Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. (1261 Views)

Scammers On Google Trader / Clean Galaxy S3 HTC One X Nokia E7 Bold 6. See Before U Pay. / Scammers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hi all. I was recently scammed by a boy on nairaland.
Before I give his details I will expose his methods and all others.
1. He changes user names often. E.g kwantn. Olugbenga9. IPhoneberry.
2. He usually offers goods way beyond the market price. And seems to have pics to back them up.
3. His phone numbers are 08054431101, 08087715605, 08130117198 if u don't believe me just google the above usernames or phone numbers and. U will see how many posts he has all over the internet.
4. Never agree to his deals except ure gonna meet him in person. And make sure its near a police station.

Pls my fellow nairalanders let us make his life miserable here on nairaland and over the internet.
I have launched a personal war on him. If he likes let him change his numbers, I will continually hunt him down. I know his ways and each time I track him down I will update this page.

If you know any one who also has scammed u or anyone else in the past. Pls do not keep quiet. We must make sure that people like him and others will not find scamming people profitable anymore.
Remember that evil only triumphs because good people refuse to do anything about it.
I will advise that moderators make this and other such topics stickied so as to protect other nairalanders.

His full names are badejo oluwafemi olawole.
He used GTB
He resides in Lagos.

And the account was opened at ogbomosho in osun state.
pls beware.
And as for u scammers be ready. Am gonna give u guys hell.
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by Femicrux: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
Thanks for the intel,
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by marleygab(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bravo, we need more guys like you.
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
Kwantn has just posted another psp for sell. Probably the same one he wanted to sell to me.

If u fall for his scam u have no body to blame o
That dude will soon get nabbed that I can assure u.

He also posted a galaxy s2 for sale, They are all lies.
Google his name and number and you will see what I mean.
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by queend: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2012
mr Chris is also a scammer
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2012
Thank u queend,
Let's keep on exposing them.
And if u feel ür username has been unjustly put up. Then come here and defend urself.

Mr Chris u berra watch ür back u will be gotten very soon.
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
Thanks for the tip.
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Hi kingleysinfo, sorry you where duped. but you fail to tell us exactly what transpired btw the both of you and if you have all this info about the scammer guy why dont you take all the info and report to the appropriate authority.
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2012
Thanks Richie boi.
I think I have stated enough about him in my posts.
and what will the details of my transaction with him do?
So that when I say what happened u will start telling me how stupid I was.
I don't need u to remind me that I made a mistake because I new even before I went ahead with the deal that it was risky.
to me the money he got is not worth me wasting time and energy going after him.
His details are there so that he would understand as am sure that he has right now that
There he cannot hide for long. Before someone get hold of him.

If ure gonna take the advice and listen good.
Just be careful that's my own.
And like I said in my post. If he or anyone would agree to meet u in person then it is ok. But if not do not do any deal no matter how cheap the product is going for.
and as for going after him, he would soon be caught. nemesis has its own way of catching up with people like him.
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by badaru1(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2012
I have done a lot of business here on nairaland both buying and selling,the basic thing is never send money for product you did not see except the product is brand new. Also never send money you can not play with or loose . Transact with people that have shops. Online business is about integrity. The best is to arrange to meet at a public places.
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2012
badaru1:

I have done a lot of business here on nairaland both buying and selling,the basic thing is never send money for product you did not see except the product is brand new. Also never send money you can not play with or loose . Transact with people that have shops. Online business is about integrity. The best is to arrange to meet at a public places.
Yes I agree with you.
But there are people whose only purpose is to scam others. And that's what this thread is all about. To let them know that such people exist so they can be very careful.
And like u said it is best to do these deals in public places where they will be in the view of everyone.
Thanks for ür contributions I hope it would help someone avoid the mistake I did.
Re: User Names Of Scammers On Nairaland. Pls Read Before U Make Any Deals. by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
Very sorry about being scammed
Its always like that in a large gathering, scammers must emerge, but nemesis always does its duty, so don't worry.
And try to play ur own part well while transacting!
I saw a post of n8 for 10k, does dat make sense?? Sounds suspicious
Don't always go for lowly priced phns except verified,
Always force warranty from d seller
Buy from shop owners!!! U know where to go back to wit police men
Thanks!

And plsss pple stop scamming ur fellow pple! How do we move 4ward dat way?

Let's try and make nairaland a better place.

The funclub administrator

(1) (Reply)

I / About Wheat Flour Milling Machine Cost / Hp Elitebook 8470w.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.