Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. (1903 Views)

Please Is Cement Sold 1k?. / Help! How Profitable Is Cement Retail / How Profitable Is Cement Buisness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. by Enifej: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2012
I am planing 2 stat a cement bsines bt i dnt kno weda its profitable or not and ao much capital is suficient for it.
Re: Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. by Enifej: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
K datz gud. I stil nid more response 4rm ma dear forumite.
Re: Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. by mkmyers45(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
its lucrative , especially dealership for dangote cement

I have people in it and they are doing well
Re: Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. by feelamong(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
Enifej:

I am planing 2 stat a cement bsines bt i dnt kno weda its profitable or not and ao much capital is suficient for it.

Hmmm, have peole stopped building houses in Naija? cool
Re: Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. by Enifej: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2012
I now c dat its a profitable bz
Re: Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. by wealth123: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2012
I am a distributor of Dangote Cement and can help u. However, the minimum order is 300 bags. Just get a good location, make palets to put the cement on and get Tarpolin to cover and rope to tie the tarpolin and you are good to start.

If u are serious and ready call: 08082083126 or e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com. for price per bag when you have indicated your location.

My payment terms is simple, I bring the cement to your location, you pay me through any Zenith bank in your area before offloading. CHIKENNA.
Re: Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. by AyodeleJr(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
You might need a cement truck or tools for processing cement, Email me Info@eniolacargo.com and i can find u things cheap here in the United states for you, check out my site in my signature
Re: Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. by OnyeBabe1(f): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
ask dangote, lol. The business is growing as demand has not really slowed down since Nigeria is experiencing high economic growth so would the construction industry.
Re: Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. by wealth123: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
For your information Dangote is commissioning the third Cement Plant in Ibese on Thursday 9th of February.

With this massive investment his distributors and retailers are in for good business. Without us he cannot sell so be wise and join the train.

I am a distributor of Dangote Cement and can help u. However, the minimum order is 300 bags. Just get a good location, make palets to put the cement on and get Tarpolin to cover and rope to tie the tarpolin and you are good to start.

If u are serious and ready call: 08082083126 or e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com. for price per bag when you have indicated your location.

My payment terms is simple, I bring the cement to your location, you pay me through any Zenith bank in your area before offloading. CHIKENNA.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Bank To Get A Visa Debit Card In Nigeria? / Photo: See What Was Found In A Chinese Restaurant (viewers Discretion) / How To Successfully Handle Business As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.