Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri (14186 Views)

Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 / 11 Suspected MASSOB Members Dragged To Court In Delta / Suicide Bomber Kills Civilian JTF In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Upright750: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Toktee Your are fooooool and idiot for asking useless question when you know the truth or else you must be anti Nigerian who want BH to kill all Nigerians. Your type must have killl even your own blod brother or sister for one reason or the other to achieve your selfish interest. Who ever is against of killings of BH is also member of BH besides you are most stupid user i have ever read his comment here. Talking about people who has kills over 1000 nigerian and again engage battle with army and they were killed in the same battle and you have the gut to come here to comment your senseless comment. If you dont like the killing of your member boko people you should go and hug transformer.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by hillsate: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
Why am i beginning to feel that all these JTF killing Boko Haram members is all media propaganda?
Just to make us feel that the JTF is working.
Is it that after shoot outs all the members are shot in the head or chest?
none shot on the leg?
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by uddukes: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
@hillsate
You don't aim to maim somebody eager to kill you and himself if necessary during a gun fight,ask the navy seals that wanted to capture osama bin laden
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by kizito96(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
Good Job for a start
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by sniperwolf(m): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2012
Must they kill them? Will not trial them
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by soloqy: 12:54am On Jan 29, 2012
Koolking:

I am afraid, civilian casualties will be high and all will be labelled as Boko haram members. I thought the govt has said repeatedly that these guys are phantom (faceless). . .

What is even wrong with you people? This has become ridiculous . Cant people reason? The report said 'Cordon off and search'. It also reports exchange of gunfire. What is the matter with Nigerians? When JTF withdraws, you will still come here to talk rubbish.

What is the difference between you people and the Borno elders? Early to mid 2011, JTF was destroying Boko Haram in the north with the house to house search. We saw arms and ammunition being recovered and surrendered by BH members and others were being destroyed and it was just a matter of time before the group would have been totally wiped out. But the Borno elders rose up to start the same nonsense some of you are doing here, alleging all manner of things against JTF and JTF had to ease up on the offensive. We now know why the Borno elders did that. That brief respite for BH allowed them regroup and come back for revenge.
I think we should be watching out for some people here.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by soloqy: 12:56am On Jan 29, 2012
sniperwolf:

Must they kill them? Will not trial them

Stay in that safe country where you are and dont talk nonsense here. Dont contribute your politically correct nonsense here.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Nymphnode(m): 1:16am On Jan 29, 2012
BOKO HARAM is giving out free BLAKCBERRY [b]BOLD[/b]5 for thier 2years ANNIVERSRY, send ''BOMB ME"space and ur house Address to 22577 try ur luck(*)its availble for all network.BOKO HARAM everywhere u go, !!!! grin grin grin
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by phrankar(f): 5:04am On Jan 29, 2012
and must they announce hw many they kill? Dis will def. Stir anger in those guy(bh) nd thus causing dem to react fast nd pouncing on d innocent ones to retaliate. I think their strategies on tracking bh shld b kept secret instead of spilling out d bean nd making them(bh) a step ahead of d govt, I weep so much for my dear country as much as i love it cos i smell war.i've dreamt abt dis current happening in Nig. times witout numbers, nd i hp it does nt get worse as much as i saw it. LORD! plssssss let Peace reign again,bless NIGERIA.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by DaRapture: 5:26am On Jan 29, 2012
phrankar:

and must they announce hw many they kill? Dis will def. Stir anger in those guy(bh) nd thus causing dem to react fast nd pouncing on d innocent ones to retaliate. I think their strategies on tracking bh shld b kept secret instead of spilling out d bean nd making them(bh) a step ahead of d govt, I weep so much for my dear country as much as i love it cos i smell war.i've dreamt abt dis current happening in Nig. times witout numbers, nd i hp it does nt get worse as much as i saw it. LORD! plssssss let Peace reign again,bless NIGERIA.

Announcing the number in which they've killed will not make a difference to groups like this, because in their ideology, just one killed is considered reason enough to go Ape and do more carnage.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by FEMARY1: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2012
They are probably BH because its stated ''in an exchange of fire''

Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by foster69: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2012
This is the headlines we need to be reading. As Bin Ladin sleeps with the fishes so will those idiots too. For their crimes against Nigeria. For their crimes against religion. For their crimes against fellow men. If you have a Boko Haram viper in your midst kill it before it tries to kill u.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Lobolintin(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2012
Enuf virgins 4 them.mallamz,
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by ignis: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2012
God will surely give us victory
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2012
Na wa o, Personally, I believe some nairalanders are Boko haram. Some people don't want peace for this country and one by one the creator of this earth will expose them,
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by unongu(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2012
BetaThings:

So with your good christianity, how did that save the 6million jews during WWII?
Because we have some BH extremists in a country of at least 50m muslims, Islam is now a punching bag?
What about Rev King?

True, the military should be given a chance to do the job they are well known for - canceling and cleaning of subject(s) that commit acts that are tantamount to subversion. However, the military should endeavour to be clinical about their approach, this is because there are innocent people along the line of fire, plus, they should equally ensure that they cripple the terrorists so badly that they won't be thinking of reprisal attacks. Kudos to the Nigerian Military Forces.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by unongu(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2012
nikky5:

Nigeria can boast of one the best army in the world.In any peace operation outside the shores of this nation,they have always excelled.The table has turned.The tactics has changed.Cordon and search comes on the heels of intelligence.This network I can assure you has been improved with the help of the western intelligence.Alot hs been put in place in terms of border control,specially trained anti-terrorist squad.Their sponsors are on the run and the rule of the game is that no boko must live.They will be killed with their families.Right now their membership is declining and very soon the war will be over.please encourage the military.

True, the military should be given a chance to do the job they are well known for - canceling and cleaning of subject(s) that commit acts that are tantamount to subversion. However, the military should endeavour to be clinical about their approach, this is because there are innocent people along the line of fire, plus, they should equally ensure that they cripple the terrorists so badly that they won't be thinking of reprisal attacks. Kudos to the Nigerian Military Forces.

Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Beync(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2012
Some people sef tire me. So innocent people will engage JTF with gunshots abi? fish brain plenty for here.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by chuqudy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
They should kill all almajiris, imams, muslim abokis. They are the raw materials of boko haram.
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Rhea(f): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
nikky5:

Nigeria can boast of one the best army in the world.In any peace operation outside the shores of this nation,they have always excelled.The table has turned.The tactics has changed.Cordon and search comes on the heels of intelligence.This network I can assure you has been improved with the help of the western intelligence.Alot hs been put in place in terms of border control,specially trained anti-terrorist squad.Their sponsors are on the run and the rule of the game is that no boko must live.They will be killed with their families.Right now their membership is declining and very soon the war will be over.please encourage the military.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JTF Kills 11 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by ssjalo(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2012
in this live their is time for every thing, and things happened on his own time as the bible said. these bh as we are hearing them here and there time will come that you will not hear them nomore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Flood In Ndokwa-East LGA In Delta State / PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy / Breaking!!! Aisha Buhari Arrested In Washington (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.