Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo (24407 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by erunz(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2016
In what was suspected to be a reprisal attack, a Fulani herdsman identified as Dan Bako was Wednesday killed in Ilara-Mokin in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State.
This is coming barely a week after an Oodua People’s Congress (OPC) member, Mr Ayodele Ige was killed in the farm of Chief Olu Falae in Ilado in Akure Local Government Area of the state.
The head of the Fulani herdsmen in the state, Alhaji Alli Dongo and Babangida Sodiq Kusada, the Chairman of Hausa community in Akure kingdom and the head of Arewa community in the state, said Dongo was declared missing after all efforts to trace him prove abortive.
Briefing reporters in the Officers’ Mess of the Nigerian Police Force in Akure, the state capital, Dongo and Kusada said their kinsman had been living in Ilara-Mokin for the past seven years and was preparing to relocate to his state when the incident happened.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/106008/fulani-herdsman-killed-ondo#

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by zuchyblink(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2016
pulani again

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by ramdris(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Enough killing already, Please lets stop this na...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by sukkot: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
walahi talahi too much killing
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Jusmudi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
,Dem kill dem, problem dey, dey kill oda people children, papa, mama, sisters, brothers problem nr dey.. Recently xam set of fulani kill an innocent university worker in Abraka Delta State no problem.. Everything u do, 1 day u go reap all of dem, weda e ripe or e never ripe. All na reap

Modified
Today is my birthday nd I was unable to celebrate it because of financial issue nd ....................
plz celebrate wit me here on nairaland because am just home alone. I need ur likes, because if is up to 100 dt means I ll live more dan 100 yrs

modified
Am grateful 4 d love shown to me. Dt means I ll live up to 100yrs wow, dt means also those wu want me to live long, ll live more dan 100yrs,,,,,,,,, nd also those wu want to wish me happy birthday can do dt by clicking like. We ll live to 2 c our children children. Amen Ooooooo HBD 2 ME

245 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by tunwumi: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Why are people insinuating that it reprisal. There is no prove of this and he could have had issue with his fellows as well.

16 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by tuoyoojo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
ok na

i dont like where this is heading towards.......

an eye for and eye ,they say make, the world blind

however

revenge is best served cold
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
JUSTICE cheesy

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Vikkie14: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
ramdris:
Enough killing already, Please lets stop this na...
Tell your brothers up north to stop the killings first. In as much as i'm not supporting killing or reprisal but remember "No one has the monopoly of violence".

When you push a goat to the wall, it will turn and "fight" you back

I'm still waiting for DSS official report on this.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Redlabel: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fulani herdsman killed in Ondo, i hope Agatu people are hearing

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by UlqU3(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by gurunlocker: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Government should better find a way to curb this Fulani incident before it get out of hand

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
They've reached Ondo state? Choi shocked Abeg who get space in Lagos? I wanna coman squat.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Icon4s(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Now we Southerners are just waking up.

Anyways RIP to the Fulani herds Man

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Beremx(f): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
waiting for DSS to confirm the news. undecided
Ndi ara!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by macaranta(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by sweetval: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fulani here and there.. O gini!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by menacetosociety: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
IPOB grin

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by princezzlolly(f): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Uhmmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by steph2sweet(f): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmmm, it's already heating up, the dullard should better address this Fulani issue or watch things get out of hand.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by DrObum(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Buhari come and do something ooooo!

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by orelove4liff: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
I am being tempted to type "nice one" but i won't type it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
They deserve it

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by ifeajikap(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
I knew d whole dnt take d law into ur hands was jus 4 d media. Behind d scene u go hear kill dem fulani heardsmen. Although I didn't read tru
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by osborn442(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
That's quite sad. They should however be cationed on how not to enter other people's lands without approval. It is well

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
menacetosociety:
IPOB grin

You must be very sick upstairs. So ondo is IPOB. See you see as you day die slowly.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by basingstoke: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
No problem, baba has been gone for a few days and you guys are killing his people, just wait till he comes

Sun Newspaper’s Deputy-Md’s Wife Kidnapped / Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State / Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London