Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. (22284 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by AmAlone: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
diluminati or illuminati or whatever you name is must you always spit trash?

Seriously, don't you have something doing at all?
if so why I not try fishing? I see you've got a brain like theirs!!!!

^^^
Sure this will help!!!!
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
Wisdomxy:

It's true,i just confirmed it now.I was on Murtala Mohammed way when i received a call to inform me not to pass through Ibo Road by New Road in Sabon- Gari area.When i remember how i was saved from been a victim of bomb blast last Friday by 5.30pm(local time) I had to make a detour and come back to the house via Tarauni this afternoon.I had just left office not quite 20mins when those guys struck on Independence Road/Dakata Road and Club road. I had just passed  the area when i heard the 1st bomb exploded from a distance of about 300metres and this continued for about 4hours with severe gun battle between the military men versus the Boko boys all aged between 18-25years. To me i believe God just  spared my life that fateful day and i'm most grateful unto God who has been my Shepherd.

So what you gonna do? Leave Kano right? I think thats what you should do for now.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by mcfestgee: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
I think somebody like DILIMINITHI or whatever you are called should be sent to vetinary research center for treatment cos his case is more than mental health. You think you can just insult anybody because it is an online tin. Infact, I tell seun to delist your profile and block your access. Celebrated fool
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by GeJ4life: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
diluminati:

Nigerians, if you want to survive the impending chaos, I advise we all strictly to stand against Jonathan and his incompetent government. He should go, he doesnt have Nigeria's best interest at heart. or is enough not enough? are you guys just so dumb?for how many years will you people stop being foolish?
Why should we blame GEJ for every problem in Nigeria. He only inherited this shit, and I bet you every decision he makes right now must be carefully thought of. Or must he act like [b]Robberbasanjo [/b]who wiped out the entire Odi community. Nigerians, GEJ only inherited this and we must either support him to overcome this or prepare to have BH visit us. I bet most people don't know how sects operate, THEY SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE, They fight against institutions and structures that are visible while they maintain invisibility. This makes it difficult to identify their Modus Operandi, GOODLUCK.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^ Because he is the man in charge of solving more than 70% of the problems in Nigeria? I don't get it! Why do you folks create new ID's to come tell us we have no right to hold our Government responsible anymore. The man ASKED US to give him the job, and to trust him to do the job. If the job is not being done, who do we blame?  If you give a contractor all your money, your time, and all the power to fix your house. If you find a problem with the house, who do you blame? Your mother? wife? the man who lives at the end of the street?
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by LEXYLOV: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
No. This present administration is not capable of tackling BH. You bigots that defending the retardeen government should get that to your skull. This has nothing to do with the tribal/ethnicity of the head of state, even if the BH agenda was to ridicule the government, administration has all it take in his possession to fight them off. Why are you people talking nonsense that BH want GEJ government to go that's why they unleashed several carnage's, Is your GEJ dumb ? if anybody want him out of way why can't him fight back seriously? or he is no longer commander in chiefs of armed forces ? You tribal and religious bigots should please get out of this forum if nothing else sensible you have to contribute than sympathized with your clueless brother.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by john6006: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
Everything in Life has Time as a Strong Factor.

Only Time Will Tell
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Akintola11(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
This Week in Nigeria: Inspector-General of Police RESIGNS!!, Scores of Boko Haram suspects arrested, Fuel Importers summoned by EFCC & much more!!

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/blog/week-nigeria-police-chief-resigns

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/blog/week-nigeria-police-chief-resigns
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2012
this is the time for every nigerian to be security conscious. be your brother's keeper. what goes around may come around. those that live in the south should not rejoice yet because it might spread southwards (god forbid bad thing). take note of suspicious move in your neighbourhood and report to the community elders or police. security consciousness of citizens is what is helping most advanced countries and not necessarily their technology. watch ur back!!!
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Wisdomxy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
diluminati:

So what you gonna do? Leave Kano right? I think thats what you should do for now.

ASAP i shall find my way to Abuja and stay there until the smoke clears. I am optimistic that Boko has come to Kano and it will end in Kano, remember maitatsine in the 80s.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by simple2rut: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
BROTHER MY KIND ADVICE IS FOR U TO LEAVE NORTH SINCE GOD HAS SPARED UR LIFE. GOING THERE AGAIN WHICH I CONSIDER  RISK, IS TO GO  AND PICK UR THINGs. IF U STILL WANNA STAY IN NORTH WHAT EVER THAT HAPPENS TO U WHICH I AM NOT PRAYING WILL BE UR OWN FAULT. BE WARNED,,,, ANYWAY THANK GOD FOR SAVING

Wisdomxy:

It's true,i just confirmed it now.I was on Murtala Mohammed way when i received a call to inform me not to pass through Ibo Road by New Road in Sabon- Gari area.When i remember how i was saved from been a victim of bomb blast last Friday by 5.30pm(local time) I had to make a detour and come back to the house via Tarauni this afternoon.I had just left office not quite 20mins when those guys struck on Independence Road/Dakata Road and Club road. I had just passed  the area when i heard the 1st bomb exploded from a distance of about 300metres and this continued for about 4hours with severe gun battle between the military men versus the Boko boys all aged between 18-25years. To me i believe God just  spared my life that fateful day and i'm most grateful unto God who has been my Shepherd.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
@kobojunkie

Keep blaming na, as na dat one go solve the problem, ok? angry Can u in one sentence or two tell me what you think a competent president will do in Boko Haram's case since GEJ is not? u and dilluminati should answer this question: what exactly will a competent president do in this case in Nigeria? and how? undecided All this blind accusations don tire me, I still dey wait to see how one presido go solve this problem when some northern Governors and elites still dey spoon-feed the Haramites.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

^^ Because he is the man in charge of solving more than 70% of the problems in Nigeria? I don't get it! Why do you folks create new ID's to come tell us we have no right to hold our Government responsible anymore. The man ASKED US to give him the job, and to trust him to do the job. If the job is not being done, who do we blame?  If you give a contractor all your money, your time, and all the power to fix your house. If you find a problem with the house, who do you blame? Your mother? wife? the man who lives at the end of the street?

you are so on point in everything, i'm falling in love with you
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
ekwah:

@kobojunkie

Keep blaming na, as na dat one go solve the problem, ok? angry Can u in one sentence or two tell me what you think a competent president will do in Boko Haram's case since GEJ is not? u and dilluminati should answer this question: what exactly will a competent president do in this case in Nigeria? and how? undecided All this blind accusations don tire me, I still dey wait to see how one presido go solve this problem when some northern Governors and elites still dey spoon-feed the Haramites.

In one sentence, no, i'll use one word , [size=38pt]RESIGN![/size]
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by damsy01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
@DILUMINATI, do u mean usefull information lyk the president steping aside rit?, all i wld say is dat learn how to think straight
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2012
LEXYLOV:

No. This present administration is not capable of tackling BH. You bigots that defending the retardeen government should get that to your skull. This has nothing to do with the tribal/ethnicity of the head of state, even if the BH agenda was to ridicule the government, administration has all it take in his possession to fight them off. Why are you people talking nonsense that BH want GEJ government to go that's why they unleashed several carnage's, Is your GEJ dumb ? if anybody want him out of way why can't him fight back seriously? or he is no longer commander in chiefs of armed forces ? You tribal and religious bigots should please get out of this forum if nothing else sensible you have to contribute than sympathized with your clueless brother.  

These newbies don't read because if they do, they will all shut up. Just see the sense in your post, any reasonable man who's tired of this clueless dolt Goofluck will think along with you.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
damsy01:

@DILUMINATI, do u mean usefull information lyk the president steping aside rit?, all i wld say is dat learn how to think straight

I laugh you grin Keep on thinking straight, until another bomb drops and keeps on killing people.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by tijayjay: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
@diluminati, you are a boko haram suspect, and have no thinking faculty on your head, please stop commenting on issues.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mr diluminati,

I think frosbel is right,
Ur post is a complete trash!!!
Should jonathan wear uniform and start chasin these people from place to place??

I don't like dat GEJ seems lukewarm, but if we are to be sincere, he is trying to bring dem to book!!

I watched on d news last nite as people supported boko haram as they raided a police station, Will dat make boko stop killin them??

I think d northerners are their own problem!!! Juz dat d igbos get caught in d whole stuff!!!

D northerners shuld stand and fight nd not heapin every attack on GEJ's head!!
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by philip0906(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
All these Gej bootlickers opening new accounts and talking thrash,how much did beef pay u guys?  undecided
@dilluminati
Its unfortunate dat we have a prsident dat is slow in thinking and action!He should just resign.For all those typing thrash,this dude swore on his inauguration day,2 protect Nigerians 4rm every external and internal threat and as d c-in-c,he has all at his disposal 2 fight this menace,but he prefers 2 send solders 2 lagos state.He has failed woefully
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by executinal(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
[size=32pt]BREAK UP IS THE SOLUTION NOW, ALL NOETHERN LEADERS PAST AND PRESNT ARE ALL MENBERS OF BOKO HARAMS [/size]
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by philip0906(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
Imanuelle:

Mr diluminati,

I think frosbel is right,
Ur post is a complete trash!!!
Should jonathan wear uniform and start chasin these people from place to place??

I don't like dat GEJ seems lukewarm, but if we are to be sincere, he is trying to bring dem to book!!

I watched on d news last nite as people supported boko haram as they raided a police station, Will dat make boko stop killin them??

I think d northerners are their own problem!!! Juz dat d igbos get caught in d whole stuff!!!

D northerners shuld stand and fight nd not heapin every attack on GEJ's head!!
ur is thrash. . .Who is d c-in-c?Jonathan or d northerners?
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by joeace2020(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
executinal:

[size=32pt]BREAK UP IS THE SOLUTION NOW, ALL NOETHERN LEADERS PAST AND PRESNT ARE ALL MENBERS OF BOKO HARAMS [/size]

SHUT UP IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by joeace2020(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
executinal:

SEE YOUR SPELLINGS THEY ARE TOTALLY AWFUL
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by 3direct: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
Good News
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
diluminati:

you are so on point in everything, i'm falling in love with you

Thank you for telling us say you be Lesbo. If that is your aim on Nairaland, you may as well get it cool.

You need a psychiatrist next door. Thank you cool.

Back to Topic:

Yes, Confirmed. Happened close to KTC Government secondary school which shares a border with New Road park. They just resumed and those guys can be Nuts. Few people injured. Area is condoned and security personnel  is under control of the situation.

For His Royal Highness Ado Bayero to shed tears and say Boko Haramists are not Spirits. He knew what he saw.

The last battle will be fought in Kano.

In the meantime, we are following the situation with keen interest as we continue to evacuate and relocate the vulnerable ones to safer grounds.
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by gaiusjuli: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
I'm in kano, and I heard it was a tyre that exploded! Then panic! The road is indeed blocked though!
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Ogetogeo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
diluminati:

These newbies don't read because if they do, they will all shut up. Just see the sense in your post, any reasonable man who's tired of this clueless dolt Goofluck will think along with you.

This part got me laughing. Newbeis indeed. Mr. Man when did u register? June right? Oldie grin cheesy

Tell me more about this ur new obessesion for GEJ, C.I.A and G. Bush.
Also, i want to learn this IBB, KALU and CIA links.
Pls, valueable links n evidences will b highly appreciated.

I want to commend u cus ur foul-tongue is getting fixed, am impressed but complete d therapy pls for complete healing. Congratulations cheesy
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by thehunted(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
diluminati:

woman u don dey mad,abi ? u need to be fo.rked well. Lack of sex is your problem
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by GeJ4life: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
@every Anti-Jonathan poster

I see BH has an offshoot of poor governance in the past. OK can anyone give an answer to this:

Nigeria has had most of it past leaders from the Northern Part of the country, yet the number of Almajeris (or whatever they are been called) seems to constantly be on the rise. The North has the highest number unemployed, uneducated and idle youths which cannot be unconnected to the BH sect. Nlanders lets face the fact, GEJ inherited this mess and we can't topple his government. We can only rise in thousands to support him or live with the BH probs till 2015 when we will have another chance to determine our fate,
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by dozai: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
diluminati:

My bros, God save u so u can go back to ur ppl. When Egyptians say go!! Just go. Find ur way down bro, cos next time u may not be lucky
Re: Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. by Wily1Wily: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
thehunted:

woman u don dey mad,abi ? u need to be fo.rked well. Lack of sex is your problem

I no believe se nay lack of SEX

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaigns In Ila LG & Ifedayo LG (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Sacks Media Aides To Deputy Governor / Amaechi is currently leading in the Best Nigerian Governors Polls (join now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.