Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings (11836 Views)

The Changing Skyline Of Lagos: 10 Buildings To Look Out For In 2016 / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery / CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings by ajileko: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
What size of plumbing pipes are use for residential buildings in nigeria. Do you have choices or there is a standard size.
Re: Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings by ajileko: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
Any plumber in the house to share knowledge on this ?
Re: Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings by ajileko: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
So kosi any plumber in the house any more. Well, oti da be. Ma find out on my own.
Re: Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings by deroyaltech(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Thank you for your question sir, there are different type of pipe to be used in your residential in Nigeria we have niger pipe from ½ to industrial use and we or so have tiger pipe from ½ to industrial this are pipes that i can recommend for you.this pipe can use in your in residents in the area of Condit and surface as a professional in my filled i recommend this materials for you.
Re: Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings by topsy23: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2015
The type of pipes used in residential building is as follows:

-100mm(4-inch) UPVC pipe:- for soil and waste I.e from WC down to the septic tank/soakaway

-75mm(3-inch) UPVC pipes:- normally use for water collection and for the AC sleeves as well.

-50mm(2-inch) PVC pipe:- for collection of waste water from shower, wash-hand basin,, kitchen sink to the nearest manhole/chamber. 100mm pipe will take everything from the chamber down the soakaway or to the nearest gutter/drainage

-40mm, 32mm, 25mm pipes:- Mostly use for water distribution from the overhead tank to the surroundings where we have toilet and kitchen.

-20mm, 15mm PVC pipes:- Use in the toilet, kitchen for distribution of water.

Copper pipes:- use for the hot water line. If client is not ready to install water heater in the house there is no need for copper pipes.

-HENCO pipes:- Good for cold water and hot water suplly pipes. The pipe is one of the best pipes with 50yrs guarantee but very expensive. (From Germany)

-PPR,TECHNOGREEN pipes:- Good for cold water and hot water suplly pipes. The pipe is one of the best pipes with 50yrs guarantee but very expensive

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Pin: 24ED26C9
Email; atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings by OliviaNell: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
I think no one will give you an answer better than your plumber. When I have a problem, I'd rather go straight to the plumber https://www.plumbernearmeusa.com/backflow-preventer/ than look for a solution on the forum. This will be much more efficient and economical for my wallet smiley
Re: Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings by Yanucar: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello everyone, what to do if a pipe suddenly bursts and it leaks heavily? After all, while the plumber arrives, the apartment can be completely flooded.
Re: Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings by topsy23: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2021
Yanucar:
Hello everyone, what to do if a pipe suddenly bursts and it leaks heavily? After all, while the plumber arrives, the apartment can be completely flooded.

Try to lock all the valves to prevent inflow of water to the building
Re: Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings by vebehe8599: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is actually something a professional plumber can answer you about. I am quite sure you'll find an accurate answer for this question on https://bluelineplumbersgillingham.co.uk. It is all about plumbing.

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Metal Roofing From China / 1004 Flats-Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,Victoria Island (for Sale) (now with pictures) / BRICKS & BARS PHASE 1 & 2 #1m facing major road #600k la campagne Tropicana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.