Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Matured Ladies Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Ladies Please (860 Views)

Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments / (men Only)ladies Please Don't Open / For The Ladies...............please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Ladies Please by Tiana155(f): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hello there, a friend of mine came to me about sagging breast, we got talking and she told me she's unhappy about the way her breast look, although she is married and has a little girl of about five years. But her breast is so flat and unattractive. I don't know what to tell her, and am hoping some of you might have answers on what she can do. Thank you.
Re: Matured Ladies Please by Dyt(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
its eida she does bwest enlargement or jst leaves it dat way.
again she cld b usin foam d mk it firm in d bra
Re: Matured Ladies Please by kokoye(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
whatever happened to:

- coste onirin

- coste onike

- padded bras

- push-up bras

- toilet roll

- coste oni silicon

- augmentation (in case the husband is the one complaining)

Re: Matured Ladies Please by agiboma(f): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
Her options are surgery IMO, she can either get breast implants (augmentation) or just a breast lift. I got and know a lot of people with implants and they really do help with lifting up the breast in most cases.

(1) (Reply)

Son Drags 96 Year Old Father To Court For Taking Second Wife / How I Like To Remember My Cultural Childhood Days / A Daughter Is A Daughter The Rest Of Her Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.