Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ (1880 Views)

Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing / Tinubu Recuperating In London After Knee Surgery In The US / Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2007

Ladies and gentlemen, I nor fit shout. I just had a terrible accident in a Japanese made car (seriously). So please let this Nigerian car come. Maybe it'd be more adapted to Nigerian roads.

Meanwhile, I may not be on Nairaland for sometime. I'm kind of recuperating from my accident with enough beer and bazz to ease the pain, and surgical spirit all over my body.

I'll be checking in once in a while but my fingers hurt too much to type. Y'all buy Nigerian made goods (if they are any good).

Ciao!

cry cry
I figured since this is where the bulk of denex's posts are, this would be the place to let y'all know.

a lot has been said about tuface's( a guy most of us have never spoken to) brush with death.well this is our very own denex, who we may not have met in the flesh, but who we have met , argued with, laughed with , debated with agreed/disagreed with, in cyberspace.

Just want to wish you a speedy recovery. and to admonish you- go easy on the carcinogens and alcohol grin ( don't worry, more qualified peeps (doctor mrs. . . wink ) will probably give u d same advice.

takia. kiss
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by evergie(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2007
Thank God it was with a Japanese car, imagine it with an igbo made jeep.

quick recovery our denex.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by ochocinco1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2007
Yes oh Bros Denex

Quick Recovery Abeg

On the other hand e go give you bare time to read all the Adam Smiths and Machiavelli's of this world.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by Orikinla(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2007
Thank God you came out safe and well enough to even have a sense of humour too.

I wish you well and be very careful next time.

God bless you always.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by omoge(f): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2007
Get well brother denex.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by ogalanya(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2007
The Nairaland Assembly
                                                                                     No. 1 Freedom Rd.
                                                                                     Abuja.
Dear Denex,
   Sorry brother,
     Quick recovery so that u contribute positively to d national conference,
        Senate president Seun & speaker Almondjoy are working on your last motion,
           Dont allow d uba & adedibu of nairaland (FSU & willy willy) to visit you at d hospital, they are security risks.

Hon Ogalanya,
                                                                                      Minority Chief Whip
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by desgiezd(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2007
Hey Denex! Thank God you came out of it safe.

I wish you soonest recover recovery. Remember that?
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by folem: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2007
Get well soon denex.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by McOmo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2007
Who cares ? as far as it didnt happen on a Lagos state owned road why shd I be bothered ?
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by almondjoy(f): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2007
evergie:

Thank God it was with a Japanese car, imagine it with an igbo made jeep.

quick recovery our denex.

Tee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Do we love denex or what? shocked

Bros next time try that "nigerian made". You could not even have typed any letter on Nairaland to let us know what happened. Just get well and come back soon. kiss
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by denex: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2007
It's not too bad. Just my left hand, arm, my left knee and the constant headaches. No broken bones and no internal injuries. At least not bad enough to start a thread on.

Thanks though everybody.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by denex: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2007
It's not too bad. Just my left hand, arm, my left knee and the constant headaches. No broken bones and no internal injuries. At least not bad enough to start a thread on.

Thanks though everybody.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by iykrion(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2007
Materials for manufacturing automobiles are the same world-over. Igbo made or otherwise shouldn't come into play here.
Denex, I notice that you are fast recuperating smiley We can't afford to lose your fingers on Nairaland, especially this section.
Quick recovery!

Mc Omo:

Who cares ? as far as it didnt happen on a Lagos state owned road why should I be bothered ?

What's so fantastic about Lagos state owned roads? Is it not the same Lagos that I visit always? We are discussing about somebody's health, and you are here showcasing how insensitive you are. Who cares if you bother or not?
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by McOmo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2007
Continue taking panadol 4 anoda man's headache u hear ? Denex, c dis ur solicitor wey no sabi sarcasm, am not surprised tho . . .when u go remove d P.O.P ? Lol
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by mellow(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2007
denex did you die? Sorry I wanted to ask you how hell is like, but never mind

can see that you almost did not die. Accept my condolence congratulations
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by Iman3(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2007
denex:

You sure say no be Bush want assassinate you? Speedy recovery. . . no allow those Jews silence you!
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by iykrion(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2007
mellow:

denex did you die? Sorry I wanted to ask you how hell is like, but never mind
can see that you almost did not die. Accept my condolence congratulations
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

@Mc Omo
Above is a good example of witticism, not what you wrote earlier, ok!

Mc Omo:

Continue taking panadol 4 another man's headache u hear ? Denex, c this your solicitor wey no sabi sarcasm, am not surprised tho . . .when u go remove d P.O.P ? Lol

Why will you understand? You no know say if you dey live for round house, your thinking sometimes go dey go round and round? grin
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by McOmo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2007
Now u have activated pin 4 ur shallow thinking brain to have some true white matter ! Denex sure knows the essence of my 1st post and I know ur principal to be smarter, so tape it there ! In d 1st instance d thread was about Denex so he would understand comments snide, witty or complimentary beta either with origin 4rm way back or most recent, kapish ?
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by iykrion(m): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2007
Mc Omo:

Now u have activated pin 4 your shallow thinking brain to have some true white matter ! Denex sure knows the essence of my 1st post and I know your principal to be smarter, so tape it there ! In d 1st instance d thread was about Denex so he would understand comments snide, witty or complimentary beta either with origin from way back or most recent, kapish ?

I no fit shout lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by BigB11(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2007
Hey denex:

I really don't know you like that, but I wish you the best.
I can't wait to see you back downloading rubbish as usual.

Stay cool and feel better.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by almondjoy(f): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2007
I-man:

You sure say no be Bush want assassinate you? Speedy recovery. . . no allow those Jews silence you!

Teee Heee Heee Heee Heee! grin

Gosh!
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by DisGuy: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2007
denex:

Thanks though everybody.

we know you're happy it's not your right hand grin grin grin
wishing you a sfeedy recobery, we have a parmacy in onitsha* by the way, 10% discount cool
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2007
Denex,love get well ko.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2007
I-man:

grin grin grin grin grin grin It is all the fault of the US.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by boladez(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2007
Denex,

I do enjoy your posts, though sometimes controversial. I wish you God's grace and strength from above. We thank God for sparing your life.

Wishing you soonest recovery
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by denex: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2007
Thanks everybody (the good, the bad and the ugly). I'm actually feeling much better. I even went out yesterday.

aisha2, how've you been? Is it just me, or you've actually not been around.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by denex: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2007
Thanks everybody (the good, the bad and the ugly). I'm actually feeling much better. I even went out yesterday.

aisha2, how've you been? Is it just me, or you've actually not been around.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by somze(f): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2007
Denex grin
Was thinking where you were, the Oprah haters seemed to have vanished tongue tongue
Maybe this is an indirect lesson tongue grin grin

Quick recovery man, come back soon to start a your usual political warfare tongue tongue
Safe grin grin
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2007
Denex waz up, Its true oh, I have been on leave. Missed you though
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by denex: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2007
Somze, are you trying to add that Oprah is a witch too. Anyway, it's believable. There is a year she caused a recession in the agricultural sector.

@aisha2

I guess I'll see you some more now. Okay enough of the pleasantries before they ban me. Looking forward to a new thread by you.

Meanwhile, my story about the dangers of the polio vaccine, did it check out or what. Is it not now causing the Polio itself?
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2007
Yeh, I read your story on the polio vaccine, I am trying to do a bit of research on that myself, looking at it from both side of the coin.
As for my being back am still on leave just that I have to be here for the World Poverty Day, which starts this night with a "Stand up and Speak out momment".
My Cousin just had a beautifull Baby girl and am helping here out till her Mom comes to town.
By the way, hope you are feeling better.
Re: Denex Is Recuperating From An Accident :-\ by somze(f): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2007
denex:

Somze, are you trying to add that Oprah is a witch too. Anyway, it's believable. There is a year she caused a recession in the agricultural sector.

He's back grin grin grin

What story on the polio vaccine? I remember volunteering for this years ago. Where is this story?

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Woman Set Herself Ablaze Over Racism / Was Nigeria Ripe For Independence? / Oil Sells For $40, May Dip To $25 January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.