Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! (1930 Views)

Under 3.5 Football Trading / SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick / Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! by Elizadath: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
This tread is tailored towards the unbeatable lovers of soccer betting, where all experienced betors can use their wealthy exp. To alleviate poverty in this land and contribute to financial freedom of others by giving tips and predictions on all football games and horse racing among others. So, If you have any experiience in this field ; show ur talent and we 'll be proud of you. All members will review result on a daily basis. Naija must rise again. ''the power of we''
Re: Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
Go do something better with чυя bright mind
Re: Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! by Tolodu: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2012
Lets share with the nairaland the prediction and wht to trade on the sport trading sites, If you have a clue of wht will win for for next game kindly post it here for people to profit from there games ,
Re: Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! by Elizadath: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
NL has becom a reliable resource centa for virtually everything. He dat dos not knw and dos not knw dat he dos not knw is a big fool. Am using using my bright mind ain't i?

1 Like

Re: Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2012
Elizadath:

NL has becom a reliable resource centa for virtually everything. He dat dos not knw and dos not knw dat he dos not knw is a big fool. Am using using my bright mind ain't i?
Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ couldn't have described yourself better
Re: Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! by Elizadath: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2012
Windrawwin is a wonderful site
Re: Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! by Intellab(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
Just look foward to my thread on football prediction monthly subscribtion.

(1) (Reply)

Organo Gold / Free Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser And Toothbrush Holder / Anybody With Good Link How I Can Get Nafdac For My Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.