Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) (4729 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / DSC Youths Allegedly Chopped Off Man's Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by seenoevil1: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-E9midVDo0RU/TxUtJgZcjoI/AAAAAAAABYc/kNzr8mZMe-A/s320/chopped+off+hand.jpg[/img]

While reading yesterdays the nation newspaper(page 62) , I came across the report that tension is in Akure , Ondo as the Yoruba peoples congress gave the police a 7 day ultimatum to apprehend a Fulani cattle rearer who chopped off the hand of a certain Mr Deji Adeleye while trying to behead him . so i checked the nation website today hoping to find the news but i couldn't find the article , however i found the story regarding what led to the tension in Akure , Ondo state .

A Fulani herdsman has chopped off the right hand of Mr. Deji Adeleye in Akure, the Ondo State capital.
It was learnt that Adeleye, a roadside vulcanizer in Ayedun Quarters, and some car wash owners had warned the herdsmen to stop grazing their cows in their business premises and littering the place with dung, but the herdsmen remained adamant.
On the day of the incident, sources said Adeleye angrily chased the cows out of the premises.
An eye witness, Mr. Ajayi Olorunlogbon, said the herdsman came back when many people had left the premises and cut off Adeleye’s hand with a sword.
Adeleye, who is on admission at a private hospital in Akure, said: “The herdsman moved stealthily towards me and drew out his sword with the intention to behead me. I raised up my hand to protect my head, but had my hand chopped off.”

sources :

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/33562-herdsman-chops-off-man%E2%80%99s-hand-in-akure.html

http://www.coastalnews.com/kingdoms/101-ondo-state-news/1846-herdsman-chops-off-mans-hand-in-akure.html

http://www.aboutondostate.com/2012/01/herdsman-chops-off-mans-hand-in-akure.html

sad sad sad sad
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
These fulani herdmen are wicked.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by PointB: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
Fulani and the blight of a nation!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by tobiomo: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
what make this people intolerant? wait do they mean that only them knows how to shock knife or what.this IBB boys must be careful in this country
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by 9jaIhail(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
maybe he planned to use the hand for suryar. God i can't imagine what make britain bring me and this pple together. shyt
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by Acidosis(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
what is "fulani"? is it a demon?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by White007(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
OMG!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This Is despicable to say the least. why are these Fulani's so heartless?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
Holy Shit shocked They even left the sword there angry
what is "fulani"? is it a demon?
Yes, demons terrorizing the whole of Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by phreakabit(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by phreakabit(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by seenoevil1: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by KnowAll(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
[size=18pt]At times, with a picture like that, you would think it is better we get rid of these diseased race called Fulani’s. They are gremlin to the Nigerian nation.[/size] embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by edoyad(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
Eyah! He removed the guys right hand o.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by KnowAll(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
The only reasons the Hutus killed 800,000 thousand Tutsis is because the Tutsi who are Fulani looking tribesmen where originally from Nubia or the Sudan and their primary occupation was rearing cattle that is how they got into Rwanda and Burundi. The local Bantu tribes the Hutus had enough of this gremlin within their population and decided as a final solution to liquate them.

I think a time would come when many Nigerian tribes would wake up and butcher every Fulani in sight in the South.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
We can laugh and poke fun about this now - but we alll have heard of such behavior decades ago -it is a trend that has grown roots - tomorrow when they get up to kill people in their sleep or start making bombs - we act surprised. kill a tumor before it becomes cancer  wink
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
This is not the first time.they have been doing it all over the middlebelt and southwestern states since inception.
I don't understand why anybody would agree to forming a nation with this hordes of demons whose cattles are even more human than them!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by eghost247(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
sad story
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
see*noevil:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-E9midVDo0RU/TxUtJgZcjoI/AAAAAAAABYc/kNzr8mZMe-A/s320/chopped+off+hand.jpg[/img]

^^^^^^^^^^^

lol

But that ehn sword make sense sha!!  cool
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
oh LAWWWWWWWWWWWd gadamit undecided undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by phreakabit(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
But meeeehn thats some core ish there. . . . This na mai suya levels oh!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by muyoto: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by Beaf: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
The hand and sword are from another news story about one Lawal Isa who stole 3 bicycles and was sentenced by a sharia court to have his right hand chopped off.

Lawal Isa
Re: Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Man’s Hand In Akure (gruesome Picture) by pleep(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2013
[size=30pt]WHY DO YOU NIGERIANS TOLERATE THESE FRIGGIN PEOPLE [/size]

ffs split the country what the hell are you waiting for!

(1) (Reply)

See Them - They Don't Show Their Faces On TV (photos) / See Why Access Bank Is Trending Online. Funny And Annoying Scenes / See Chinese Man Who Was Allegedly Beaten In Nigeria Because Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.