Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,888 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) (24998 Views)

Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by kramer: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2012
What arrant nonsese!!!!! It's about time sub-saharan africans rise up and protest when these leaders fugg up!! this is a slap on the face of every citizen in that country.
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by jamace(m): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2012
Another African looter leader. sad sad
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by ojubi(m): 3:06am On Jan 27, 2012
Noticed Nigeria's Ibrahim Gambari on that wedding?
He wanted to negotiate amnesty for MEND, in Yaradua's tenure. After helping Abacha to kill Ken Sarowiwa. Ofcourse we placed him were he belonged.
Special envoy Ibrahim Gambari, time to come and negociate with boko haram to stop killing your dear north.
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:06am On Jan 27, 2012
This is very funny. grin
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by Raxxye(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2012
That lady is very pretty and deserves any amount spent on her. Which naija babe reach am? If I see such, i‘ll spend even twice the amount to marry her. I won‘t mind robbing world bank.
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by kolexy(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2012
@ ACM10, we don't our daughters in Ekiti.
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by otunnegi1(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2012
Most of the Chadian girls begging on Nigerian streets are a lot prettier than this bride,IMHO

Shouldn't Deby be declared wanted by ICC because spending $25m is a war crime on the chadian people?
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by manchy7531: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2012
this is what northern Nigeria leaders will be doing when we are separated.they will be using the little money they get from aid and grants for their personal use.little wonder they have ruled Nigeria for over 35yrs but their region remains the most backwards and least developed in all aspect of human development, Shame on them.They don't have enough.instead of using the little they have to develop their people rather they would use it to live an extravagant life style,marry old virgin or under aged virgins, Gosh!!!!what a life?
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by Jarus(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2012
Occupy Chad and get the dowry reversed.
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by Smartjeezy(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2012
Chei i don die,her p, ssy dey use electrik?this is unacceptable.
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by ibedun: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2012
SICK - this is why we now have the WHOLE WORLD and AFRICA.

Meaning that Africa is not part of the world. The arabs in the north protested and they quickly seperated them out and named the hopeless, mindless, black monkeys SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA.

So it is the rest of the world and sub-saharan Africa.
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by tpia5: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
some black men. undecided

una sha no go destroy africa.

how can you pay $26 million just to marry a woman?

and this union signifies nothing more than more wars in the offing.

are supporters of APC going to start invading nigeria now?

lord please have mercy on nigeria.
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by fred2265: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by phreakabit(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
honeric01:

Are u a baby? the most expensive bride price payers are the northerners, you think they give out their girls for peanuts? even if you can't pay with money, you pay via beatings and hard labour, go and ask anyone who married a northern (Hausa/nupee, Fulani e.t.c) damsel.

See this guy wey resemble malnourished monkey wey lick lime dey ask if I am a baby? Na God save you say you don commot that your nightmare picture . I for just embarrass you now. Mugu.
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by ektbear: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
Damn.

I'd be pissed to spend so much money to end up marrying an average looking girl.

Her puzzy'd better be amazing. Or maybe she gives head like a pro
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by Spicylady(f): 3:33am On Jan 28, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] angry
big tym nonsense. Instead make him use d money help him poor country people. Mtcheww d gal gan no fyn reach our genevive
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by mkmyers45(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2012
Bunch of bollocks

Make im just give me $500k and see how many  cheap Hausa-Fulani  girls and how much duo i go make outta it
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by hnouh: 4:02am On Jun 11, 2012
i think for these believe this is Gadafi money dont you kw or hear about how much chad is rich ,,,or anytother African countries dont have natural resurce i think need to read more about chad ,,,why do u think Gadafi used to fight us in chad just because our area very rich n u kw that very well ,,,,according to the topic yes he play around with the citizen money and that will change one day. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) by hnouh: 4:05am On Jun 11, 2012
i think for these believe this is Gadafi money dont you kw or hear about how much chad is rich ,,,or any other African countries dont have natural resurce only arabs country? i think you to take ur time to read more about chad ,,, do u kw why Gadafi used to fight us in chad just because our area very rich n u kw that very well ,,,,according to the topic yes he play around with the citizen money and that will change one day. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamas Terrorists Interrogation Video / 40 Malawians Arrested For Abandoning Israeli Farms To Look For Jobs In Town / Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's President Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.