Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,766 members, 7,837,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? (762 Views)

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by Alfred200825(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2012
I don't mean to annoy anybody or group of persons here but i just want your views on the above topic becos it has been bothering me for sometime now
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by LogicMind: 1:31am On Jan 26, 2012
God hates women. Why do you think he has neither a wife, nor a daughter?
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by Joagbaje(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
He/she would have died for then world still. It's not about gender but the pure blood. But it was already predicted , he's going to be a Son. Not daughter
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by LogicMind: 1:44am On Jan 27, 2012
God also likes getting teenage virgins pregnant.
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by LogicMind: 1:46am On Jan 27, 2012
The Holy Ghost Ra.pe!
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by Alfred200825(m): 4:06am On Jan 27, 2012
The Holy Ghost Ra.pe!
God also likes getting teenage virgins pregnant.
Was your Mom Ra.pe.d by an higher entity before she gave birth to you?
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by LogicMind: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2012
Alfred200825:

Was your Mom Ra.pe.d by an higher entity before she gave birth to you?

I'm not jesus.
I can tell you that my mom enjoyed my conception.
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by Bulldog(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
Your can detect a muslim from the way they think. They Hate women and they are so carnal and idiotic that i sometimes wonder if islam is a brain slug that eats the brains of it's faithfuls. The way God does things is far above the way of human beings. If muslims knows how their allah thinks and does things, am sorry to say that i dont know how my God does his thing cos he's all divine and powerful. In the creation of adam, no woman was violated to make him and to think that conception can only take place by copulation seals the fact that muslims are fools. The God that i serve has the power to do all thing cos if he created the world from nothing, thinking he, the almighty will condescend so low as to induce conception through the carnal acts of men confirms that muslims are fools. So Ye muslims, if God says that a child wont be born, ra.pe a girl all you will(which muslims are good at) there will be no conception. Try to get a little education along with the trash you call islam.
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by Lasinoh: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
Holy Ghost would have phocked her too! cheesy
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by Image123(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
@OP, He couldn't have being a woman. He had to be a man born of a woman to represent MANkind/huMANity. He had to be the last Adam, not the last Eve.
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by buzugee(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
i dont think she would have had a choice in the matter. you have to know that this wasnt a choice made by Jesus. Jesus was concieved in the flesh for that very purpose. This is Gods plan. So he or she would not have had a say in the matter because he or she is enmeshed in the spirit of the Lord and know why they are in the physical form. this is their sole purpose of being in the physical form. to die and use their blood to bring life to us all. LEVITICUS 17 VS 11-12. blood is life. with blood comes life. hence you make peace with God by blood.

1 Like

Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by Image123(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
^
Jesus had a say in the matter. That say is what we call OBEDIENCE. Nothing happens by chance, mistake or purposeless WITH God.
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ op,i guess she won't hv died 4 d world,d world wud hv died 4.u knw, women luv being "died for".
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by buzugee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
Image123:

^
Jesus had a say in the matter. That say is what we call OBEDIENCE. Nothing happens by chance, mistake or purposeless WITH God.
this is what happens when you try to explain the spiritual with the physical. you think Christ was just some regular joe who was politely asked if he wanted to be the one to die for mankind or not. dude, Christ and the Lord both exist in the spiritual realm. before he was conceived into a physical body he and the Lord probably have discussions. and they both probably decided that man is useless and hopeless and will be cut off from the lord forever (as he does not deal with unclean people) if a universal sacrifice is not made on their behalf. they probably had the whole issue settled in the spiritual realm before christ was concieved in the physical. so in the physical he knew what his mission was. so the issue of whether he had a say in the matter makes no sense. this was his purpose. this is why he came into the physical. he was here on a mission.
Re: Assuming Jesus Christ Was A Woman Would He Have Died For The World? by Image123(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2012
How can you say that Christ had no say after affirming that the Lord and Christ had 'a discussion'. Don't you 'say' in discussions in the spiritual realms? Is it impossible that they 'discussed' his gender? Nothing happens by chance with God.

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston 'wanted To See Jesus' Days Before Death / Speciesism / Where Is The Harlot Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.