Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India (47858 Views)

Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by kglamour(m): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Covered head to toe in hair, this newborn baby is the latest addition to the aptly named Werewolf family.

The 22-day-old baby inherited a rare gene carried in her family which leads to a disorder known as Werewolf Syndrome.

Her mother Savita Sambhaji Raut, 26, said she feared for her daughter's future after she inherited the condition but accepted her fate.

And she said it did not matter what her child looked like, she would love her unconditionally.

Speaking from her home in Madhavnagar, central India, she said: 'I was so happy to have her alive, but it upsets me.'

She added: 'I am scared for her future but God has chosen us to be like this.

I am her mother so I have to accept her and get on with life.'

Her daughter, who is yet to be named, is one of only a few hundred people in the world to be born with Werewolf Syndrome.

There is no cure to the condition, otherwise known as hypertrichosis.

But this makes no difference to the tot's father Milind who said he just overjoyed to have a daughter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483606/Baby-girl-born-covered-head-toe-hair-inheriting-rare-Werewolf-Syndrome-gene.html

http://abujamedia.net/news/21-day-old-baby-girl-body-covered-in-black-hair-from-head-to-toe-photos

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by kglamour(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
thank God I am 3 years old as nairalander today.
I will be OK with just ''like'' to celebrate with me.
Thanks

56 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by kglamour(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by manlawal(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Wonder shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by toluleke(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
All i go see were Sexy apes in girl form..

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
Na dis things our girls dey fix dey call am Indian hair! Oghene!!

12 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by SlyIg(f): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2013
kglamour: thank God I am 3 years old as nairalander today.
I will be OK with just ''like'' to celebrate with me.
Thanks
you no see 5star hotel to go celebrate your birthday?

4 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2013
Next generation humans

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Ennyhollar(f): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Allahu akbar, God is great

7 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by kglamour(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2013
SlyIg:
you no see 5star hotel to go celebrate your birthday?
hahahahahaha
lodge me now wink, I go make it count for you darling

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2013
obara Jesus Christ cover us..

3 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by natasha: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2013
its called Werewolf Syndrome.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Victosin09(f): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmmn
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Uniquexty(f): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2013
And they are happy just the way they are....... When others who are presumely created beautiful go about complaining and re-creating themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2013
Damn!!!
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by chunny01(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2013
End time baby

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
They don't look that bad smiley

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
I just imagine how they feel during the hot weather. It must be very terrible! cry cry
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by DeHero1: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Can u marry any of them?
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
De-Hero:
Can u marry any of them?

take away the hair, and they are still fugly!!!!
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by jumzzy448: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
toluleke: All i go see were Sexy apes in girl form..
U wicked grin I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Afam4eva(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Why always India?

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by touchmeder: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
its well hopefully this can be taken care of through one form or another treatment lipsrsealed
as long as the child is healthy, we thank God
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Cubeet: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Why always India sef
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
hmm.I'm speechless.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by skyscraperTM(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Odikwa very serious!! The mother is okay, the trait must be from the father's side.

I'd rather have an albino as a friend than a person with werewolf syndrome because if he/she mistakenly bites me and it gets to full moon in the mid-night i guess you guys know what will happen.
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Why always India?
I almost asked the same thing. gringrin
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by chycoroxie(f): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na wa ooooo,there's nothing dat d eyes will not see
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by adtiezy1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Why always India?
@OP shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
YOU LEFT CHINA OUT BROTHER....DOS TWO COUNTRIES NEVER CEASE TO AMUSE ME...IMAGINE THIS ONES BORN IN NIGERIA..CHAI...NA TO THROWEY THEM FOR BOLAR OH cheesy cheesy grin grin cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by ichommy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
It is well
Re: Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Saw this earlier I and I was like "What the heck" shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.