Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Femi Fani Kayode,s Exchange With A Friend On Fb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode,s Exchange With A Friend On Fb (773 Views)

Photo: Check Out My APC Friend On His Birthday! / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode,s Exchange With A Friend On Fb by knotty(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
??
Very well said, i want to begin to look at you as the new because u still look young and you are very intelligent, however i am odds with that reasoning, perhaps because you served under another wasteful government where the vice and the president exposed their dirty linen in public. I am not one taken to sycophancy sir, i also suspect we might see you in 2015, or maybe not. Are you able to tell us using the luxury of your facebook page what you achieved as Minister of the Federal Republic during your tenure and why the allegations against you are not true. I am sure we have so many like me who will like to know sir. That said, excellent piece as always!
24 minutes ago • Like

Femi Fani-Kayode
@Adegbesan, young man, this posting is not about me but about our country and in any case who appointed you as the judge over me or anyone else? If you want to know about my achievements when I was in public office four years ago please go and ask your father (if he is still alive) or go to my website and read up on it. Meanwhile I have nothing to prove to you and neither do I care what u think of me or the government that I served. Do yourself a favour and think about what is happening in your country today and where it is heading rather than obsessing about me and what I may or may not do in 2015. Even though you are still very young make your own contribution to national affairs and try to focus on the message of others rather than being fixated on the messanger. I assure you that your problems in Nigeria are much bigger and greater than FFK or OBJ. We have had our time, let's see what you will do with yours.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode,s Exchange With A Friend On Fb by knotty(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
TWO MINUTES AFTER FFK DELETED THE POST

FIVE MINUTES LATER HE DELETED ME AS FRIEND ON FB
Re: Femi Fani Kayode,s Exchange With A Friend On Fb by obowunmi(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
This weak Ghanaian ---- LOOOOL! He could not produce a male child and his daughters look like they can give good blow jobs,  please next time communicate with a real human being.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Found In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Blast Kills Policeman While Trying To Remove A Bomb From A Bag / In Defence Of Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.