Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? (40984 Views)

I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / Law School Records 71 Per Cent Success In Bar Final Exams / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by Maneater1(f): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2007
@ topic, the secret to success in jamb is ,

Expo, chips, dubbs, forming voltron and bribing a jamb official to up ur scores.

grin
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by 8bolz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2007
men na hard work and runs,see make i tell una,jamb na read well ,pray well and runs well o so do like dis wey i tell u and u go pass
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by mathways(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2007
Boy,
Just read.You know yourself better so your study guide should be made to suit you.Jamb aint o big deal.I wrote Jamb when I was in SS3 like you I guess and scored 272.The score is just average but it goes to show that you only need to believe in yourself and know your stuff.Forget all the rantings about the so called "runs".It won't take you nowhere.My best wishes as you prepare to crack the exams.
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by remedies4a(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2007
pls help me with tip of writing and passing jamb for once
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by otoidea(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2007
man-eater said it all

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by alabiyemmy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2007
Dumb question, dumb answers. The secret to success in anything is hardwork. Work hard and you will acheive your goal.
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by kellorah: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2007
go through past questions
they always repeat
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by bode4onyx(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2007
hello,
this na xp
me self one do am, so i wan give you some koko
1 remember say na 800000 pple wey 1 do am and nigeria's university can't take more than 150000 so dey put that for mind whenever you dey read and jamb self don postpone them exam so you gats read wella.as you dey read also dey treat past question, i no suppose dey tell you but i just want make u pass 4 4 u 2 talk am here i c say u really wan pass, also dey go jamb lesson and make you no dey go play there many losers dey there way go distract but i want make u sabi wetin u go do, remember failure this year is gonna make u do it again next year, and repitition of examination dampens the confidence, so minimise playing girls, one love, if you need any more thing contact me on 08036326221 or bode4onyx@yahoo.com
but i prefer phone call cos i dont really go 2 cafe again cos of exams, one more thing

Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by katency(f): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2007
The seret of 'JAMB' is repeating past questions, and reading very well not craming but meditating what you are reading very well, dont be afraid because they alway say jamb is hard but have confident in youreslf, you see you will make it. Good luck. wink
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by katency(f): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2007
I will tell all of you that you have try by giving one advice or the other, but one important thing is to READ in case of any thing can happen, Jamb is also luck. take bye
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by bunmii(f): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2007
you need to read the book at least three times, you need to memorise all definitions and you need to practise exam questions.good luck
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by Josylove: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2007
The success to JAMB is study very hard.  The challenge is not even passing JAMB, remember you will still face the principality called "APTITUDE TEST"  Universities are not using these as a medium to enrich themselves.  If u don't have 50k no admission.  Na so we agree.
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by samsondavi(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2007
the secret to succeed in jamb is by trust in God, not by reading what you read may not come out. Just believe in God and go i do your best. Best of lucky to 2007 jambite
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by LearnBook: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2007
1. Start revising early (active revision with feedback)
2. Breakdown your revision into manageable bites
3. Make sure you have a good nights sleep before each exam
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by remedies4a(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
read all ur post, sat 4 jamb and scored 230
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by ashewo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2007
larger_20:

Locations matters when u take jamb. Some locations are known to do expo hence always lead to seizing of the canditates result. Shine your eyes well well and take exams in centers without problems,

as far as study goes, just sit your ass down and study. Jamb is tricky but if u understand their trick, you're get to go. Most jamb questions can be answered in seconds if u know the short cuts especially maths

Regards study assistant, jamb brochure comes with details of what u need to study or know. So i suggest u study the subjects well, get jamb past questions papaers . Good luck.

I did my jamb one short, got 7As and 2 credit in my WAEC  and got 8As and one C in my NECO, I got addmission in Futo but at the same time, I regected my addmision becasue Iscored 1350 in my SAT1 one combined score so i left for US for a greener pasture.

This is not a talent show so i am wondering why u kept you whole life history on here. lipsrsealed

Ps: i scored higher thanyou in the SAT's - 1470 Baby. shocked
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by sbucareer(f): 12:23pm On May 20, 2008

@All

Do anyone have past JAMB, WAEC or SSSC papers? Post them here so that we can all contribute to solving some of the most difficult part of the exam papers for everyone to learn from.
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by NaruBaba: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2009
if i don't have English in my neco and i pass my jamb can i still go to university like that
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by kaycast(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2010
What kind of citizen would tell the other to do something as dumb as going the wrong way to pass jamb, these are the kind of people that turn out to be the BAD LEADERS Nigeria is infested with, dont u people think its high time we begin to do things the right way, am not preaching here, am talking about ethiques that can popel a nation forward, its a pity some of us still think like that, i truly understand its not really our fault, thats what our dear nation as led us to.
Jamb is not the only way you can enter the university, there are other ways , so its not a do or die affair and truthfully i have my reservations about Jamb, i have seen people who are extremely brilliant and intelligent, yet they failed jamb , so what are we talking about? unless of course Jamb as changed, if cheating is the only way you can pass jamb then i tell you, opt for another option, its a matter of integrity, on the other side it is very possible for you to prepare very well, which you should anyway, and by Gods grace you will excell.

www.nigerian-youth..com

Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by adesodiq(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2010
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB?
« #1 on: March 17, 2006, 01:08 PM »

Igwe,

Hard work is the secret you need. It does not matter whether you write it in gusau or zamfara.

Read hard and put God in your reading thru prayers so that you'll write once and pass.

Learn to trust the lord with your faith.

With hardwork, perseverance and determination, you'll surely make it.

There is no shortcut or magic anywhere.

I wish you the best.
MR BASHIR I THINK U MAKE SENSE IN UR WRIITEN STATEMENT
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by Aneneifeoma: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
It's not of him that willeth nor of him dat runneth but it is of him that showeth THEE mercy!it's al by God's grace that we are where we are today not by our power not might but by his spirit.hence study to show thyself approved a workman who needeth not to be ashamed.it's al about GOD,strive,determination and grace.make useful and concise use of the syllabus,never doubt urslf,have faith and do it yourself.dat special centre worked for others dosen't mean it would work out for you.better to fail than to cheat!gudluck grin
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by Nsiman(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ igwe2006, u need hard work by going to classes, read hard, concentrate ur reading on jamb sylable for that year i.e the topics and key areas indicated by jamb and the text books recommended by jamb. I wrote mine ones and i got admitted same ones. Goodluck to u
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by Nsiman(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
Lest i forget, no new questions are set get past questions on jamb from 1978 or there about and practice, test urself too as if u are in the jamb exam proper
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by Nsiman(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
Lest i forget, no new questions are set get past questions on jamb from 1978 or there about and practice, test urself too as if u are in the jamb exam proper
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by Mobinga: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2011
Are you still advising him? This thread is 5 years old!! He's probably a graduate now
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by Nsiman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2011
~ Others may benefit as well
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by mukite: 6:03am On Apr 15, 2011
is dere no site dat one can test or answer jamb questions to test how prepared u are? angry angry angry
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by nam40: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2011
www.promong.com has some computer based test/quiz apps. Jamb exam questions are also there.
I have taken that of their Jam oral English(2005 to 2010) and it was so tough angry. Now I have gone
back to my books to jack before I go and practice on my computer once more.

Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by koolkachi: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
we know the country we are in now ,,,,well if u dnt knw u better wise up, this is niger,
if u are endowed wit intelligence, bravo, if u believe u can make it urself.i.e u ave a sound background education, there is nothing involved but u need to fasten it wit prayers, but if u knw u re nt dat brilliant, mehn u need to be smart, ''dont dull''that day u need to be smaret and keep ears on ground till the 18th and make sure u relate wit friends arroun like ''guy how far, anythn 4 dat day'', try and ask people, make friends and on that day go to ur centre very early,relate with people arround and in the hall dat day the feeds u will get check and cross check b4 u shade, dont 4get, still keep in touch wit this website, (my home zone), b4 dat day,if there is any feed,i will table it, there is a website i had this year 4 waec question and it was BAMMMMMMMMMMM.if u need email me !@KACHIMORE@YMAIL.COM, I DNT WANT TO PUBLICISE IT NOW, WISH U GOODLUCK, kiss[color=#000099][/color]
KKKKKKKKKKK
Re: What's The Secret To Success In JAMB? by Nagasaki(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
igwe2006:

with your kind of English, u'll neva make it in dis jamb.
I suggest u drop out & learn intensively the use of english. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Sanusi Mamman, Yar’Adua University VC To Girlfriend: You Won't Graduate If... / Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.