama get u arrested and jailed for childz molestation, JEEzz!! Like do u rili need advise on a topic like thz?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2012
Why is everyone abusing the poster Just tell him what to do simple! Not everyone has common sense you know.

@Poster, tell her that she will be your 5th wife as in that joking kind of way. And just keep joking around with her. My brother who is 29 and married also has his 10 yrs old gf. But we all know is just a joke. She probably just admire you please she is just 12 she has no idea abt relationship or love. I don't want to believe you are 24, but I will just take it that you lack common sense. Cuz even my 7 yrs old brother wouldn't have open a thread about this. You opening this thread is truly alarming. You are probably considering dating this kid. Please, I hope not, just tell me you were confused/dumb. undecided
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hello, miss rokiatu. I like your dress
Re: . by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
Ok thanks.
Re: . by mcnepow(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
Acidosis:

Hello, miss rokiatu. I like your dress
Thanx 4 ur complement but dont take it too far cos she's married to my cousin's best friend's uncle's younger brother.
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
mcnepow:

Thanx 4 ur complement but dont take it too far cos she's married to my cousin's best friend's uncle's younger brother.
okay sir.
Re: . by mcnepow(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2012
Thanx 4 undastanding
Re: . by cantell(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
rokiatu:

Why is everyone abusing the poster Just tell him what to do simple! Not everyone has common sense you know.

but I will just take it that you lack common sense. Cuz even my 7 yrs old brother wouldn't have open a thread about this. You opening this thread is truly alarming. You are probably considering dating this kid. Please, I hope not, just tell me you were confused/dumb. undecided
Whats the difference between you and the other posters? You just insulted the guy like they did.
@op,
Bro, you need to be careful.
You're probably considering messing around with her, hence the reason for asking. You need a push from someone who sees it from [b]p[/b]edophile's point of view and thats the major reason why you're asking.
No matter how mature she may look, she's still a 12yr old girl.
You may hook up with her and get away with it now, but it'll always come back and haunt you in the future.
So pls, do the right thing.
Re: . by drnoel: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2012
RaffL:

Am 24, A 12 years old girl, told me she'z gat feelings 4me. Wot should i do?

pervert in the house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Please Cheat On Men . / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.