Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Real Dad Had Raped Her Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Dad Had Raped Her Mum (892 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum / Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Dad Had Raped Her Mum by rhamzus(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
had been a spiteful remark thrown away during a squabble between two friends. But within moments, it changed Rebecca’s life in a way she never dreamed.

Rebecca’s close friend and aunt, who was the same age as her, had called her a “rapist’s kid” in a silly teenage spat. Naturally Rebecca wanted to know why.

She went home and told her mother, expecting her to shrug it off as a cruel jibe between squabbling kids.

Instead, Rebecca’s mother sank to the floor in tears, and told her it was true.
full gist below

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2012/01/24/real-life-i-was-only-born-because-my-mother-was-raped-115875-23714664/
Re: Real Dad Had Raped Her Mum by moremi2008(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2012
This is a truly horrific story. Her Mum is a f.o.o.l. She should NEVER have shared a horrible secret like that (there is nothing to gain and everything to lose).
Re: Real Dad Had Raped Her Mum by blank(f): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
My question is, "who told her aunt/half-sister that she was the child of a rapist?"

(1) (Reply)

She Wished Death For Another Man Son! / Are Women Better Cheaters Than Men? / "I Am 6 Months Pregnant For My Son And Wants To Marry Him." Says Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.