Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Need Info On Firstbank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Info On Firstbank (1020 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Aptitude Test (june 26th) For FIRSTBANK Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013...help / Firstbank Confirmatory Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Firstbank by justmax: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2007
Please who know the pay package, nobody seems to want to tell me
Re: I Need Info On Firstbank by Matured26(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2007
Hey Bros,
Am really not too sure
But I have a friend who said his cousin just got in
and the take home is 80,000(Of course not dollars) entry level
Re: I Need Info On Firstbank by fab1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2007
i work at first bank and if you must know even we in the system have a hard time reconciling our appointment letters with what we really take home, so heres the straight forwrd thing you will get from me, the pay is around sixty thousand for unconfrimed start, ie during ur one year probation, then it will go up with u recieving some benefits. However with the proposed merger btw eti and first bank tins can only get better, and believe me even if you go to anoda bank, there isnt a better place to begin ur career in banking but first bank, that is the truth! so just try and get in cos many are called but few very few for that matter are chosen! Pray and do ur best, the salary is secondary for now cos only the employed woryy about take home, the unemployed? , well u know the answer to that!
Re: I Need Info On Firstbank by ova: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2007
pls,id like 2 no if anyone as been called after the 19th-22nd interviews @ FIRSTBANK.Jah Bless!
Re: I Need Info On Firstbank by awa(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2007
Dear,
Fab1, I do appreciate your contribution in view of how explicit you were in your submission. Meanwhile, Ova FirstBank has not called anyone after the last interview. We are still expect to hearing from them at large.
I wish everyone of us the best of the luck as we march forward to joining the great Bank.
Re: I Need Info On Firstbank by bailo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
fab 1 i have a question for u.pls how long have u worked with firstbank,and what is the experince like.cos i am stuck between choosing firstbank and one of the new generation banks.pay is secondary,i want to know what it looks like career wise.thank.my email add is bailotoohot@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Info On Firstbank by cecegorz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2007
Bailo, truth is that first bank is among the 'very few banks' in nigeria today where u have the opportunity as a fresh intake, we call it Banking Assistant (BA), to work in the various departments of the bank in the process of making u a thorough bred banker. Most of the other banks are interested in ur marketing skills to bring them billions of deposits, and it can be really nightmarish if u possess no flair for marketing, unless u have relatives that can bail u out by making heavy deposits.
On the issue of pay package, confirmed staff (after 1yr) for 1stbank earns 1.7m while 0ceanic earns 2.3m. what u take home monthly however is dependent on so many factors.
So it's up to u to decide based on ur personal strenghts and potentials.
welcome 2d bankning world!

(1) (Reply)

Legit earnings While Sufing The Net / Uba Tst Info. / Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.