Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,810 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

K.p.m.g Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / K.p.m.g Interview (749 Views)

Which Firm Is Know As M. G Resources? / Comprehensive Projects Management Services [C.P.M.S] test and invitation / Comprehensive Projects Management Services [c.p.m.s] Test And Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K.p.m.g Interview by sidonee(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2007
pls i was among dose who passed the K.P.M.G apttitude test written on 15th of feb 2007. but i can only attened the interview after my service year(hopefully febuary 2008 or before then). pls dose anyone in the house have an idea on the kind of question one should expect? if there is anyone in the house who also passed the test i would llike to hear from u. stay blessed.
Re: K.p.m.g Interview by uduak6630: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2007
hi, congratulations on your success on the apptitude test, I also wrote the test in september, but did not make it. Anyway, I happen to meet someone who also passed the test and have gone for the interview. The idea is to know something about the company, know your CV, be precise i.e go straight to the point. Good luck. Wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Dunlop Nigeria Vacancies For Elect/Elect Engineers / I Need A Job / Opportunity In Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.