Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Permanent Cure For Asthma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Cure For Asthma (12200 Views)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING / Is There A Permanent Cure For Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Cure For Asthma by Krosslife(m): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2012
please doctors in the house, i need a permanent cure for an asthmatic patient, it could be medicine or herbs. Your recommendation and help will be highly appreciated.
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by otokx(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
Can death be a permanent cure?
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by agiboma(f): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
Their is no cure for ashma, if the patient is a child there is every likelihood they will outgrow the ashma. There are many effectie treatments that can help to minimize the effects of ashma. Such as bronchiodialators (ventolin) or flovent to help with irritation.
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by Krosslife(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2012
please i need someone with a solution not this gibberish.
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by asthmacure: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2012
Dr.Abdul Aziz.
Bsc; B.A.M.S(A.M)

Invented world's first safest natural alternative medicine (ayurvedic) of phytochemicals(plants & herbs chemicals) in molecular base, the action is on (immunoglobulin ige)for permanent cure for asthma & allergies.(migraine, sinusitis, skin allergy , eczema, urticaria vasculitis, allergic bronchitis & bronchial asthma . Unlike gene therapy(adenosine deaminase)which is being under test condition for the replacement of a defective gene and to proliferate the immature cell in the bone marrow of the stem cell and to secrete the target protein which is only a probability but not certainty. Treating patients success fully since last 25 years with record and no side effect from paediatric to geriatric. World's scientist 's whose role in immunology is still in dark and what causes Allergy & Asthma.The exact role of 17a(il-17a) central genetic determination and production of anaphylatoxins and interlukins is still unknown etiology which usually causes airway hyper responsiveness(ahr) with high (ige)level in serum which become normal with my medicine.multinationals are spending billions of dollars on research just to control the disease's rather than cure.

Refer:
Http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad-times/root-to-health/articleshow/1822504484.cms
Clinic address .
Remedy alternative clinic.
Dr.A.Aziz.
Bsc;DAMS(AM)
12-5-133 Vijaypuri colony, Tarnaka, secunderabad - 500017.
HYDERABAD.INDIA.
Contact.+919912719508.
www.asthmapermanentcure.com
www.allergiespermanentcure.com
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by asthmacure: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2012
Dr.Abdul Aziz.
Bsc; B.A.M.S(A.M)

Invented world's first safest natural alternative medicine (ayurvedic) of phytochemicals(plants & herbs chemicals) in molecular base, the action is on (immunoglobulin ige)for permanent cure for asthma & allergies.(migraine, sinusitis, skin allergy , eczema, urticaria vasculitis, allergic bronchitis & bronchial asthma . Unlike gene therapy(adenosine deaminase)which is being under test condition for the replacement of a defective gene and to proliferate the immature cell in the bone marrow of the stem cell and to secrete the target protein which is only a probability but not certainty. Treating patients success fully since last 25 years with record and no side effect from paediatric to geriatric. World's scientist 's whose role in immunology is still in dark and what causes Allergy & Asthma.The exact role of 17a(il-17a) central genetic determination and production of anaphylatoxins and interlukins is still unknown etiology which usually causes airway hyper responsiveness(ahr) with high (ige)level in serum which become normal with my medicine.multinationals are spending billions of dollars on research just to control the disease's rather than cure.

Refer:
Http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad-times/root-to-health/articleshow/1822504484.cms
Clinic address .
Remedy alternative clinic.
Dr.A.Aziz.
Bsc;DAMS(AM)
12-5-133 Vijaypuri colony, Tarnaka, secunderabad - 500017.
HYDERABAD.INDIA.
Contact.+919912719508.
www.asthmapermanentcure.com
www.allergiespermanentcure.com
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by Gurv: 9:44am On May 25, 2012
According to my experience, allergy is hard to cure and prevention is the best way to stay healthy..Always try neglect the staff from which you have an allergy..In most of the cases, dust mites is the major cause of allergy which can be avoided by using eliminate dust mitesproducts. If you're able to control your allergy before it get huge then there no need to worry and you can stay healthy and happy..
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by Fummiee(f): 5:53pm On May 26, 2012
Hi, just ran into this on line, because i have been doing a lot of research on asthma lately, reason been that my son is terribly asthmatic, that most time an oxygen has to be used on him after nebulizing him severally we had to even get our own nebulizer.

I sincerely hope that this will help. Just got the information though, so i am about to try it on my 3year old son as well.

Holy Basil Supplement... Tulasi, you can purchase it online.. and also..

take alot of garlic, onions, chilli, fatty fish (though my son is allegic to fish, it triggers his attack). VitaminC, makerel, soybeans, calcium, magnesium,carrots.

1. Two figs(anjeer) dipped overnight and then taken in the morning, Basil leaves(tusil), and one clove.
2. Dry dates (chuhara and khajur)soak and drink
3. garlic mix with honey
4. tumeric and hot water.
5. banana leaves with honey
6. black pepper and honey

And avoid wheat, eggs,white bread, oranges, sour juices, cold drinks, grondnuts, watermelons, starchy food,pasta i.e spagetti.

Hope this helps.

And please does anyone in the house know these plants and where they can be bought, figs(anjeer),Basil leaves(tusil),and Dry dates (chuhara and khajur.Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by Fummiee(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2012
Just got this information, Basil is same as our very own 'Effirin'.
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by otokx(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
wow, pele, used to suffer a lot from as early as 6 months, but largely outgrowing it now, you just have to find out those things that trigger it and keep away. Sadly there are the things one would love the most eg, groundnuts, peanut butter. Some anti malarias are also a no no, you just have to document and do a good study. Its also not a good idea to eat to the fill - having a full stomach, also curb anything in excess - laughing too much, over exercising, playing. Control of the emotions too is another area.

As per drugs locally made, there are these monks in ewu, Edo state that came around the other day doing some presentation - you may try googling their website. If not managed well asthma can actually kill so please always be on the watch out and have your drugs or medical facility in good reach.
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by Fummiee(f): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2012
Thanks a mill dear.
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by Ayodeji25: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
There's herbal cure for asthma within 3 day after three day i wil lock him or her inside flame for some minute .thats the end there's cure for asthma contact me.08169815509
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by siraj1402(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2013
Krosslife: please doctors in the house, i need a permanent cure for an asthmatic patient, it could be medicine or herbs. Your recommendation and help will be highly appreciated.
there is a permanent cure within a week.Contact me on 08036534549.
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by funny60: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
USE OF GENE THERAPY IN SICKLE CELL DISEASE
Sickle cell disease is a monogenic disorder that occurs due to point mutation at position 6 of Beta globin chain of hemoglobin molecule in which valine is being substitute for glutamic acid.
USE OF GENE THERAPY IN SICKLE CELL DISEASE
Sickle cell disease is a monogenic disorder that occurs due to point mutation at position 6 of Beta globin chain of hemoglobin molecule in which valine is being substitute for glutamic acid.
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by gynny(f): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sinus infection symptoms may include fever, fatigue, cough, dental pains. Sinusitis is a swelling or an inflammation of the tissues which lines the sinuses. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/sinus-infection-symptoms-treatment-for-sinus-infection/
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by fynex(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Try Ruzu it works
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by Gigihealth: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Symptoms of asthma vary in people. You can get infrequent asthma attacks and the symptoms sometimes, like during exercise. The symptoms of asthma can also come all the time. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/symptoms-of-asthma-asthma-medicine/
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by jhosuer(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Krosslife:
please doctors in the house, i need a permanent cure for an asthmatic patient, it could be medicine or herbs. Your recommendation and help will be highly appreciated.

You can check in on these guys: https://web.facebook.com/3RLtd
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Krosslife:
use these products from swissgarde,if interested whatsap this number: 08038220168!

Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by snosoar: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 600 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of nutrients that intimidates the best man-made combination of nutrients in multivitamins / antioxidants.

Specifically for asthma, this link (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=395530997523237&id=394649457611391) shows how black seed clearly outperformed orthodox medicine, despite not being toxic like them.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817

Whao! What a companion is black seed, it wonderfully assists with more quantity and quality of milk production in breastfeeding mothers as seen with evidences of published research and case studies in this link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=478353295907673&id=394649457611391&ref=bookmarks, even while it helps with infertility as evidenced in below paragraphs.

Yes, black seed increased male fertility by working on vital parameters of the sperm like sperm count and motility, even while increasing the quality, further information on scientific studies that confirmed this is seen at https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/397053537370983. Also, female hormonal balance as needed in regulating many syndromes in females has been recorded severally by black seed from menstrual disorders to fibroid and infertility amidst many others.

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: Permanent Cure For Asthma by snosoar: 5:25am On Sep 01, 2018
When scientific evidences back a folklore medicine claim as seen in black seed (Nigella sativa), I wonder why one can't confirm the truth of such in this information age, and thereby avail himself of a much more safe, effective, cheap, and sustainable solution that in fact goes beyond solving just a known health challenge, to improving one's health generally, and securing one away from the innumerable health threats plaguing our modern age.

Meanwhile, a very sound health is generally needed for a better chance at great mental and physical activity, and reproduction ability for both sexes.

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Tiger Nuts Popularly Known As (Aya, Ofio) / Have You Ever Been Body-shamed? / Patients Groan Over Rising Cost Of Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.