Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Marketing A Haulage Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing A Haulage Business (1004 Views)

Start A Haulage Business With Renault Trucks And Make Good Money. / How To Begin A Haulage Business Is Mack Truck Of 10 Tires / How Can I Start A Haulage Service Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing A Haulage Business by dahero: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
hi y'all.
my brother just bought a peddler truck 4 hauling petroleum products & wants me 2 manage it 4 him.
Pls can someone help me on how to market it.
i'm new in it.
i'll appreciate Ur sincere advice.
thanks.
Re: Marketing A Haulage Business by ekitikan(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
by marketing, i really dont understand what you mean,but if you need to know what,and how to use the truck then mail me on gigangltd@gmail.com
Re: Marketing A Haulage Business by KaizenO(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2012
Please be wary of this guy called Ekitikan (also uses ‘Gade’ on this forum, although he appears to have deleted that ID). He is a fraudster! I am talking from personally experience after responding to one of his adverts on Nairaland. A word is enough for the wise!!
Re: Marketing A Haulage Business by ayandee: 11:00am On May 07, 2012
Thanks for this info on ekitikan. I notice u took the pains to post this on every thread that he features. U have prevented a lot of people from falling prey to his antics.
KaizenO: Please be wary of this guy called Ekitikan (also uses ‘Gade’ on this forum, although he appears to have deleted that ID). He is a fraudster! I am talking from personally experience after responding to one of his adverts on Nairaland. A word is enough for the wise!!

(1) (Reply)

Few Things You Can Change That Can Make You A Better Person In 2013 / Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business / I'm Interested In Any Kind Of Business Must Be LEGAL Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.