Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Fabrregas: The Key To Victory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabrregas: The Key To Victory (1750 Views)

INCREDIBLE: Heavily Pregnant Woman Playing Basketbal, Lead Team To Victory (phot / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by lordimpaq(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2006
lets not forget the saying that young blood is better old wine,

this match is a foregone conclusion, i believe the young players of arsenal are goin all out against juveniles to beat them both home and away please bear in mind that we beat them before, pls ppl don't forget that marvelous henry freekick, it was a beauty, it would repeat itself, anyways, its destined for us to win, also know that juventus lost to an english side last year, they will be weary of that, and THEY WILL LOOSSEEE!!!!! this man, sorry this lad or young boy is goin to displace viera as kind,

all hail the new king of DMs FABREGAS

Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by nightrider: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2006
yes o! but its not just fabregas. i think the combination of fabregas and a speedy hleb can tear apart juves defensive midfield.
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by lordimpaq(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2006
thank you bros, u have spoken well, , this is only a sign that we will win the UCL
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by Akolawole(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2006
The gunners have started again.

Mouth! Mouth!! Mouth!!!

If it is Chelsea now, they will call us arrogant.

A dead Viera is better than those young boys. cool
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by slary(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2006
Initially when Viera left we were all crying that we 've lost a greatest ball winner,
but at 18 fabrigas has showned a tremendous improvement.
I also understand that Real madrid are scouting for these young lad, i believe Arsene
wenger will never subscribe to that, not now when the lad is in great form.
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by LoverBwoy(m): 4:51am On Mar 23, 2006
is mikel obi better than Cesc?

I think Viera will bully them in midfield grin, this young guy has been playing without rest since!!

But if arsenal keep distributing the ball accurately then, they might just try smiley

they should up the tempo from start to finish and avoid bad tackles from the italians

Henry shouldnt comeback we need as much goals as possible , we dont mind conceding just stay upfront grin

final score 8-5 shocked
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by spikelord(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by lordimpaq(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2006
Akolawole:

Mouth! Mouth!! Mouth!!!

If it is Chelsea now, they will call us arrogant.

how can you say that a dead viera is better after all, you saw the game, a living veira could not do anything talk less of a dead viera

akolawole, you know say u don misyarn this time!

we won and you saw it that viera was nothing, probably he had a bad day,
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by salehm(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2007
Akolawole:

Mouth! Mouth!! Mouth!!!

Thank God we all saw it when ArsenalPlayed Juventusin th eChampions League what Cecs did to Patrick lipsrsealed

Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by georgies(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2007
akolawole:
Am sure u dont see Arsenal games
so just pack your loads and leave this arena
People are talking real matter here
Highbury since 1913.
Lest i forget,the young lad is key
There is a saying that how well Cesc plays
determine how Arsenal fares.
He`s such a fantastic young player.

How can you ask whether Fabregas is better than Mikel
Well,watch chelsea Vs Arsenal @ Emirate again
Beyond that Cesc is better
Sentiments apart.
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by A40(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2007
@georgies
No point replying that guy i dont know whats wrong with these chelsea fans and their ridiculous comparisons, Mikel is not in Fabregas's league and they know it, Mikel is good but Fabregas is better, PERIOD
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by mukina2: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2007
I just hope he doesnt leave too sad
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by A40(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2007
mukina2:

I just hope he doesnt leave too sad
Hopefully he wont, and even if he does definitely not for 16million pounds i wonder why those guys ( the bloody board or whoever authorised the transfer) should stoop so low,
Re: Fabrregas: The Key To Victory by Tval(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
He's now ours!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly Called-off... NOT! (update) / Happy Birthday To Eden Hazard Of Chelsea. / Group C Is The Champions League Group Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.