Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79594 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bashydemy(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dude I miss u 1million u don donate,biko pls na me o dat special type of fine gal,pls tell odas friends,concunbines etc.Bros abeggg let unite tanks muahhh
Sure Badosky make i just see acct and some thousand will be deposited and i will make sure this thread get to all the thread i visited today
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2012
bashy_demy:

Sure Badosky make i just see acct and some thousand will be deposited and i will make sure this thread get to all the thread i visited today
Baby u d best,any oda sugardaddy wey me get I don void dem today,na u dey scene go and plaster d threads for me biko my Honourable oya chop kiss muahh!!

@mama dee
No faint oo abeg go arrange isi-ewu and lucozade for energy and protein,we need to run dis campaign u don forget na Perx our egbere gbere 1 of Benin,salute d matter biko.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Baby u d best,any oda sugardaddy wey me get I don void dem today,na u dey scene go and plaster d threads for me biko my Honourable oya chop kiss muahh!!

I don't believe this. . . U r che, ti,  on me? I thought u were mine undecided
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2012
^Come u don dey yarn opata, I will come bck home after campaign biko,as for now I have an assignment. cool cool
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2012
r231:

Guys Perx is not new to Nairaland all the questions have been answered from the links provided in the main story, here is a link to questions answers from the beginning to the end including reports and drugs information

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802184.448.html

Good, how difficult was that, you should have posted that link instead of asking him or her to email NLD charity.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by oyinmama(f): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2012
Looking at that x-ray just breaks my heart; Perx must be in unimaginable pain.  Stay strong sweetheart.
@r231, please PM the naija account details, thank you.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by vanitty: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2012
@r231
Can I kindly have the paypal details
Many thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by jackpot(f): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2012
*sober mode activated*

read the full story and must say i'm really really moved.

FGS, this thing can happen to anybody. hang on, perx. We love you.

I pray that God'll also send angels to locate us during the time of our needs.

Can I have the (naira) account details, pls?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Come u don dey yarn opata, I will come bck home after campaign biko,as for now I have an assignment. cool cool

ok i dey wait you for house abeg. . . .wetin i go chop nah?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by nagoya2(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2012
Please can I have more info on this, as well as the account to CR.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2012
nagoya2:

Please can I have more info on this, as well as the account to CR.

jackpot:

*sober mode activated*

read the full story and must say i'm really really moved.

FGS, this thing can happen to anybody. hang on, perx. We love you.

I pray that God'll also send angels to locate us during the time of our needs.

Can I have the (naira) account details, pls?

vanitty:

@r231
Can I kindly have the paypal details
Many thanks

oyinmama:

Looking at that x-ray just breaks my heart; Perx must be in unimaginable pain.  Stay strong sweetheart.
@r231, please PM the naija account details, thank you.

bolseas:

i need the account details too. bolasalmon@yahoo.com.

bisifunke:

please send account details, Thanks

sexy74:

@ PERX
the darkest hour is that before dawn.
wishing you a speedy recovery.

@r231
please can i get the account info and how do i know that the info sent is actually from you?
Scammers can hijack the process you know.

@All

Account info sent

Thank you so much for supporting this project
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by niddamugu(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2012
Ok Thanks, Got the details.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2012
Yes o fine and wonderful people of NL,y'all are doing so great,we still need more donors o,where are the Cabals of NL,make una leave that politics section and come and show una self here o,the oil well owners of NL,perx could use some oil money,God bless you all.

Paddy where you dey come run the microphone man.  
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
Jarus confirm receipt
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
jennykadry:

Jarus confirm receipt

Thank you ma

God Bless. . . . Jarus will be here soon
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
No worries anytime
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
Donation by JennyKadri confirmed received.
Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2012

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^Ok seriously, who is that nice looking guy there? why does ify always end up with the good ones? first Mr Obuh with his tucked in ManU shirt and now chelseabmw.

This is not funny anymore, me I wannna have ify's position. I am relocating to naija to find me some true love angry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
R231 is Perx able to sit up, like on a chair or her wheelchair?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
Thank you people!

Please keep the support coming.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ok, well if it difficult then. . . . .

I was going to suggest an "Electric mobility scooter",that way she can drive herself around the house and other places as well. but if it is too painful for her to sit, then I don't think it will be an option
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
1 2 1 2 testing Mic I don resume Oga R2bees

Ewo see as my husband banga kack,oh boi I dey feel ur tuck in,Odiro easyyyyyyyy ooooooooo grin grin

Oya were are my warriors now,I have seen a few jokers from my sector tanks for d shout out guys,God will multiply wotever u have donated thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by oluite(f): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
Pls can i get account details?Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by WAVixen: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
I missed out on the obuhs, dont want to do so in this dire sitaution. Pls PM paypal details for my widows mite.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
oluite:

Pls can i get account details?Thanks.

WAVixen:

I missed out on the obuhs, dont want to do so in this dire sitaution. Pls PM paypal details for my widows mite.

account info sent

thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by WAVixen: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Pls acknowledge recepit, thank you.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
JUO, your donation confirmed received.
Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^

Respond to your communicator msg joor
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
^
Oga, I no dey office o. I go mosque, bank etc.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bashydemy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
@r231 Got the detail and i will send my donation Insha Allah next probably Tuesday or Wednesday. That was when i will be able to get to where GTB Bank is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.