Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Looking For A Music Producer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Looking For A Music Producer (1216 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Music Producer ID Cabasa Is Now A Pastor / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Music Producer by rIchbeacons: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2012
Am doing this like a query to any producer or anyone who knows any producer that is ready for big breakthrough this year 2012!
You can call me Cedar. I need a good producer who knows how to identify good musical quality to work with.

I am highly creative and profilic when it comes to song writing, composing, arrangement, etc. I have a few unique songs which sticks real bad. Everyone wants me to grab the MIC and thrill d world but am just taking it slow. I need to work with creative and uderstanding producer.

This whole thing runs hot in my vein that everyone says they've never seen a thing like it. and that if Dbanj and the yesterday's Wizkid made it that they can be no where wit me when it comes to creative ability.

The truth is that I do not know much about music production though I have the to produce someday but in no way affects my composing abilities. I sing all genres - Hiphop, gospel, Country, R&B etc. Pls any interested producer can contact me on richbeacons@gmail.com. Lets get the stage hoT and GoinG
Re: Looking For A Music Producer by obowunmi(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2012
where are you based ?
Re: Looking For A Music Producer by rIchbeacons: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2012
Thanks for asking. am based in Enugu.
Re: Looking For A Music Producer by BENJAMZ: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
in enugu? thats cool, then call me and ama kill u with ill beats(08064289733)banging tones studios,am new in enugu n wul jst stay 4 a whil so hit me soon
Re: Looking For A Music Producer by haconni(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
thanks a lot for your concern. I'm so impressed. You said u are staying for a while in Enugu, do you think we would be able to work out something concrete. I mean I've got everything else except dough to run production cost. If I've got that I wouldn't be here looking 4 a deal. I would've been chatting with Storm 360 Recds right now.

But that's by the way. For me, I do not believe in just singing and promoting songs or looking for a marketer out there. I hv that commanding power and hope to develop a strong singing prowess like some icons in the international music scene did.

There are those unique things that people want. Just give it to them, they hail and want more of you. I held a seminar early last year on Music.

All I need now is a humane and understanding producer and hey I bet we see ourselves getting somewhre in the top soonest.

Thanks once more

(1) (Reply)

MY NEW SINGLE. TITLED: WHERE DO WE GO? / Listen To The NEW! Chris Brown - Don't Wake Me Up [IJ Beats REMIX] / Post The Lyrics Of The Song You Are Listening To Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.