Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Chairman Gwaram Local Government Speaks “i Was Not Involved In The Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman Gwaram Local Government Speaks “i Was Not Involved In The Case (3385 Views)

Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries / Obasanjo Not Involved In Any Serious Road Traffic Crash - FRSC / Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chairman Gwaram Local Government Speaks “i Was Not Involved In The Case by beekub: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
The interview was conducted by debeat africa magazine

dB: How did this incident happened ?

Alh. Bala sule : I swear to allah I was in kano with our pilgrim about to leave for the holy land when I receive a call that they said “I give a contract for a human head which had been sent to my family house” that was shocking to me human head? for what…… and secondly the information have been reported to D.P.O and I was called.

dB: So what did you do ?

Alh. Bala sule: I made calls that night to confirm if they were joking but the message was so real and not funny when I contacted my family.

The next morning I called the press, to cover the story while I told them to investigate the subjected case.

It wasn’t funny at all but I had to pray like I never had done before because it could put an end to all I had work for so hard

To cut the story one of the boys was found and caught not in Jigawa state but at a boundary within jigawa and Bauchi state. He had to confess at the police head quarter in the present of the commission of police that this was a mission given to them as contract of about three million naira (=N=3,000,000.00) which is about one hundred and eighty dolls to black frame me.

Advanced payment before the mission was taken that was the confession given to the police

There the case was taking to a high court of Justice in Jigawa State Dutse as they pled guilty, then they were taking to prison.

I believe I was implicated; likewise other people who were also accused before me.

All case charge against me was drop and I was set free order by the court you can even go to Ringim to get more information on the case. I believe all of these are part of political way of sabotage. I pray for all people with such attitude to stop.

Muhd. Auwal George a reporter of dBeat Africa follow up his research to the High Court of Justice in Jigawa State Division at Ringim the court order vacating order between the state prosecution verses Abubakar Abdullahi and 3 others accused stating

“Upon hearing, considering, analyzing and evaluating the motion on notice filed by Salisu Sule esq for the 1st Applicant and Musa A. Aliyu for the 2nd – 9th applicant all praying his Hon court to set delivered in the ruling of this Hon. Court on the 28th July 2010 and the response made by both the prosecution and defense counsels.

It is here by ordered that they said for the arrest of (1) Bala Sule (2)Yahai Gajagara (3) Isiyaku Rasha (4) Sale Sule (5)Salihu Neighbor (6)Hamisu (7) Garba Augu Tigzani Jagalala (coolBiyusa Sale Maigoro is here by vacated pursuant to S 191 of the 1999 constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. Given under the hand and seal of the presiding Judge”

Reporter: Muhd. Auwal George

(1) (Reply)

JTF Warns Of A Possible Boko Haram Attack In Kano During Easter Holiday / BREAKING NEWS: Adams Oshiomole Escapes Death as 3 dies / Why Is Ahmadu Bello Still Held In High Esteem As Moral Compass Of Socieity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.