Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Advise Me Now Or Remain Silent For Ever. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Advise Me Now Or Remain Silent For Ever. (592 Views)

Who Would You Advise Me To Marry. / Read These 40 Shorts Jokes From Osuoofia And Your Week Will Never Remain Thesame / Why Akpors Remain Stranded In Lagos Since 1960(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Now Or Remain Silent For Ever. by kellynoah: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
Frenz, I nid Advice. I agri the Bible says we shud be of help to others or so, but this one is difficult. One of my mother's friend, the daughter is pregnant and the story from the mother is that she did it only once n the young man ran away, that the maternity home said she need to do more to open the way for the baby ahead of delivery. she came to my house last nite with the daughter n requested that I should be of help to open, How can i render this kind of help!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Advise Me Now Or Remain Silent For Ever. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
Pls wat do u mean by OPEN? i b olodo 4rm small abeg grin
Re: Advise Me Now Or Remain Silent For Ever. by bunmioguns(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2012
Bring her come meet donkoline, nbdy wey he no fit bleep once he sees alomo and paraga . . .talk of pregnant women, hunchbak, mad women e.t.c
Re: Advise Me Now Or Remain Silent For Ever. by dani1luv: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
Didnt get the Joke
Re: Advise Me Now Or Remain Silent For Ever. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
@bumni , I no know say u sabi me like dis grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Valentine Day. / Jamb Questions / Video Of Farook Lawan Collecting Bribe From Otedollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.