Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Limbless Baby Girl Born In Bauchi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Limbless Baby Girl Born In Bauchi (2884 Views)

Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India / Inspirational Story: Popular Limbless Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Welcomes Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limbless Baby Girl Born In Bauchi by cchampme(m): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2012
This little baby girl was born on the 13th of January to the family of Ahmadu Didda who lives in Bauchi. I wonder how the parents will be feeling right now. This is amazing!!!
http://gistomania..com/2012/01/limbless-baby-girl-born-in-bauchi.html

Re: Limbless Baby Girl Born In Bauchi by moremi2008(m): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2012
PS - Her parents will be accepting charitable donations from generous Nairalanders! grin
Re: Limbless Baby Girl Born In Bauchi by mutter(f): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2012
God have mercy, was this from medication taken in the pregnancy. So sad.
Re: Limbless Baby Girl Born In Bauchi by Nekai(f): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2012
Re: Limbless Baby Girl Born In Bauchi by peacettw: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2012
Is thallidomide still been used? It is the only thing I know that causes phocomelia and amelia
Re: Limbless Baby Girl Born In Bauchi by mutter(f): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2012
Years back i served in Buachi. I was moved by the medical care the children there needed. This case is really tragic especially when there are no facilities to give this child a life with some sort of dignity, cry
Re: Limbless Baby Girl Born In Bauchi by Ruedan(f): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
I pray God give the parents d heart to love and give her proper care. That's all she needs
Re: Limbless Baby Girl Born In Bauchi by mutter(f): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
I`ve seen that man in you tube on t.V he is a great inspiration.
Does anyone know about the financial situations of the parents and how to contact them.
I would love to help her in memory of a dear friend that came from Bauchi.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are some Mothers Cruel To their Female Children / See The Maternity Photoshoot Pictures That Got The World Talking.....18+ / Shocking Chinese Human Corned Beef Meat I Received On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.