Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Farming And Farmland In Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming And Farmland In Nigeria (28161 Views)

Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES / Cheap Farmland In Ogbomoso. Oyo State / Fish Farming And Pig Farming: Which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2013
transponder: please is there any farm land for lease in any part of Oyo, ogun, kwara state.
yes in ogbomoso. let me know the number of acres you need
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by transponder: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2013
I want 20 hectares please, can you tell me what part of ogbomosho it is, and details please.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by bawelat: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
greenhope: I am a contract farmer and you don't need to buy lands to farm because there are farm settlements in Nigeria and all you need is to pay for the cropping period per hectare. In Ekiti where I have planted 29 hectares this year with TMS 30572 cassava variety all we paid was N4000 per hectare. (An hectare is 15 plots).
pls i just lost my job i am intrested in farming this is my i need details pls save a soul i av like 300k loan to invest to pay back in 3 month.pls i am waitng for ur reply.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by moyin1(f): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
greenhope: I am a contract farmer and you don't need to buy lands to farm because there are farm settlements in Nigeria and all you need is to pay for the cropping period per hectare. In Ekiti where I have planted 29 hectares this year with TMS 30572 cassava variety all we paid was N4000 per hectare. (An hectare is 15 plots).

pls email me with information i want to set up a farm but in lagos.i need advice on that.thanks. my email is b_moyinoluwa@yahoo.com
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
bawelat: pls i just lost my job i am intrested in farming this is my e-mail gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com pls i need details pls save a soul i av like 300k loan to invest to pay back in 3 month.pls i am waitng for ur reply.
my advise dont use the 300k for farm business. Time frame to pay back is too short. However, u can use small part of the sum for some other business.

2 Likes

Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
transponder: I want 20 hectares please, can you tell me what part of ogbomosho it is, and details please.
tewure. Oriire LG. U will need to come av a look if u are interested.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by transponder: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Can you please give me your phone number, and the price of leasing per acre.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by bawelat: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
hotmas911: my advise dont use the 300k for farm business. Time frame to pay back is too short. However, u can use small part of the sum for some other business.
like which other business please explain better my e-mail is gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com.thanks for yuor concern it's highly appriciated
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by jethro2: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
The Ogun Oshun River Basin Development Authority have farm land for lease in SAKI East or Oke Ogun Area of Oyo State. There is also a dam that is used irrigation during the dry season. There are two types of irrigation there a) pivot system and b) sprinkler system. You can be an all round the year farmer. The land in that area are very fertile and good for cassava, yam, sorghum, maize and all sorts. You may also want to take part in our joint youth mechanized farming. We have 50 hectares to be shared among interested farmers.

2 Likes

Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2013
transponder: Can you please give me your phone number, and the price of leasing per acre.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2013
bawelat: like which other business please explain better my e-mail is gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com.thanks for yuor concern it's highly appriciated
can u sell eggs?

1 Like

Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by Realdeals(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
Are you a farmer, Agricultural researchers, commodities trader,
consultant, agricultural policy maker or passionate about food.
Let your voice be heard in the Agriculture Industry. Register and
join the online Agriculture Discussion Forum at http://
www./register
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
Very fertile100 acres of land for sale @ 120k per acre. It has C of O. Still in ogbomoso. 08060318769
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by ayodejy05(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
check out this url for intending and farmers in nigeria http://animalprof..com
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by Hugoboy: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello everyone. I need a farmland of between 30 to 50 acres in any of Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo or Ekiti states for cassava or plantain farming. I want an annual lease arrangement. please help. My email ad is adedayoadeyemi77@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 6:39am On Aug 05, 2013
Hugoboy: Hello everyone. I need a farmland of between 30 to 50 acres in any of Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo or Ekiti states for cassava or plantain farming. I want an annual lease arrangement. please help. My email ad is adedayoadeyemi77@gmail.com Thanks.
call me 08060318769. Even if u need thousands of acres in ogbomoso.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by ayodejy05(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hugoboy: Hello everyone. I need a farmland of between 30 to 50 acres in any of Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo or Ekiti states for cassava or plantain farming. I want an annual lease arrangement. please help. My email ad is adedayoadeyemi77@gmail.com Thanks.

If i get one for you at ondo state, how much will be my commission? mail me to ayodejy05@gmail.com or call 08143603551
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2013
another 10 acres going for 50k per acre in Ogbomoso. Hurry! 08060318769
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by Beedee777: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello, Fellow Nairalanders.

I own a flourishing farm and recently embarked on offering some of the breakthrough technologies we use to as many Nigerians/Nairalanders as are interested. These simple technologies can offer you as much as FIVE (5) times more returns than the average Nigerian farmer (all claims can be proven). These technologies range from high yielding seeds, drip irrigation, greenhouse technologies (micro and large scale), hand pollinators to name a few.

We presently have drip irrigation systems for sale for N50/meter (Minimum order is a roll of 2,000meters although for 1 hectare/2.5 acres you ideally need 10,000meters).

Payment can be made upon pickup.

Larger orders (50,000 meters and above) can be placed with a Bank Guarantee (Delivery within 2 weeks). All orders are on a cash-and-carry/full-payment-on-delivery basis.

For further enquiries, please call 08080339692

1 Like

Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by dayborlar(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2013
I'm in a farming coperative group where we have livestock and plantations large scale commoercialized farming all depending on ones interest. With hectacres of land going for #10,000/ ha (located in Oyo state reason cos things are quite affordable over there). Already,we have carried out feasibility studies for our crops and livestocks and we still embark on research on how we can improve our products.
Sir, if truly you are interested in farming and as you said you want to go into large scale farming, you can have 20 hectarces of land depending on your choice.
For further enquries contact me on odujobiadebola@gmail.com
Cheers.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by greenhope(m): 2:20am On Aug 09, 2013
transponder: please is there any farm land for lease in any part of Oyo, ogun, kwara state.

For Oyo go to Iseyin, Ijaye and I think shaki
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beedee777: Hello, Fellow Nairalanders.

I own a flourishing farm and recently embarked on offering some of the breakthrough technologies we use to as many Nigerians/Nairalanders as are interested. These simple technologies can offer you as much as FIVE (5) times more returns than the average Nigerian farmer (all claims can be proven). These technologies range from high yielding seeds, drip irrigation, greenhouse technologies (micro and large scale), hand pollinators to name a few.

We presently have drip irrigation systems for sale for N50/meter (Minimum order is a roll of 2,000meters although for 1 hectare/2.5 acres you ideally need 10,000meters).

Payment can be made upon pickup.

Larger orders (50,000 meters and above) can be placed with a Bank Guarantee (Delivery within 2 weeks). All orders are on a cash-and-carry/full-payment-on-delivery basis.

For further enquiries, please call 08080339692
this is very interesting but expensive.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2013
.250 acres of land flowing with
milk and honey. ; 60k per acre.
Minimum purchases is 10
acres. 08060318769.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by alfajamiu(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good day, I have land in oyo state both lease and sales as you want it in a good place that could be better for agriculture if you have interest call 08035176869 OR Email. alarapejamiu@yahooamcom
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by transponder: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayodele123: Your best bet is to lease agricultural lands officially from the Ogun State Government
There are areas marked as agricultural lands in Ogun State
Very cheap and you'll have peace and rest
Buying land from the villagers can mean big trouble in future
Take the pains to lease it officially

1 Like

Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by transponder: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
How can i lease farm land from Ogun state government
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2013
15 acres of cashew plantation
in Ogbomoso going for 2.5
million. There is good road
and constant electricity supply.
08060318769. The land can
be converted to industrial site.
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by sp2002(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2013
FARMS FOR LEASE AND THERE LOCATION:

A POULTRY FARM FOR LEASE IN IBEJU/LEKKI AXIS OF LAGOS STATE WITH LOT OF FACILITIES

A FARM WITH POULTRY,FISH AND PIG FARM FACILITY FOR EITHER LEASE/SALE LOCATED AT PAPALANTO/EWEKORO AXIS OF OGUN STATE

ANOTHER FISH FARM FOR SALE AT AGBARA AXIS OF LAGOS STATE

sp2002 poultry and land consultancy,lagos
tj.sp2002@gmail.com
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by hotmas911(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2013
We have thousands of acres
of good fertile land for sale,
lease or rent in Ogbomoso,
Oyo state. Selling from
N50,000 per acre and u can
rent at 3k per year. Our lands
are suitable for most crops.
Good roads, peaceful and
friendly people. 08060318769
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by halifab: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
and beware where you buy the land because of land owners palaver
also check out this resource portal
http://farmresource..com/
Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by oluks05: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pls how can one get land for farming in Ondo state?

1 Like

Re: Farming And Farmland In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Am really interested in this farming i work as a full time programmer but looking at the nation's population food is a major issue and its something i'm looking to focus on when i quit, i won't mind any form of guidance thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We sale Chicken Processing Machines of all types. / Buhari & King Of Morocco Fertilizer Deal Now Costs N5,500 / Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.