Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? (51566 Views)

10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University / Please Can Someone Tell Me The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by donaky01(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2007
please someone should tell me the cheapest private university in Nigeria.
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by bouzymill(m): 1:49am On Oct 14, 2007
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by djcrucifix(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2007
is there any ''cheap'' private university in naija?
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by FSU: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2007
bouzymill:

(The) Thhe cheapest private universityin Nigeria is Al-Hikmah University, Adeta Road, Adewole Estate, Ilorin, Kwara State. It's ( It is jointly-owned by) owned by joint organization Raim Oladimeji and World Assemby of Muslim Youth, based in Saudi Arabia. They admit both Christians and Muslims and you have(a) the right to your religion. The real (fee) amount is 250 for other courses but you'll get a hundred thousand scholarship from the (proprietors) propeitors, so you have to pay 150 thousand naira per session. (Their) There first set (first set of students are)is now in 300 level with diff departments: English language, History and Intl. relations, Economics, accounting, Computer Science etc. You can holla at me if you want to know more about the school

Of course I'm a student studying English language. Holla

You mean an English Language undergrad wrote this up there? Do you follow  the English course in Arabic? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by SisiEko1(f): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2007
FSU:

You mean an English Language undergrad wrote this up there? Do you follow the English course in Arabic? grin
hahaha, i can imagine wat that sch is like,

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by badaru1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2007
The most imporant thing is that the message is passed,forget about the correctness of the English. We are not oyibos.
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by 3dhunter(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2007
this school has now been advertised?
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by Arnold1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2007
djcrucifix:

is there any ''cheap'' private university in naija?

No, but the poster wanted to know the least expensive private university.

@thread starter, you should try googling the private universities to find out their cost of tuition & fees (I believe most of them have a web presence).
For a list of private universities, check out this link
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2007
Am nt really sure i think its Madonnna

Others na die
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by blkmum700: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2007
@mygmail00
does that answer the question on the thread.go to business section.
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by bballchick(f): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2007
@ FSU

funny shit man, lol
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by xerebro: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2007
i think d cheapset private uni is madonna(okiga or elele) the skool fee is about 70 grand
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by encubed(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2007
Its Definitely Madonna University. there r courses that go for as low as 110k per session.u culd contact me on bigears_mickey@yahoo.com for more info
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by zigbo(f): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2007
ye i think madonna university is the cheapest
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by igbi: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2007
Madonna is the lowest paid and they most of their courses have been approved by NUC
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by igbi: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2007
Madonna is the lowest,most of their courses have been approved by NUC.
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by tayoccu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2007
@en_cubed
i don't think madonna's a viable option,one o'my peeps that left the school told me there are more bars than lecture halls in madonna. cheesy
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by slimes(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2007
Madonna is a deceit. Try Bingham University. It began last year as a medicine based instituion. I think it is affordable.

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by goodbuay(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2007
The cheapest uni is Usman danfodio university sokoto(UDUS)4 real nd most peacefull.
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2007
igbi:

Madonna is the lowest paid and they most of their courses have been approved by NUC

Right

Its affordable
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by bouzymill(m): 12:33am On Oct 16, 2007
@FSU
You mean an English Language undergrad wrote this up there? Do you follow the English course in Arabic?
No Sir.

Thank you so much for your corrections. I don't know exactly what to say to you but let me just drop some notes. I believe this is an informal cotext and that was so visible in everything i wrote. Besides that, I don't know you and i don't know your discipline, so my words are limited. But i'll tell you to go ask your lecturer, if you're a lecturer, go and ask a Ph.D holder in your school's languages department , and If you are a Ph.D holder, go and ask a Professor that What is the real basis of studying any language course in the university? The answer he/she will give you is not far from these words: Studying any language course in the University is more of analysis than any other thing. If you really want to speak and understand a language fluently, you go to the Country where it is spoken, don't ask me why, because the answer is straight from the FOUR LANGUAGE ACQUISITION SKILLS.

If you think you've done justice to what i've written, i'll tell you something; there is more to correct in there.

Who knows, maybe u study English too, let's bring up a thread and go into an academic battle if you dare. I don't care if you are a graduate.

Once again thank you for your corrections

@donaky 01
you also asked for the VC's website: www.musbauakanji.com

2 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by lilbabe(f): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2007
FSU or whatever you choose to be called by, You don't have to be abusive in your choice of words, and i have seen that you are not so sound yourself in the language and arguably most Nigerians aren't.
This is a faceless forum and you don't know who is who, So when next you choose to show your knowledge of a foreign language i suggest you do that amidst your friends.

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2007
@FSU

Free d guy
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by Sonye(f): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2007
goodbuay:

The cheapest uni is Usman danfodio university sokoto(UDUS)4 real nd most peacefull.

If you had read the poster's note well, he was asking for the Cheapest private university in nigeria
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by bouzymill(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2007
This will be my last post on this issue. I just need to tell you some things. When you correct anybody, the aim should purposely be for that person to learn not to make a fool of him/her. You never can tell, you may be correcting your Boss some other time.

Can you justfiy the use of those corrections stating the rules that guide each?

if you care to answer anywayz.

Am out of this Thread.

@lilbabe
Thank you so much
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by SisiEko1(f): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2007
bouzymill:

@FSUNo Sir.

Thank you so much for your corrections. I don't know exactly what to say to you but let me just drop some notes. I believe this is an informal cotext and that was so visible in everything i wrote. Besides that, I don't know you and i don't know your discipline, so my words are limited. But i'll tell you to go ask your lecturer, if you're a lecturer, go and ask a Ph.D holder in your school's languages department , and If you are a Ph.D holder, go and ask a Professor that What is the real basis of studying any language course in the university? The answer he/she will give you is not far from these words: Studying any language course in the University is more of analysis than any other thing. If you really want to speak and understand a language fluently, you go to the Country where it is spoken, don't ask me why, because the answer is straight from the FOUR LANGUAGE ACQUISITION SKILLS.

If you think you've done justice to what i've written, i'll tell you something; there is more to correct in there.

Who knows, maybe u study English too, let's bring up a thread and go into an academic battle if you dare. I don't care if you are a graduate.

@donaky 01

Abeg take am easy no b fight!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by seun001(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2007
chei,no be small thing ooo!
person wey dey correct english no know am sef.

and abt that Muslim/Christian uni.
i dont get the fees,scholarship thingy.
are u supposed to contribute for scholarship or wot?
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by topy24k(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2007
Who knows some private University that they don't use JAMB before addminting student in to tell me p[lease?
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by FSU: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2007
I actually abandoned this topic days back. Never knew I had been challenged on my English language skills until a friend drew my attention to it. Can the accusers point to the mistake in my correction, so we can begin the contest from there?

The writer whom I corrected even went ahead to make further grammatical blunders in his rejoinder, thus confirming that he is a mediocre in his/her course of study. I am not an English Language student. But since he/she has thrown a challenge, let us discuss a basic/general but important issue of his/her choice. Create the topic, mate, and let's meet at the academic battlefield. Note that I would not have bothered with you if you had not sort impressed that you were a language (English) student.
bouzymill:

@FSUNo Sir.

@donaky 01
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by lovlin287(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2007
HEI GUY,
COME DOWN TO BABCOCK UNIVERSITY AT ILISHAN-REMO,OGUN STATE.
THEY USE JAMB AND THEY DO NOT USE JAMB.

A PLACE OF HOLISTIC EDUCATION,SPIRITUAL IS STILL AFLAME,MENTAL PHYSICAL, SOCIAL,SPIRITUAL BABCOCK IS IT,

HOME AWAY FROM HOME

FIRST CLASS
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by lovlin287(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2007
please do not fight over oyinbo oooooooooooooooooooo good ady
Re: The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? by Arnold1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2007
topy24k:

Who knows some private University that they don't use JAMB before addminting student in to tell me p[lease?

All Nigerian universities; federal, state or private are required to use JAMB for admitting students. This is a National Universities Commission (NUC) mandate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) / What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? / Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.