Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges (6173 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by phreakabit(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The Biafra agenda itself is a fraud initiated by the grand theft master oju-iku who wanted his major ethnic group in the old eastern region to dominate the Ijaws and other smaller groups who own the oil.Biafra is an ibo agenda,oju-iku made money from it alone but now that he is dead,the ibo from Israel are in for a long battle with Nigerian ibos.abi which one be[b] Zionist again ?[/b]

Its something that's too intricate for underdeveloped minds like yours. With every post you make,you seem dumber to me. Honestly, you do. BTW, I wonder who is dominating and strangulating the Ijaws now? Oh yes the Yorubas and Northerners who contribute absolutely nothing but dominate the oil sector and also help in RUINING the Ijaw land. . . . . . Well thats their problem. We are discussing things that pertain to bright minds here, you will be doing us all a favour by moving to the romance or sexuality section of this forum my good friend.
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by Dede1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The Biafra agenda itself is a fraud initiated by the grand theft master oju-iku who wanted his major ethnic group in the old eastern region to dominate the Ijaws and other smaller groups who own the oil.Biafra is an ibo agenda,oju-iku made money from it alone but now that he is dead,the ibo from Israel are in for a long battle with Nigerian ibos.abi which one be Zionist again ?

Only the lazy dimwits talk about the ownership of crude oil when meaningful issue of disintegration of Nigeria shows up in debate. Most economically healthy nations do not have a gallon of crude oil. Ndigbo will give off the oil wells in Igbo land for sovereign entity, agabya oloshi.
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by guonno: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
[center]Fvck the zionist movement, its MASSOB or no movment.[/center]
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by sirbiafra: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
i refuse to agree with the biafran zionist movement that massob is a fraud, but i also recognize the fact that the means and goals of massob together with their modus operandi is outdated and therefore needs new plans and mass awareness which will help brinf them close to the common man, they also need to strategise and speed lobbying in other foreign nations
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by nedu210(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
This man again, frm BZP to BZM, Popularity doesn't come like that mr onwuka, am yet 2 see ur BZM impact on ndigbo and in the east, this man should quit lookin 4 uwazuruike trouble cos it can't take him any where. If truly he is agitatin 4 biafra why not partner with massob like othe group. Its not easy to hav more than 12million easterners under ur control. Apart frm massob agitation 4 biafra, uwazuruike hav done a lot 4 ndigbo, the estate he build 4 biafran verteran, the hospital and their children he is tranin in skul, the youth empowerment program and skill acquisation centre and so many other things. Am not a massoa member but i can credit uwazuruike 85% and am proud of the group. Any one that doesn't like that should go and drown in the nearby river.
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by nedu210(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju link=topic=855343.msg10052989#msg10052989
  Abeg look bush jor.

[quote][/quote] i think u can quit ur stu-pidity 4 once and behave like a man, but my thought was wrong, i hav more important things to do than to engage u in an internet conflict.
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by noiseless: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
Zion whatever should should try something else for we are not interested and don't care what dodgy agents plans are. Even though uwazuruike needs to more and better,but can only waite till after our great lion's farewell,then we can take from there.
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by mensdept: 5:56am On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The Biafra agenda itself is a fraud initiated by the grand theft master oju-iku who wanted his major ethnic group in the old eastern region to dominate the Ijaws and other smaller groups who own the oil.Biafra is an ibo agenda,oju-iku made money from it alone but now that he is dead,the ibo from Israel are in for a long battle with Nigerian ibos.abi which one be Zionist again ?

Bluetooth, This was a very stupid post. What happened? Need to get some or what?
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2012
nedu210:

[quote author=Okija_juju link=topic=855343.msg10052989#msg10052989
  Abeg look bush jor.

i think u can quit ur stu-pidity 4 once and behave like a man, but my thought was wrong, i hav more important things to do than to engage u in an internet conflict.

Na wah o!!

Stop dic'k-riding me you faggo't. . . . .  angry

I have no business with you, never addressed you or even acknowledged your miserable existence, yet everytime you see my posts you get an e'rection. . . . . . . . . . Please look to the left, you are a persona non-grata
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by Afam4eva(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2012
We don't know whom to trust any longer. This kind propaganda get as e be.
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by Okijajuju1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
Afam

Thats it. We need to tell these old folks to step aside. There methods have failed them woefully. They have even used up our last option (war) and failed to achieve anything.

We the new breed now need to take over the helm of affairs, sit and decide on what exactly we really want (secession or an egalitarian society for all), after that, we start by repairing the damages that have been done, forge a new path and plan a new strategy. But one thing is for certain, these old folks (Uwazuruike and co.) have now become persona non gratas. Nobody pays them heed anymore. They have been reduced to sulking babies who come out with threats and warnings which never amounts to anything. Tomorrow, the govt. would do the exact same thing that they did to them yesterday all over.

Im tired of the mediocrity, time for a change. angry
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by ezeagu(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
What has changed, people miles away from the situation living these movements through unverified newspaper articles.
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by lagcity(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
We the Ndigbo are smarter than this. This Biafran Zionist Movement is just another Yeruba organization posing as Pro Biafra. Yoruba ppl, please leave us alone. grin
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by Abagworo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:

In as much as I am not pro-Biafra, I hate lies and blackmail against the Igbos. Igbo territory had more oil than Ijaw territory as at the war time because there was no offshore oil. Biafrans fought against attempted total annihilation by other Nigerians and not oil. Most of the smaller ethnic groups were still Igbo until the war. The war brought about proliferation of new ethnic groups from the Igbo nation mainly based on oil. That was a war strategy employed to defeat Biafra. So bros stop the lie against Ojukwu and Igbos.

@topic. I think what Igbos should do is form a formidable political party that can integrate the Southeast and even grab some other States from outside the zone. Rochas has transformed Imo State miraculously in just a year. Imagine if all the SE Governors can agree to integrated development. Biafra is an ancient issue that belongs to the history books. Our future in a united Nigeria is brighter.
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by nonnykin: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
I have to agree that I haven't put up a solution to the problem, so here it goes;

1. Should Ndigbo be taken seriously in their secession bid, then there needs to be a very big awareness campaign. It becomes a circus when a few Men and Women hold protests clamouring for an independent state, yet the very next election, you find the Igbos campaigning, assassinating and kidnapping one another for the position. Its time we Ndigbos take a stand. Are we in or out. Every corner you enter and listen to us discuss the issues bothering us, you see that we are yet to determine what we want. Do we want to rule Nigeria as in produce the next president? Or dob we want an independent country. Now if the later is the case, then the "BIAFRA ZIONIST MOVEMENT (BZM)" have a point. Its time to get the international community involved. Take this fight to the next level. Plead our case on the international front. Put pressure on the government through external means. The U.N and co. The option of a full scale war is out of the question because nobody is ready to die (ask Ojukwu). This stance (secession) should further be stressed by our abstaining from Nigerian politics, meaning no participation in any elections whatsoever, no representation on the federal council/legislature and the rest. A peaceful unanimous secession. This would put so much pressure on the government that they would be forced to move, and should we not get independence, then at least we can settle for an independent state.

2. Now should producing the next president of Nigeria be the case, then this talk of secession had better fly out the window fast. Then we also need to start working on ourselves. Ndigbos are so divided it is unbelievable. We need to do our homework and put our house in order and maybe, just maybe by 2019, we will have a strong candidate that can stand any opposition. The idea of an "Eastern Nigeria Peoples Congress" political party would do us more harm than good. Case in point Congress for Progressive Change (CPC). Its largely viewed by Nigerians of other ethnic groups as a Northern/Hausa political party hence its inability to win any support outside the North. Another is the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) which is viewed as an Eastern Political Party as well. We do not need that. Any political party under which we decide to pursue this dream must be perceived by all Nigerians as ethnically neutral. That's the major reason the PDP is so strong. We need to do our home work first like I said and put our house in order and then we can take on the rest of Nigeria.

On the issue of MASSOB, I'm glad we both agree that they are a bunch of nuisance who have outlived their usefulness (if ever they were of any). We (the new generation) may want to take over the helm of affairs and pilot the affairs of Ndigbo in the right direction, using modern means available to us. Uwazuruike and co should retire. They have done their best and its time to rest.

pls are we sure this will work? we dont need to cast blames now. let us plan
because aboki is planing. aboki no get sense na b4 no be now
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 28, 2012
nonnykin:

I have to agree that I haven't put up a solution to the problem, so here it goes;

1. Should Ndigbo be taken seriously in their secession bid, then there needs to be a very big awareness campaign. It becomes a circus when a few Men and Women hold protests clamouring for an independent state, yet the very next election, you find the Igbos campaigning, assassinating and kidnapping one another for the position. Its time we Ndigbos take a stand. Are we in or out. Every corner you enter and listen to us discuss the issues bothering us, you see that we are yet to determine what we want. Do we want to rule Nigeria as in produce the next president? Or dob we want an independent country. Now if the later is the case, then the "BIAFRA ZIONIST MOVEMENT (BZM)" have a point. Its time to get the international community involved. Take this fight to the next level. Plead our case on the international front. Put pressure on the government through external means. The U.N and co. The option of a full scale war is out of the question because nobody is ready to die (ask Ojukwu). This stance (secession) should further be stressed by our abstaining from Nigerian politics, meaning no participation in any elections whatsoever, no representation on the federal council/legislature and the rest. A peaceful unanimous secession. This would put so much pressure on the government that they would be forced to move, and should we not get independence, then at least we can settle for an independent state.

2. Now should producing the next president of Nigeria be the case, then this talk of secession had better fly out the window fast. Then we also need to start working on ourselves. Ndigbos are so divided it is unbelievable. We need to do our homework and put our house in order and maybe, just maybe by 2019, we will have a strong candidate that can stand any opposition. The idea of an "Eastern Nigeria Peoples Congress" political party would do us more harm than good. Case in point Congress for Progressive Change (CPC). Its largely viewed by Nigerians of other ethnic groups as a Northern/Hausa political party hence its inability to win any support outside the North. Another is the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) which is viewed as an Eastern Political Party as well. We do not need that. Any political party under which we decide to pursue this dream must be perceived by all Nigerians as ethnically neutral. That's the major reason the PDP is so strong. We need to do our home work first like I said and put our house in order and then we can take on the rest of Nigeria.

On the issue of MASSOB, I'm glad we both agree that they are a bunch of nuisance who have outlived their usefulness (if ever they were of any). We (the new generation) may want to take over the helm of affairs and pilot the affairs of Ndigbo in the right direction, using modern means available to us. Uwazuruike and co should retire. They have done their best and its time to rest.

ls are we sure this will work? we dont need to cast blames now. let us plan
because aboki is planing. aboki no get sense na b4 no be now

you are mixing apples and oranges
if i understand the idea behind "eastern nigeria peoples congress" is more of a party to unite the east, in preparation for secession.
CPC is another hausa party wanting to rule a united nigeria. CPC is not interested in secession.
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2012
MASSOB should seek international support and alliances
local noise making won't change anything. if they are serious, they would spend less time running around in nigeria, and more time building international links and alliances
the so called biafra zionist movement is right on that
Re: Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges by ebere1712: 6:53am On Jan 28, 2012
Everybody talking left and right. We shall see who go stand like man and who go hide by his mama's backside. Zionist movement my foot. Which Zion are they even talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnaji's Exit Is Affecting Power Supply. / Civilian-JTF Work Under Military Supervision – JTF / How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.